Night Changes

Wedding Gone Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You know what would really go well with you? A little black dress and really short. Cause you have nice legs and you got to show that off. And high heels because that would make them longer. Try something that would go well with the dress you choose to wear." Soojung had asked for her number the night before but didn't write it down, saying that she already engraved in her mind. Jinri didn't believe her for the girl wasn't exactly sober at that point but she'd been proved wrong when she'd kept her promise and called her.

 

“I found a gorgeous black blouse in my closet. I had no idea I owned something like that, though. But I like it, it's cute. So, I'll pair it with a short, black skirt. A tight one. And well, you get the point."

 

"That's a great choice. And, tell me is your husband coming with you?"

 

"Sehun? No, of course not. What's given you that impression?" She frowned lightly. After the scene last night and after everything he'd done to her, she'd be damned before she invited him to go out with her.

 

"I was just wondering. I mean, he's your husband. It’s only logical that he'd want to accompany you." She paused for a moment before adding, "I think."

 

Upon hearing her words, Jinri sighed quietly and shook her head. "Look, Soojung. My relationship with my husband isn't what it seems like. One day, I'll tell you about it. But not right now.”

 

"Okay. Anyway, let's forget about your husband and talk about more important things. We'll meet up at 8. Do you want me to come and get you?"

 

“No thanks. I think I'll take my car." She said, nodding in accordance to her own plan.

 

"Yeah but if you plan on getting drunk, that's not a very good option." Soojung pointed out.

 

"That coming from the person that will surely get drunk." She replied, a small smirk tugging at the corners of her lips.

 

"Whatever. I think you should get a cab. Actually, I think we should all get a cab." She corrected, causing Jinri to laugh again.

~•~

 

Sehun’d never seen her looking like now. She was wearing a short black dress that clung to her curves. It had a low neck-line and she had covered her shoulders with a sequined blazer. Those high heels she wore made her legs look long. Her eyes were more darkened and it looked pretty good on her and her lips were pink and shiny.

 

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked, making his presence known for the first time since she'd stepped inside the room.

 

At that, Jinri raised her eyebrows and turned her head to look at him for a brief moment, before returning her attention to the bag. "To a club." She replied again quite vaguely.

 

"With whom?"

 

"Why are you even home today, Sehun?" She sighed filled with annoyance and exasperation. Again, he gritted his teeth in an attempt to stop all the things he wanted to hiss at her from escaping and threw his death-glares.

 

"Are you avoiding my question?" He asked after a few moments of silence, his black eyes piercing through her.

 

"Why would I? I'm not obligated to give you an answer. You and I both know that." She scoffed, frowning lightly.

 

"Fine. But do you really think you're getting out of the house dressed like that?" His voice sounded cold but she knew better than to let herself be fooled by the appearances. In reality, it was infused with venom and sarcasm.

 

"Yeah, actually I do. And since you're here--" Jinri added a few moments later, her expression brightening as an idea popped into her head. "Tell me, what you think?" She asked and twirled around in a circle, giving him a full view of her outfit. "Do you think I've got any chance of getting laid tonight?"

 

And just like that, Sehun’s mouth almost dropped open. Did she just say what he thought she did?

 

"You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. I'll find out on my own." She said and with a wink, grabbed her bag and turned around, making her way out of the room.

 

He was still too shocked to make a move to stop her.

~•~

 

Jinri was dancing, moving her body to the beat of the music, her eyes closed, her mind already clouded with alcohol when she felt two strong arms encircling her waist. She gasped in shock, her eyes instantly snapping open but relaxed only a second later, leaning back into whoever was holding her right now.

 

And then he did something that managed to change her mind. He leaned over to whisper something in her ear, his arms tightening around her the slightest bit; a small sound of agreement escaped his lips and she could hear the smile in his voice as he spoke, "This does bring back nice memories, doesn't it?" Realization dawned on her in a matter of seconds.

 

Gasping in surprise, she turned around, a grin immediately spreading onto her face at the sight of him. She didn't waste a second in practically jumping on him, hugging him with as much force as her body could. "Jonginie! W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter