The Reconciliation

Touch My Hand

First, I would like to say THANK YOU~!!  ^^

 

 

Thank you for subscribing and for following this story even though there’re times that I didn’t get the chance to update because of school. This story I think is one of the longest story I’ve written- chapter wise and time wise. It’s been almost four months since I started this and I really appreciate all your comments. I know I’m a bit dramatic but this will be my last (for the mean time) chaptered fic I’ll write since I’ll be on my SENIOR YEAR this coming semester~!!

 

 

I SARANG YOU SO MUCH~!!  <3 <3

 


 

 

MINO’s POV

 

 

“Oh…~!!”

 

 

“Hello Mino-ssi..”

 

 

“Kang Seungyoon, Nam Taehyun? Please come in..”

 

 

“Thanks..”

 

 

It’s been a while since I last saw them. So I guess they’re the new employees my father is talking about, but I didn’t expect that they will be together. It’s weird but there’s an unusual aura between them two- touching hands while sitting on the couch. Maybe they’re now in a relationship? I guess I’ve been away for a long time and I didn’t notice there are so many changes already.

 

 

“So.. I guess you’re uhm??”

 

 

“Yeah, we’re now a couple. Seungyoon confessed to me during our graduation ceremony. It was the happiest day of my life. But not for Jinwoo, he looks so sad because you’re not there. He misses you so much.”

 

 

“Where is he? Is he okay?”

 

 

“Don’t worry, he’s doing well. He was hired as an art director in their company. He also moved out of his house and I guess he’s now living alone in his apartment somewhere here.”

 

 

“He’s also living here??”

 

 

“That’s what he told me. And it’s my first time to visit his apartment since he left.”

 

 

“Do you think he wants to see me??”

 

 

“Of course Mino. You have no idea, he always talks about you everytime we will meet. When you’re away, a lot of guys approached him but he rejected them all telling that someone owns his heart already. Those guys keeps on following him inside the school that I always glare at them, it’s tiring you know?”

 

 

“You need to see him as soon as possible. The professional world is full of different people. Who knows, he might like someone else during work?”

 

 

“KANG SEUNGYOON~!”

 

 

“I’m just kidding. But honestly speaking, you need to see him now..”

 

 

“But how about our meeting?”

 

 

“We can do that tomorrow. By the way, his room is in the seventh floor. No need to ask the number because the purple door will lead you there in his arms..”

 

 

“I thought you haven’t visited him??”

 

 

“Well, I helped him in decorating his room. And I can always visit him anytime. Tonight, he’s all yours..”

 

 

“Seungyoon? Taehyun?”

 

 

“Yes??”

 

 

“Thank you so much..”

 

 

“No problem, go and visit him..”

 

 

 

 

JINWOO’s POV

 

 

It’s been two weeks and I really love the view of the night sky in my new apartment. The stars are sparkling so bright and I just hope that the man I used to be together while watching the stars at night is looking at this wonderful view as well. Unexpectedly, I didn’t got the chance to see him after my graduation cause he was sent to Jeju for an important meeting. After that, I became very busy. I was hired as an art director for our company and I know that I can’t disappoint my parents, so I really buried myself with works and attended seminars to hone my craft. Since there’re times that I cannot go back home, my parents decided to buy me an apartment near the city. To somehow relieve the homesickness I’m feeling, my parents always visit me. Taehyun and Seungyoon also visit me during my break and we’ll talk about our work. Speaking of the two, they were hired to work on a company but I don’t know its name so I told them to visit here so we can talk. It’ll be their first time to see this place and I’m really excited to have them around. But there’re times that I get jealous because they’re always sweet and they always hold each other’s hand- just like what we do with Mino before.

 

 

Since Taehyun and Seungyoon are still not here, I decided to take a shower- my reward after a tiring day in the office. While enjoying the pouring water on my hair, I heard the doorbell- I guess they’re here.

 

 

“Taehyun-ah?? Seungyoon-ah?? Just wait for a minute I’m taking a shower, you can sit on the couch.”

 

 

The two didn’t respond- these guys~! They’re maybe busy flirting with each other. I went out of the shower and quickly change to a black sleeveless shirt and a pair of pajamas.

 

 

“Taehyun, Seungyoon? Why aren’t you talking?? Why aren’t you…”

 

 

I was shocked to see that Taehyun and Seungyoon were not inside, instead I saw a tall guy wearing a black jacket and jeans. He faced me and I got the biggest shock of my life.!

 

 

The man who has occupied my heart, the guy that I loved every now and then is now here standing in front of my couch. His eyes are glowing and I can also imagine my eyes are glowing as well.

 

 

“Mino-yah??”

 

 

“Jinwoo----“

 

 

“Mino-yah~!!”

 

 

I ran as fast as I can and gave him a very warm welcome hug. It’s been a year since I last hugged him and I can’t help the flowing tears in my eyes..

 

 

“Mino-yah, you’re here~!”

 

 

“Jinwoo-yah..”

 

 

“Why?? You didn’t miss me?”

