Hot Issue

Touch My Hand

I don't know why I'm updating too fast..  XDD

 

So yeah, here's another one~!!

 

I SARANG YOU SO MUCH~!!  ^^

 

 


 

MINO's POV

 

 

If only we can spend every night looking at the stars in the sky, we will do that.. But school works are starting to get on our way.. I'm a Senior student and also the publication's editor-in-chief.. I've been busy studying, writing, and editing articles.. The due date of our release is coming, we need to hurry.. On the other hand, Jinwoo is a Junior student who is also busy studying- as expected from a Dean's Lister.. Everytime I'll see him, he's whether writing lectures on their lobby or his face is covered by a book.. I always reminded him not to over-study or he might get sick.. We cannot meet on the open area at night because there're times I stay at the office until evening.. Luckily we can still communcate through our phones- one thing that I'm thankful about..

 

 

"Are you home??"

 

 

"No, I'm still working here in the office.. What are you doing??"

 

 

"I'm studying, we have an exam tomorrow.."

 

 

"I saw you studying awhile ago.. You're studying again??"

 

 

"I need to.."

 

 

"You're smart.. You can pass without studying.."

 

 

"TT.TT"

 

 

"I'm just kidding.. Don't over-study.. Do not occupy your mind with those lessons.. Think about me too.. You might forget me with all those school works.. :("

 

 

"I told you that I'll never forget you Mino-yah.. You're tattooed on my mind already.."

 

 

"AWW~~!! Stop being too sweet.. Seunghoon might read this again.."

 

 

 

And as I expected, a dark aura is creeping at my back again..

 

 

"You're tattooed on my mind already.. How sweet Song Mino??"

 

 

"WHAT THE HECK?? Seunghoon~!!"

 

 

"Jinwoo is such a sweet person and he's so unlucky to have you.."

 

 

"You're just jealous.. Go find someone~!!"

 

 

"Okay fine.. But we need to go home now.. It's too dark outside- as dark as your skin.."

 

 

"Aish~!!"

 

 

I was about to turn off the computer when I saw something online..

 

 

 

The YG University Files

 

 

"Is Song Mino in a relationship??"

 

 

"I saw him hugging someone last week but I didn't see his face??"

 

 

 

"OMYGOSH MINO~!! You're becoming too famous right now.."

 

 

"Stop kidding Seunghoon.."

 

 

"But seriously, that post is so creepy- it even has a photo of you and that person hugging.."

 

 

"I can't believe they're doing this.."

 

 

"No wonder Mino.. You're a public figure here.. Every move will be observed while you're in the university.. You and Jinwoo need to be extra careful this time.."

 

 

"I just hope Jinwoo doesn't see this.. I don't want him to get worried.."

 

 

"Let's talk about that tomorrow.. Can we go home now??"

 

 

I went home with this worry look on my face.. I can't help but to think about it.. I'm getting Jinwoo into trouble..

 

 

 

 

JINWOO's POV

 

 

I cannot meet Mino this past few weeks because we're busy studying.. But we still keep in touch and everytime we'll see each other during class hours, we will smile at each at other.. But there're times that I really miss him.. I can't even talk to him personally because our class schedules are so different and he's busy with the publication.. He's also going home late and it makes me so worried that's why I always text him to go home early or be with Seunghoon for company.. I can't be with him most of the time that's why I trust Seunghoon more than anybody else- he's Mino's best friend and I know nothing bad will happen if they're together.. I'm hoping that after our exams, me and Mino can finally meet and just look at the stars- just like what we always do when we're together..

 

 

As I was doing my assignment, I went online only to find out something..

 

 

The YG University Files

 

 

"Is Song Mino in a relationship??"

 

 

"I saw him hugging someone last week but I didn't see his face??"

 

 

I'm not expecting this.. But one thing that freak me out is that the post even has the photo of us hugging- my face is unseen though.. I'm so worried.. Mino is a public figure and he leads one of the biggest organizations in our school.. He's also good looking-the reason why girls are always following him everytime he'll go to the cafeteria to buy his lunch.. I'm putting Mino into danger.. I didn't expect that he will be involved in a scandal because of me.. I quickly get my phone and call him..

 

 

"Mino-yah..??"

 

 

"Hello??"

 

 

"Did you see it already??"

 

 

"What??"

 

 

"The post on the YG University Files.."

 

 

"Oohh~~.."

 

 

I felt his voice weakened and cracked at the end..

 

 

"I'm sorry Mino.."

 

 

"Sorry for what??"

 

 

"You'll never get involve in this if not because of me.. I cause you trouble.. I'm so sorry.."

 

 

"Why are you apologizing?? It's not your fault- it's mine.. I didn't care for the consequence of what we're doing but remember that we're not doing something bad.."

 

 

I feel my vision is getting blury from tears.. I gently wiped it but Mino seemed to realize..

 

 

"Are you crying??"

 

 

"No Mino-yah.."

 

 

"I remember what Yang-Sajang told me when I became the editor-in-chief.."

 

 

"What is it??"

 

 

"He told me to write whatever I wanted and don't regret it in the end..

 

 

"And then??"

 

 

"What's happening on us is related to this.. I told you not to regret the moments that we're together, right??"

 

 

"But Mino.."

 

 

"You're happy with me right??"

 

 

"Uhm, yes.."

 

 

"And we're not doing something that can hurt other people right??"

 

 

"Yes.."

 

 

"I don't really care about that post.. What matters the most is that I'm happy with you and you're happy with me.. I find it annoying that people watch my every step and move inside the school.. This issue annoys me more because they're now harming you.. What if they attack you while I'm on a press conference?? I cannot protect you there.. You have to remember this Jinwoo, be ready.. Gather your strength.."

 

 

"What do you mean Song Mino?? Don't tell me you'll say to everyone that you're meeting me??"

 

 

"And what's wrong with that??"

 

 

"Mino, you're crazy~!!"

 

 

"Why?? Is there something wrong?? If you're proud of someone, show him to the world.. Let them know about it.."

 

 

"But Mino, I'm scared.."

 

 

"You don't need to.. I'll never leave you and I'll never let you go.. I just hope you'll never give up on me cause I'm willing to wait for you till the end.. We'll be together in this challenge.."

 

 

 

My fear subsided upon hearing those words.. My worries started to disappear as Mino promised not to let me go..

 

 

"Jinwoo, we only live once.. It's wrong to just let go of someone you treasure just because of nonsense things.. Popularity might disappear but you staying with me will be my forever happiness.. I hope this will be the last time that I'll hear you cry.."

 

 

I can't help the tears falling on my eyes..

 

 

"I told you not to cry.. I'm not there to wipe your tears.. Am I too cheesy that you're crying??"

 

 

"Okay I understand.. But I need to say this to Taehyun.. He might get shock.."

 

 

"You want me to tell it??"

 

 

"No, I can do it..."

 

 

"Then you need to sleep now.. I want you to look great when I introduce you to everyone tomorrow.."

 

 

"Mino seriously, you're going to do that??"

 

 

"You need to prepare yourself.. Goodnight~!!"

 

 

 

I'm more than nervous.. I don't know what's going on Mino's mind.. But I need to prepare my speech on Nam Taehyun..

 

 

 

I woke up the following day feeling quite bad.. I'm having a headache- because of the issue and my studies.. After our class, I went to Taehyun..

 

 

"Hey Taehyun, can we talk??"

 

 

"What is it??"

 

 

"Have you heard of the issue spreading online last night??"

 

 

"What issue?? Oh the Song Mino-hugging-someone??"

 

 

"I need to say something Taehyun??"

 

 

"Is it related to the issue??"

 

 

"Uhm, yes.."

 

 

"What do you mean Jinwoo??"

 

 

"I'm..."

 

 

"I'm what??"

 

 

"I'm meeting Song Mino.."

 

 

I saw how Taehyun's oh-so poker face turned 360 degrees.. His eyes almost pop out and his mouth is wide-open, I'm afraid a fly can enter anytime..

 

 

"What did you just say??"

 

 

"I'm meeting Song Mino and I'm that person he's hugging on the picture.."

 

 

"OH MY GOODNESS~!! When did you start meeting one another??"

 

 

"A week after the seminar.."

 

 

"And??"

 

 

"I like him.."

 

 

Taehyun's expression turned back to his poker face mode..

 

 

"I already knew it Jinwoo.."

 

 

"What??"

 

 

"Remember when you told me that Mino is attractive during the seminar?? I already know you'll make a move on him.. But I'm not expecting Mino to make a move at you first... He's quite fast to be honest.. When the scandal appeared, I got surprised and afraid.. I know you.. You're introvert and easily get afraid.. I'm getting thoughts like you'll ask Mino to stop meeting you because you don't want to harm him.. I just hope it won't happen.. You and Mino look good together and it's my first time to see Mino so inspired while working.. He used to be this dumb, cold-hearted guy but he changed because of you.. Please don't give up on him.."

 

 

My heart flutters.. Mino changed for the better because of me?? I never expected it, I thought I'm just a disappointment...

 

 

"No.."

 

 

"What??"

 

 

"I'll never give up Taehyun.. I'll never give up on him, just like how he won't give up on me.."

 

 

"It's good to hear that.. And please don't be afraid of those students.. They cannot control you.. Just be happy.."

 

 

"I thought you'll get mad at me Taehyun-ah.."

 

 

"How can I get mad on someone who look like a furball?? And if ever I get mad at you, Mino will haunt me to death.."

 

 

"Thank you Taehyun~!!"

 

 

"I suddenly got hungry.. Let's go to the cafeteria.."

 

 

 

Me and Taehyun went to the cafeteria.. But there're students approaching someone.. Who could that be??

 

 

"Mino-yah, is it true that you're in a relationship??"

 

 

I was shocked to see Mino and Seunghoon being surrounded by a crowd of thirsty girls who are head-over-heels- to Mino...

 

 

"Nope I'm not in a relationship.."

 

 

I don't know how to feel when I heard that- a part of me says I'm happy because I'm safe but a part of me was hurt.. Technically, we're not YET in a relationship.. But I don't know why I'm feeling this way.. I heard another girl ask him..

 

 

"But who's that person you're hugging on the university open area??"

 

 

"Oh, that person??"

 

 

My breath stopped at the moment.. I'm waiting for his answer- just like the rest of the people here..

 

 

"That person is someone I treasure the most.. That person makes me happy and that person is so special to me.."

 

 

I heard some girls whine.. Others look a bit sad.. I didn't realize that Mino's looking at me..

 

 

"I just hope you'll never hurt my special someone because I can't imagine seeing that person getting sad or even cry.. I hope you'll understand me- if you were in my position wouldn't you do everything to keep you loved one safe??"

 

 

I finally met his gaze and gosh I almost melt~!! He gave me an assuring smile- a smile indicating we're both safe..

 

 

After the so-called dramatic speech, he and Seunghoon left the cafeteria upon buying their lunch.. They pass by our side.. Seunghoon smiled at us while Mino went closer to me and slightly brush his hand on mine.. I feel electric waves from our contact.. Taehyun suddenly tap my shoulder and whisper something..

 

 

"I told you Jinwoo, you don't have to be afraid.."

 

 

I smiled at Taehyun... I went home that afternoon with a smile on my lips.. Even though I didn't got the chance to talk to Mino, my heart is still fluttering from everything he said awhile ago..

 

 

"My SPECIAL SOMEONE.."

 

 


 

to be continued..