Chastisement

Touch My Hand

Seriously, this will be the last update for the week..  XDD

 

 

Let’s take a break from all these fluff and try something..  /evil grin/

 

 

I know I at writing this, but I’ll do my very best..

 

 

This is for DEE..  ^^

 

 

And this is MINO’s POV only..

 


 

I woke up the following day with a smile still plastering on my face. I can still smell Jinwoo’s natural scent on my nose and how I wish to sleep with him again. I was humming a tune while busy preparing for school. Is he coming today? I miss seeing him in school but I also hoped that he’s totally well. I can’t bear to see him crying in pain. I spent the day just like usual, attending my class and staying inside the publication office. While having a little daydream, Seunghoon suddenly slammed the door open.

 

 

“The heck Seunghoon, what’s wrong with you?”

 

“Mino, the printing office told me that our newsletter will be released tomorrow. I’m so excited to distribute it to everyone!”

 

“If I know, you just wanted to meet some hot girls..”

 

“Okay whatever. Oh wait, I think I saw Jinwoo awhile ago..”

 

“Really, where is he?”

 

“I guess he’s still in the college lounge, chatting with Taehyun.”

 

“I’ll be back..”

 

 

I walk my way to see Jinwoo and I saw him sitting with Taehyun on their lounge while playfully chatting. He looks better compared yesterday and I guess he’s now okay. But I saw him resting his head with his palm and Taehyun quickly get his bag and pulled the medicine. Jinwoo took the medicine and rest his head on the table. This guy, he’s really stubborn~! I told him not to attend school and here he is, resting on the table while sulking. I went back to the publication office but no one’s there so I quickly send a message to Jinwoo.

 

 

“You go to the publication office, NOW~!”

 

 

I rested my head on the couch, waiting for him to arrive. Few minutes later, I heard a knock and quickly opened it to see Jinwoo smiling a bit.

 

 

“What is it Mino-yah?”

 

“Come here..”

 

 

I sat down again on the couch, commanding Jinwoo to lay down his head on my lap. When he had settled himself, he looked into my eyes..

 

 

“Why??”

 

“You pabo! I told you not to go if you’re not feeling well. But you still insisted and attended your class.”

 

“I feel better this morning so I told my parents that I can attend school. But my head hurts again before I came here.”

 

“You’re really stubborn Kim Jinwoo. You need to be punished..”

 

 

But before I could do something, I was shocked when Jinwoo get up and sat on my lap while straddling my neck. He gave me a naughty grin and I can’t help but to think of what he will do to me.

 

 

“What punishment Mino-yah??”

 

“What are you doing Jinwoo?”

 

“Punishment?”

 

“But this is not…”

 

 

I was silenced when Jinwoo’s lips touched mine. It was a chaste kiss with our lips moving. Everything became unexpected when I felt his tongue my bottom lip, I don’t know what it means but I slowly opened my lips and his tongue gently massaged mine. I released a soft moan before I placed my hands around his waist. We continued kissing as I also started to move my tongue, copying his every move. We stayed like that for a minute before he pulled away to catch his breath.

 

 

“Sorry Mino-yah..”

 

“For what?”

 

“For being stubborn. Do you think I’ll apologize because of the kiss?”

 

“I guess so..”

 

“But I think you enjoyed it. How about we do it again?”

 

“Jinwoo..”

 

“What??”

 

“You make me lose my mind..”

 

“Min---“

 

 

I stood up while I holding Jinwoo’s thighs and trapping him on a wall. He held my neck a bit tighter and I can feel his nails digging on my neck. He gave me a sweet smile before closing the distance between us. We kissed again, our lips moving and tongues swirling from side to side. I held his waist tighter and I can feel his legs wrapping around my body. We continued kissing but the clicking noise of the doorknob stopped our actions.

 

 

“Who could that be?”

 

“Maybe Seunghoon. Let’s hide somewhere..”

 

 

We entered a small room and locked the door. It’s our editing room and there’re computers on the left side. I saw a chair on the other side and I settled myself there, with Jinwoo sitting again on my lap. We kissed again, tongues battling and lips moving. We both don’t want to lose so our breathes mingled with each other. The noises outside were soon forgotten as we were on our own little world. I started touching Jinwoo everywhere and I started to his uniform. I left his lips and I started kissing his neck, slightly biting it leaving red little marks. Jinwoo moaned as my kiss trailed lower until I reached his collarbones, and it. The red marks on his neck and collarbones make me smirk. I slowly removed his uniform until it reached his wrists and I continue kissing him lower, leaving red marks everywhere. Jinwoo’s moans just makes me want to leave marks more. Slowly trailing, I reached his pectoral muscles and they look so fit and lean. I kiss it, slightly biting it. Jinwoo’s moans just got louder and the noises outside just got closer and closer. Then a knock on the door broke our little activity..

 

 

“Hello? Mino are you there?”

 

“Yeah..”

 

“Open the door. Why did you lock it??”

 

“Give me a minute..”

 

 

Seunghoon left and I looked at Jinwoo who’s catching his breath and red marks surrounding his neck and body..

 

 

“Aish..”

 

“Let me help you Jinwoo..”

 

 

We both stood up and I helped Jinwoo wear his uniform again. I was buttoning his uniform and he just stare at me, giving me a sweet smile.

 

 

“I didn’t know that we will do this here Mino-yah..”

 

“Me too.. Let’s do it again next time?”

 

“I didn’t know that you’re so naughty Mino-yah..”

 

“I’m only naughty when I’m with you. Let’s go before Seunghoon gets suspicious..”

 

 

We both got out of the editing room when we saw Seunghoon sitting on the couch..

 

 

“What took you so long there Mino? And oh, hello Jinwoo..”

 

“Hello Seunghoon..”

 

 

Seunghoon’s face changes as he stood up and went closer to us. Then he peeked on Jinwoo’s neck..

 

 

“Why do you have those red marks Jinwoo?”

 

“Uhm, I was attacked by the insects last night Seunghoon-ah..”

 

“Did they also attack your lips?”

 

“Uhm, yes?”

 

“Oh wait. Are those red marks inside your uniform were also caused by the insects?”

 

“Stop asking him questions Lee Seunghoon!”

 

“Why Mino? Aren’t you worried that your Jinwoo was attacked last night? Look, he has red marks almost everywhere.. Unless…

 

“Seunghoon!!”

 

 

Seunghoon then went closer to me, and he whisper something on my ear..

 

 

“If you really want to do it, my house is open and you two can do whatever you want and wherever you want there..”

 

 

I was flustered by his words and gave him a loud slap on the arm. I looked at Jinwoo and his face is blushing as well..

 

 

“First, you have to find ways on how you will hide those hickeys Mino-yah. His parents will not be pleased if they found out that their son was attacked by a very hungry insect in school.”

 

“It’s okay Seunghoon-ah. I bought my hoodie with me.”

 

“That’s good Jinwoo..”

 

“We need to go Seunghoon, I’ll send this stubborn kid to his home..”

 

“To HIS home, not in YOUR home, okay Mino??”

 

“You’re so dead Lee Seunghoon..”

 

“Kidding.. Take care..”

 

 

I was driving on the way to Jinwoo’s house, with Jinwoo sitting on the passenger’s seat. His eyes were glued on his phone while wearing his gray hoodie but the red marks on his neck were showing on the warm sunlight..

 

 

“I’m sorry Jinwoo..”

 

“Sorry for what??”

 

“For those hickeys. I shouldn’t have bitten you so much..”

 

“That’s okay. I honestly enjoyed it..”

 

“Look who’s being naughty here??”

 

“We can do it next time Mino-yah. At the right time, when we’re both matured enough to handle it..”

 

“Promise?”

 

“Promise..”

 

 

He tightly held my hand that’s busy controlling the steering wheel. When we stopped in front of his house, I fixed his hoodie to hide the hickeys and gave him a sweet kiss before I opened the door for him.

 


 

to be continued..