 

 

I pushed him a bit to see his face. To see if he doesn’t miss me or not. I cannot read his eyes and honestly I’m freaking out. What if he’s seeing someone else already? I’m already hearing the shattering sound of my even more shattering heart. But I can’t blame him if that happen because there’re a lot of beautiful girls in his work- maybe prettier than I am.

 

 

“Mino, I’m….”

 

 

My words were muffled when Mino’s lips crashed into mine. It was a very bizarre kiss- a kiss of yearning for someone for more than a year, a kiss of assurance that he still love me and no one replace me in his heart, a kiss full of love. I pulled out to catch my breath and I saw again the spark in his eyes.

 

 

“Jinwoo-yah, if you think that I’ve found someone better, that you no longer have a space in my heart, that you’re not a part of my life anymore- then you’re wrong. You occupy a very big space not just in my heart but also my mind. Everytime I’ll visit another country, my mind will be clouded with thoughts of you being busy with school. We’ve almost lost communication with one another but trust is the reason why we’re now here. I’m more than thankful that you didn’t give up on our relationship and you waited until I can go back. Now that I’ve seen you, I’ll never part from you again. I’ll make sure that we will see each other everyday and we will talk while watching the stars in the sky. We will cuddle and I’ll make sure that I’m here even if you’re okay or you’re not feeling well. I promise that I’ll never leave you again and I’ll hold your hand until the last day of my life..”

 

 

I looked in his eyes again, smile plastering on my face while I gently wiped the tears that kept on flowing in my eyes. Mino brushed his hands on my cheeks to remove my tears.

 

 

“Aish, I promised myself that I’ll never make you cry, but here you go.. I’m so sorry..”

 

 

“It’s okay. I’m just happy that you’re now here with me. We’ll be together okay??”

 

 

“I promise for the very bottom of my mind and heart..”

 

 

 

11 pm

 

 

We’re now on the balcony happily talking while doing our favorite hobby- watching the stars. Our hands were locked with each other for a very long time and no dare to unlock it. We talked about random stuff and I realized that I’m missing a lot in his life, but I’m now here to catch up. We also talked about the guys who have been courting me since he left and I can tell that he’s really jealous. I also asked him if he found another special someone on one of his trips and I’m flustered when he told me that he didn’t find someone because I’m always on his mind 24/7. I miss these moments- us being cheesy and giving those longing glances that we will laugh off afterwards. We will now face the world together and I’m going to make sure that this will last for a lifetime.

 

 

“Jinwoo-yah??”

 

 

“Yes??”

 

 

“I love you..”

 

 

But he didn’t wait for me to respond as he closed the distance of our lips. The kiss is full of love- as always. But it hindered something and I realized that maybe this is the right time. The time to give him my all. I know it sounds weird but I’m willing to give him ‘my everything’ tonight. The kiss turned into a passionate one as we each other’s tongue, breathes mingling but no one dared to break it. We stood up and find our way to my room, but I accidentally bumped on the wall since I’m not yet familiar with my apartment. Mino finally broke from the kiss and gently chuckled.

 

 

“Are you okay??”

 

 

His concerned voice is making me fall for him even more. We walked in my room and locked the door. Mino pinned me against the wall and looked straight in my eyes..

 

 

“Are you sure you want to do this??”

 

 

“I told before that we’ll do this when I’m prepared, right? So yeah, I’m ready..”

 

 

He closed again the distance between us and he kissed me gently.

 

 

“I’m tired of long distance relationships, I want it to have a closure right now..”

 

 

Those words were whispered on my ears and I can feel something unusual inside my pajamas. After the scorching hot kiss, he proceeded to my jaw- kissing it and slightly biting it. It went down until he reached my collarbones. He showered it with kisses and love bites. I was out loud, not caring if other people can hear us. My hands made its way to his jacket, removing it and feeling every inch of his body and dang his body is a work of art. I stopped when Mino raised my hand while removing my shirt and I also do the same for him. Now standing shirtless, I was kinda flustered. It’s my first time seeing his upper half and something on my southern part is getting harder. He kissed me deep again while pushing me somewhere. When my back hit something soft, I knew that I’m now lying on my bed. He hovered on top of me and continued kissing my shoulders down to my chest. I was motionless and all I did was moan his name while a hot breath is now kissing my , his other hand playing on the other one. Something hard is now poking in between my legs and I shriveled. I was a mess that I didn’t realize that his hand is now pulling down my pajamas. Since I’m new to this, I decided to unbuckle his jeans, pulling down with his boxer briefs- but I didn’t look down. Instead I look at Mino’s face and those gentle orbs were looking at my big deer eyes. I felt Mino pulling down my boxer and I can feel the cold air hitting on my thighs. I’m now getting nervous. Is this right? Am I doing it right? What if it hurt? What should I do?

 

 

Mino seemed to notice my panic look and he intertwined his hand on mine.

 

 

“I will not hurt you, promise..”

 

 

And that night, we became one. This will be the beginning of our new journey…

 


 

the end..