Good To Be Back Home

Wedding Gone Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Jinri finally arrived home that day, an uneasy feeling washed over her, alerting her that something was wrong. Abandoning her luggage, she slowly made her way towards the living room. What she saw shocked her and made her want to scream out loud and to kill somebody.

 

“The princess is finally back. I must say, I probably enjoyed your vacation more than you did.” Seulgi said, her hands coming to rest on her hips.

 

“What are you still doing here?” Jinri hissed, still too shocked to come up with a smarter reply.

 

“You left, didn’t you? I took that as a sign that I could move in.” Her smirk widened, one of her hands coming up to curl a lock of blonde hair around her finger.

 

“Just because I left, you thought I was giving you permission to get into my husband’s bed?”

 

“Well, you did tell me I could have him. But it isn’t like I needed your permission, anyway. Nothing will change the fact that Sehun is mine.” She pointed out.

 

It took her a few seconds to realize that Jinri actually slapped her. She then grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling hard enough to make her cry out. Seulgi although shocked beyond limits, didn’t waste a second in responding and grabbing her rival’s hair.

~•~

 

Sehun doing the paperwork he had taken with him the night before. The emptiness of the house annoyed him and had it not been for his laziness, he would have probably gone to work instead. It seemed like today was no different except his mother decided to come, accompanied by Seulgi. Mrs. Oh was not an idiot, she could read people by simply glancing at them and Seulgi never been on her list of favourite persons. He promptly grabbed his mother’s arm and dragged her to his office and leaving the blonde alone in the living room.

 

“Why are you so stubborn? I know you’re mad because you’ve been forced to marry her but it’s been so long. Why won’t you open your eyes and try to see this whole situation in another light? She’s such a sweet girl, Sehun. She doesn’t deserve being treated like this.”

 

“I know that already.” He snapped, annoyed.

 

“Well, it certainly doesn’t seem like you do.” His mother retorted, her tone harsher. Before he could give an explanation the things that happened during the past week, a loud scream was heard, startling both of them. In a rush of movements, he went out of the room.

 

What he saw when he finally arrived in the living room, his wife, on top of Seulgi, trying to pull her hair out. Her words from last night’s message came back to him. “If she is still there when I get back, she’s going to get it. I mean it.” Seulgi’s scream snapped him out of his thoughts. He quickly made his way towards the couch and grabbed Jinri by the waist, easily lifting her up and pulling her off the blonde. As soon as his arms closed around her, she began to wave her legs in the air.

 

That was the scene Mrs. Oh came. Her hand flew up to cover but not because she was horrified by the catfight; it was more she was desperately stifle her laughter. Seulgi had been infatuated with her son for too long and she had done everything in her power to get him. She needed a lesson and who better to give it to her than Jinri? Sehun separated them again, stepping in front of his wife to prevent her from attacking Seulgi again. It soon became obvious that the object of her anger had switched from the blonde to her husband because she placed her hands on his back and pushed, sending him stumbling forward a little.

 

“What’s your problem?” He asked as he turned to face her, genuinely confused.

 

“You are my only problem, Sehun!” And with that, she turned away and crossed the room, quickly disappearing upstairs.

 

“Jinri!” He yelled and ran after her, leaving behind Seulgi and a smiling Mrs. Oh. Both of their expressions changed soon enough, as an expensive vase crashed before the staircase. Quickly snapping out of her shock-induced haze, she turned to Mrs. Oh in an effort to speak but she held her hand up, the sign for ‘shut the up’.

 

“You totally deserved it. You and I both know that.” She told her sternly.

 

“I’m not the negative character here. And I don’t deserve being treated as such.” Then Seulgi stomped out of the living room, pushing past Luhan who was just entering and slamming the front door behind her. He turned his head to look after her for a second before returning his gaze towards his mother, a questioning glint in his eyes.

 

“What are you doing here?” She asked instead, frowning lightly.

 

Luhan took a moment in answering, his surprise-filled eyes still fixed on the broken vase from the floor. “I saw your car. I realized she must have followed you and since I pretty much imagined Jinri’s reaction, I came to see what I could do to keep them from killing each other.”

 

“You were a little bit too late, though.” She said, her eyes shifting to the remains of the vase as well.

 

“Never thought that she will do something like that, did you?” He said, trying to fight back the pride that swelled inside of him at the simple thought of his sister-in-law plucking the blonde’s hair out.

 

“Not really. She always seemed so calm and the fact that she had been forced to marry him, I never thought I’d get to see the day when she’d fight with another girl over Sehun.” Her hands reached out and grabbed his as she spoke again, changing the subject. “I’m happy you decided to visit. Tell me, for how long do you plan on staying?”

 

“I don’t know. Father said he wanted to talk to me about--“

 

“Business, of course. That doesn’t stop me from fussing over you.” Mrs. Oh smiled widely and he couldn’t help but roll his eyes. “I was thinking of getting all of us together for dinner tonight. Is Sohee with you?” She asked.

 

“Yes. But she decided to stay in the car. She said she was tired.” He frowned lightly, not quite able to understand what was it about going with him that would make her collapse from exhaustion.

 

“Female intuition.” She stated with a confident nod.

 

“Apparently.” Luhan answered dryly. He would probably never learn to understand women and how their minds worked. He was just about to open his mouth but a loud crash from upstairs, followed by a muffled yell interrupted him.

 

Both mother and son stood quiet for a few moments, before a small smile broke onto her face and she looked up at him once more. “I suppose there’s no use asking Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter