Jealousy Strikes

Wedding Gone Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Where has Mrs. Oh been all day long?" The familiar, sarcastic voice of her husband met her as soon as she entered the house, but it took her a while to tell where it was coming from. She didn't have the time, or patience to deal with him.

 

"What do you care?" Her voice was just a murmur, soft and shaking. Something was wrong. He could feel it, but he couldn't bring himself to care about it, get involved into her personal issues. She could do all she wanted with her life, she didn't belong to him in any way. Until he saw the coat she was wrapped up into.

 

Jealously, combined with anger clouding his mind. He had never felt something like that before, but he wasn't stupid. He knew what he was feeling. He also knew it was unusual for he had no control over her life. He was being a hypocrite, not agreeing with her having somebody else when he had had numerous women since they got married.

 

“Whose coat is this?" He was grabbing her arm and yanking her towards him. Having her dating another behind his back making him mad.

 

"Sehun, you're hurting me." Jinri hated how weak her voice sounded and she hated that he had heard it, but, as his next words held no recognition that she had spoken, she realized that he might not have even cared enough to notice it.

 

"Whose coat is this?" Having her dating another mad being his back was one thing. Having her showing it so openly was another. "Listen, Jinri. I don't care how many men you have behind my back. But I don't want everybody to find out." He didn't know why he felt as if he were lying.

 

He was the second person today whose words hurt her. She thought about replying but she couldn't find the strength to do so. She felt herself going weaker; everything around her soon became a blur. The last thing she remembered before collapsing into his arms was him calling her name. Darkness surrounded her far too quickly for her to notice the desperate hint his voice held.

 

"Choi Jinri!" He called as he still holding her tight against him. He shook her slightly and called her name again, hoping with all his might that she'd open her eyes. For a moment, he wished this was a dream, a nightmare but reality came crashing down on him before he had a chance to start praying for him to wake up from it.

 

Her body was much smaller and frailer than he would ever thought. He felt as if any movement would hurt her, break her. Her clothes were soaked, clinging to her body like second skin; her hands were cold, her face was pale and her hair were wet. She didn't look good and he didn't like it.

~•~

 

When Jinri opened her eyes, she realized that she wasn't alone in this place. There were voices around her, people talking about something she wasn't quite able to hear. She only caught bits and pieces of their conversation, not enough for her to understand what was going on, but more than enough to stir her curiosity.

 

“Is she okay?"

 

“It’s only cold. Let your wife had proper rest and don’t forget to ask her to take medication."

 

Her ears picked up quiet footsteps and this time she found the power to open her eyes. As her eyes fell on him, everything came crashing down on her. She remembered the fight with her father, she run out of the house, she collided with Jongin. She remembered how she got into her car and driven home. She remembered how Sehun had yelled at her. And then everything went black.

 

'What am I doing in his room?’ Jinri thought, frowning. She had no idea how she got or what she was doing there but surely, she remembered having clothes on her. Gasping, she shot into a sitting position, her hands immediately clutching the sheets to her almost chest.

 

"What did you do to me, you ert?" She shouted, suddenly feeling more than ready to kick his . However, she could already feel the effects of her sudden movement and the tone she had spoken into. Her vision blurred, her head began throbbing again, and it took a lot of her willpower to simply sit upright.

 

Although he found her reaction quite amusing, his mind seemed to concentrate more on her well-being than anything else. He quickly took a seat on the bed, his hands immediately reached out and grabbing her forearms to stabilize her. "You fainted and your clothes were wet. I had to get them off." His voice was quiet and soft, sounding as if he was reassuring her that he hadn't done a thing to her.

 

'Because you're his wife.' She hadn't expected him to do this. But he was the one who carried her upstairs, he was the one who took her wet clothes off and he was the one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter