Teach You Lesson

Wedding Gone Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As soon as the door slammed behind them, Sehun’s hand was gripping her upper arm, forcefully dragging her away until they reached the top of the stairs. “What was that? Speak!” He hissed as he abruptly let go of her, ignoring her complaints.

 

“What do you mean?” She asked hesitantly, looking up at him with seemingly innocent eyes.

 

“What wedding are you talking about? What partner, what message” He snapped, annoyed with her behaviour.

 

“Zitao’s wedding, of course. I know you haven’t sent me any message but she doesn’t need to know that, now does she?” She paused for a moment, frowning lightly as an idea popped into her head. “Come on, it’s not like you’re planning on taking her to that wedding.”

 

“Even if I didn’t intent to take Jinri to the wedding, I would never ask you to accompany me instead. What we once had is over and I have no intention making up with you. Learn how to deal with it. And now go. I have other things to do.”

 

“But Sehunie!” She screeched childishly, pouting lightly and crossing her arms over her chest.

 

“Leave, Seul.” He was aware of the fact that he would have to deal with her in future, seeing as it wasn’t like her to give up so easily but that could definitely wait until he set things right with Jinri.

 

“You’re not in a good mood. Talking to you right now is pointless. I’ll come tomorrow, okay?” She asked as she extended her hand to caressing his cheek. He slapped it away before it managed to touch him. “Yeah. I’ll come back tomorrow.” She said decisively, then turned and left before he had a chance to utter a loud and firm ‘no’.

 

“Jinri.” Sehun stood in front of her bedroom. There was no answer and when he tried the doorknob, he realized it was locked. They just had a serious discussion about their relationship. Hadn’t she agreed to give him a second chance, regardless of the things he’d done in the past and the consequences they’d had on the present? But she seemed to have forgotten about it because she currently too blinded by the anger.

 

“Go away! Leave me alone!” Her voice sounded muffled and slightly hoarse. He could easily tell just how hard she tried to keep it firm. She had been crying, no doubt about that.

 

“Open the door. We have to talk.” He pressed, make her listen to him.

 

“No, we don’t! Everything is extremely clear to me, so I refuse to waste my time listening to your lies!”

 

“Jinri, please.” He couldn’t even remember the last time that word left his mouth but at this point, it didn’t actually matter. This wasn’t a game anymore. It was about their life, their future. “I didn’t invite Seulgi here! What had once been between me and she is over. It’s been over for years. I don’t even know what she’s talk--“

 

“How could you do something like that, Sehun? How could you? Of all the girls out there, why her?” She shouted, her voice cracking lightly that made his heart clench painfully. He’d never been a man for physical contact but right now, all he wanted to do was hug, kiss, comfort, protect and show her that she was safe with him.

 

“When you want to talk, I’ll be downstairs.” He wanting her to know that he would give her all the time she needed.

~•~

 

‘Pull yourself together, Jinri. He wouldn’t do something like this to you. And you promised you’d trust him. You promised you’d try your best to make this work. You’ve got to go down there and talk to him. You’ve got to give him a chance to explain all this to you.’ With that thought in mind, she quickly made her way out of her bedroom. She had no idea if he was still home, seeing as it was past the time he usually went to work.

 

As soon as she got in the living room, she was met with a view that couldn’t be labelled as ‘pleasant’. There, sat on her couch with her feet up on her coffee table was the blonde. She looked up as she heard someone approaching, a smirk making its appearance onto her features as Jinri came to stand in front of her.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Well, I’m going to be straight about this. I want you to move your stuff out of my room as soon as possible.” She smirked, before adding: “You’d do me a huge favour if you got down to business immediately.”

 

“Excuse me?” Jinri blinked, her brain having trouble wrapping around what she had just said.

 

“Honey, you catch on so hard, don’t you?” Seulgi said, a sweet smile present on her features for a few seconds, before disappearing in an instant. “I want you to move out of my room.”

 

“Who do you think you are, ? That’s my room. This is my house. And Sehun is my husband! For God’s sake, what part of that can’t you understand? Are you that stupid?” It had been a long time since she last felt so angry and Jinri was more than ready to launch herself at Seulgi and strangle her.

 

“Choi Jinri. That’s enough.” Sehun was tired and annoyed. He hadn’t slept well the night before and his head hurt because of all the thinking. He awoke in a rather bad mood, only to have to put up with Seulgi’s arrival and to realize that his wife had no intention of talking to him. The last thing he needed at this point was listening to the two of them screaming at each other.

 

“So, I take you’re on her side, then?” Jinri asked, crossing her arms over her chest as she stared up at him.

 

“I’m on no one’s side. She won’t be here forever. It won’t kill you to put up with her for a few days.” He said, locking eyes with hers. When he saw hurt and shock mix in her eyes again, he knew she hadn’t understood. And it took every ounce of his willpower not to grab her hand, take her to his office and make her sit down and listen to everything he had to say.

 

“Of course. Make yourself comfortable in my house, in my room and why not, in my husband’s bed! You can have it all, consider it a present from me. Because the last thing I need is him.” Those were the last words she said to him before storming out of the living room, not before throwing Seulgi one last glare. Moments later, he heard the front door loudly slamming closed.

 

“Sorry Sehunie. Did I ruin something?” She said, even though she knew he didn’t believe one word of it. After all, she hadn’t really done much to hide the fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter