Prologue

Touch My Hand

Since I miss writing and I still don’t have class, I decided to write a special prologue- just like what I did to The Beginning of Our Goodbye (but ''SHERMA'' hated it~! /side-eyeing you/)

 

 

This is for all my lovely readers and I really hope to comeback here and write after my class. I’ll miss you and I SARANG YOU~!! And I specially dedicate this to DEE, my ever-loyal unnie reader who motivated me to write fluff after my VERY TRUE TO LIFE ANGST STORY.. You deserve all the sarang in this world~!!  /cheer up~!/  ^^

 

 

p.s. I don’t know if it’s RATED or NOT. You’re up to judge..  ^^

 


 

MINO's POV

 

8 am

 

 

I woke up when the rays of the sun is hitting on the window. I searched my surroundings seeing all our clothes laying on the floor, a crumpled bed sheet, and a very beautiful sleeping figure beside me. His messy hair looks so y on him but his innocent look contrasted to that iness. I wanted to attack him but I guess that can wait. I looked at his face while tracing its parts with my hand. The sleeping man stirred from his deep slumber and carefully opened his eyes. Our eyes met and he gave me a very sweet smile before pressing his lips on mine..

 

 

“Good morning..”

 

 

“Good morning..”

 

 

“How’s your sleep?”

 

 

“It’s so good, you have no idea..”

 

 

I laughed when I imagined naughty things when he said that and I ruffled his messy hair. He chuckled on my gentle action and snuggled to me closer- his face buried on the crook of my neck while inhaling my scent.

 

 

“I miss this Mino-yah. Just the two of us being cheesy and I miss your scent.”

 

 

He sniffed on my neck more and I can feel his lips kissing every inch of it. I’m enjoying this- his sweet murmurs on my neck.

 

 

“Another round??”

 

 

“My gosh Mino-ssi~!! We’ll be late for work..”

 

 

“Work can wait, but ours can’t. Besides, who works on Saturday??”

 

 

His expression changed a bit and he relaxed. He lay again on the bed as he continued to nuzzle his face on my neck.

 

 

“So, another round??”

 

 

“Wait, I need to shower first. I want to smell fresh when you leave marks on my body again..”

 

 

He sat up and grabbed his brief laying on the floor. He stood up but he fell flat on the floor. I was alarmed and stood up to help him- unaware that I’m still not wearing anything.

 

 

“Does it hurt??”

 

 

“Yeah it hurts. I didn’t expect that it will hurt..”

 

 

“I guess I became too rough last night, I’m sorry..”

 

 

“You have nothing to say sorry Mino-yah. I guess I can walk later, but can you carry me to the bathroom? And please, wear something down there okay??”

 

 

I looked down and I realized that I’m wearing nothing so I quickly grabbed my boxer and the white shirt on the floor and carried Jinwoo bridal-style. He’s giggling on our way to the bathroom and he keeps on hiding his crimson red face on my chest. We entered the bathroom but I’m afraid that his bottom is still in pain.

 

 

“You think you can stand??”

 

 

“It doesn’t hurt now, I guess I can..”

 

 

“If you want, I’ll help you shower since you’re in pain..”

 

 

“I don’t know if your intentions are pure or not Mino-yah, but don’t worry I’m okay. You can put me down..”

 

 

“I’ll wait for you in the kitchen then. What do you want to eat??”

 

 

“Well aside from you, I want pancakes and egg..”

 

 

“Okay..”

 

 

I put him down and at least he can stand and walk now. When he closed the door, I quickly went back to my apartment to shower and change my clothes. When I got back, Jinwoo’s still not yet done so I went to his kitchen and searched for the pancake mix and eggs. As I was heating up the pan for cooking, Jinwoo went out of his room wearing a pair of short and a white loose shirt.

 

 

“Oh, you went back to your room??”

 

 

“Yeah, I went to take a quick shower. It would be embarrassing if you’re smelling great while I’m not.. By the way, does it still hurt??”

 

 

“No, I’m okay now.”

 

 

I proceeded to cooking while Jinwoo sat on the kitchen counter- watching my every move. After cooking instead of laying everything on the table, I sat beside him on the counter and we ate breakfast. After almost a year of separation, I became too romantic on him- feeding him with my spoon and cooling of his coffee. He keeps on blushing and chuckling and MISS is not the right word on how I will describe my excitement everytime he will do such sweet emotions. After eating, we placed the plated on the sink nearby and he grabbed my face for a long kiss. I kissed him back, tasting his sweetness that I never felt for a year. I pressed my body on him and we continued to kiss- lips biting and tongue each other. Minutes later, Jinwoo pulled out from the kiss and he draped his arms on my neck while settling his legs on my waist, and he kissed me again deeply.  We make our way back to his room without breaking the kiss when we heard the door flung open. Taehyun and Seungyoon are standing right there, mouth opened and they’re trying to cover each other’s eyes with their hands.

 

 

“Oh sorry, we didn’t mean to invade your little privacy. We can talk later..”

 

 

The two quickly went out of Jinwoo’s apartment while saying “please lock the door” on the process. We laughed on the two but we laughed even harder when we realized that we didn’t move when the duo arrived. Jinwoo is still wrapping himself around me while I’m holding his . We were about to continue when we heard his phone ringing and he broke from his position and stood up. Jinwoo picked his phone only to receive a message from Taehyun..

 

 

“We already lock the door, you may continue. And sorry for disturbing you, let’s talk later this afternoon..”

 

 

He giggled from what he read and left his phone on the coffee table. He went back to me and was quick to straddle my neck with his arms. He gave me a naughty look before locking our lips again as he pushed me to his room and locked the door…

 


 

seriously, this is THE END