Stars

Touch My Hand

ANOTHER UPDATE IS HERE~!!

 

 

I would like to read your comments and if ever you want me to improve something.. I'm waiting~~  ^^

 

 


 

 

JINWOO's POV

 

 

I enjoyed looking at the stars at night because it became my motivation to write.. But I started to love looking at them after I watched it with Mino, I just thought that time had stopped ever since that moment.. It feels like we're reenacting a drama where the couple will look at the stars at night while hugging.. That night with Mino became the best night of my life- no worries, no burdens. no sadness, only pure happiness and contentment with each other's company..

 

 

We parted that night with smiles on our faces, I don't want to let him go but it's already late in the evening and I don't want my parents and his to worry.. I got home when I received a message from the guy that made me smile throughout the entire night..

 

 

"You need to sleep now, and please stop thinking about him.. GOODNIGHT~!!  ^^"

 

 

"How's the cupcakes by the way??"

 

 

"Very delicious.. My sister even stole some..  TT.TT"

 

 

"Don't worry, if you want I'll bake for you again..  :)"

 

 

"Really??"

 

 

"Everything just for you..  ^^"

 

 

"But seriously, you need to sleep now .."

 

 

"I'm still not sleepy though.."

 

 

"Go to sleep or I'll scold you when we meet on Monday.."

 

 

"Okay okay.. I'll sleep now.. GOODNIGHT~!!  ^^"

 

 

I keep my phone inside the cabinet with this stupid smile still not escaping on my lips.. I'm very thankful to meet Mino.. He saved me from the heartbreak that I'm still trying to escape..

 

 

 

Two days passed, we didn't talk on phone nor text.. While I was preparing to go to school, I received a message..

 

 

"Can we meet again after class??"

 

 

The stupid smile that I have on Friday started to appear again on my lips..

 

 

After class, I passed by the university open area when I saw the familiar figure that I've hugged last Friday, standing on the middle of the grass while looking at the stars.. I feel my heartbeat racing fast...

 

 

 

 

MINO's POV

 

 

I've never fond of looking at the stars at night, until I met Jinwoo.. My life used to be a bit boring until I met him.. I used to write articles that leave a very strong impression on the students but now I'm writing poems about love.. I've been to relationships before but I never experience the happiness I feel everytime I'm with Jinwoo.. He's like an angel that's been sent to me from the heavens.. I'm thankful that he trusts me already even though we just met weeks ago..

 

 

When I got home, I opened the box of cupcakes that Jinwoo gave me.. It smell so nice and taste so delicious..  I left the box on the dining table to change my clothes and when I come back, two cupcakes are missing.. I saw my sister Danah tiptoeing to the living room.

 

 

"YAH~!!"

 

 

She slowly look at me and I saw few icing on her face..

 

 

"Oops.."

 

 

"What are you holding??"

 

 

"Cupcakes??"

 

 

"And did you ask permission from me??"

 

 

"Okay Oppa, can I have your cupcakes??"

 

 

"I can't believe you're my sister.."

 

 

"I can't also believe that you're my brother.. And where did you get these??"

 

 

"It was given by someone.."

 

 

Danah gave me a very wicked smile..

 

 

"Yah stop smiling like that.. You can have MY cupcakes.. Now go and watch tv.."

 

 

"Okay.. Goodnight Oppa~!!"

 

 

I went back to my room and for the first time, I opened the windows and watch again the stars.. I've never been a stargazer type of person but the sparkling stars reminded me of everything that happened awhile ago- Jinwoo's smile, his face, his hands, his hugs.. I already miss those and I already miss him.. I slept that night with a smile still not escaping my lips..

 

 

 

Today's Monday and I haven't talked to Jinwoo this weekend.. I really miss him so I decided to meet him again after class.. After my duty at the publication office, I went to the open area.. The sky is a bit dark already and stars are now shining.. I stood up in the middle, ignoring whether students are watching me or not.. As I was enjoying the cool air hitting my face, someone tap my shoulder..

 

 

"You're here already.."

 

 

I look at him and I saw again the spark in his eyes.. The spark that's incomparable to the stars shining in the sky..

 

 

"I just wanted to be alone.."

 

 

"Then you did you ask me to come here??"

 

 

I saw his lips starting to pout and goodness he's very adorable.. I just wanted to pinch those rosy cheeks and touch his red lips..

 

 

"I miss you.. We didn't talk this weekend.. I thought I'll die.."

 

 

"You're overreacting Mino.."

 

 

"Seriously I miss you Jinwoo.."

 

 

I quickly wrap my arms around him.. He looks a bit shocked..

 

 

"Mino, there're still students here.. They might see us.."

 

 

He moved and now I'm backhugging him..

 

 

"Then they must look for someone to hug too.."

 

 

"Mino.."

 

 

"Ssshhhh.. Don't mind those students.. Just look at the sky.."

 

 

For a while we shared a very contented silence while looking at the stars..

 

 

"Mino-yah.."

 

 

"Yes??"

 

 

"Weren't you mad at me when I didn't answer that you like me??"

 

 

"It's not a question.. It's a statement.. I really like you and I'm not mad at you.. I know you're still moving on from your past relationship but I'm here to ease your pain and to bring happiness on your life.. I used not to like watching the stars at night, I'm not used of writing poems about love but those changed when I met you.. I enjoy being with you and I also hope you enjoy being with me.."

 

 

"I'm thankful Mino.."

 

 

I removed my arms around him and turn his face to me..

 

 

"Why??"

 

 

"Because you came to me.. God gave me you, a person who can made me smile and feel like the world is bright.. I've never been this happy just by looking at the stars at night.. I never feel this light.. I never feel this happiness, until you came..  And yes, I enjoy being with you.. I treasure every single moment that we're together... We maybe just met a few weeks ago but it feels like we've known each other for so long.. Thank you Mino.. Thank you for coming into my life.."

 

 

This time, he wrap his arms around my body and nuzzled his face on the crook of my neck- just like what he did to me last Friday..

 

 

"Hey Jinwoo.."

 

 

"Hhhmmm??"

 

 

"I thought you're afraid that other students are looking at us??"

 

 

"I don't care about them.. They can hug each other if they want to.."

 

 

I can't help but to laugh at his cuteness.. He's really adorable and I just hope that my racing heartbeat will be unnoticed..

 


 

to be continued..