Lovesick

Touch My Hand

It's been awhile..

 

Here's my crappy update.. Sorry for waiting..

 

My thesis is not yet done, but don't worry I can make it~!!  ^^

 

And I miss DEE and SHERMA so much~!! COMEBACK JUSEYO~!!

 


 

MINO's POV

 

I went back home with a smile still not escaping my lips.. I've never been this happy and its all because of Jinwoo.. His mere appearance can make my heart thump and my lips to form a crescent-shape.. But I'm not expecting that when I arrived home, my family is waiting for me in the living room with a serious look on their faces..

 

 

"What are you all looking at??"

 

 

"We need to talk, son.."

 

 

My father signaled me to sit in front of them.. I'm starting to get nervous now.. What are they up to this time?? Aren't they tired??

 

 

"So..."

 

 

"Mom??"

 

 

"Is Kim Jinwoo..??"

 

 

"What??"

 

 

"Is he special to you??"

 

 

"I'm sorry Mom.."

 

 

"Why??"

 

 

"We're now in a relationship.."

 

 

I notice how my family's jaw suddenly dropped from my announcement..

 

 

"So you really confessed to him last night, good job Oppa~!!"

 

 

"Thank you Danah.."

 

 

"Mino.."

 

 

"Why Dad, don't you like him?? He's cute and nice.."

 

 

"I don't like him.."

 

 

"But Mom.."

 

 

"I don't like Jinwoo.. I love him.. Since I saw him yesterday, I know that he has a great personality.. He will love you more than anything else and there's nothing wrong if you went official with him.. We're just happy for you Mino-yah.."

 

 

"Then why are you all looking so serious when I came??"

 

 

"To make you feel a bit nervous.."

 

 

"MOM~!!"

 

 

"Well congrats my son~!! But we want to meet him again- not just a writer but as your boyfriend.."

 

 

"It will happen very soon Dad.."

 

 

"Very well then.. So let's eat.."

 

 

I sighed with great relief.. I thought my family will break me and Jinwoo apart.. I'm happy that they approve us.. After dinner, I went to my room and hurriedly texted Jinwoo..

 

 

"Jinwoo-yah~!! I need to tell you something.."

 

 

"What is it Mino-yah??"

 

 

"My parents.."

 

 

"Your parents what??"

 

 

"They know about us.."

 

 

"What?? How??"

 

 

"I don't know.."

 

 

"And what did they told you?? Did they told you to stay away from me??"

 

 

"Don't overreact Jinwoo.. They like you and they wanted to meet you soon.."

 

 

"I'm nervous Mino-yah.."

 

 

"You don't have to.. I'll stay by your side.."

 

 

"I need to sleep now.."

 

 

"But it's too early Jinwoo-yah.."

 

 

"When I entered my room, I'm not feeling well.."

 

 

:WHAT?? Did you drink your medicine??"

 

 

"I did.. But the medicine made me sleepy.."

 

 

"Okay okay.. You need to sleep now.. If you're not feeling well tomorrow, don't go to school.. Goodnight.. I love you.."

 

 

"Goodnight.. I love you too.."

 

 

The following day after my morning class, I went to the cafeteria with Seunghoon.. I saw Jinwoo and his pale face just got paler than ever.. This kid, he didn't listen to me about not attending school if he's still feeling bad.. He didn't noticed me as he rested his head on the table.. I passed by their table and Taehyun saw us.. He smiled at us but Jinwoo didn't look.. But I understand him as he's not feeling well.. Before I go home that afternoon, I visited the building where Jinwoo is attending his class.. When he got out, I saw a fever patch on his forehead.. He looks better now unlike when I saw him during lunch.. I quietly made my way to him..

 

 

 

JINWOO's POV

 

 

After Mino drove away, I entered our house but I was shocked when my parents are looking at me.. Did they saw us?? What am I going to do??

 

 

"Kim Jinwoo.."

 

 

"Mom??"

 

 

"He is Mino, right??"

 

 

"Uhm, yes.."

 

 

"The guy behind those sweet smiles.. Honestly, he's quite good-looking.."

 

 

"What are you saying??"

 

 

"You're too obvious my dear.. Ever since you attended the writer's seminar, that smile never escaped your lips.. You smile from ear to ear when that guy texted or called you.."

 

 

"Mom.."

 

 

"But we're quite shocked when that Mino guy kissed you.."

 

 

"What Dad??"

 

 

"Son, don't deny.. We've been through that.. And you angle is quite obvious.. But don't worry, only your mom and I saw that.."

 

 

"Dad.."

 

 

"We're not against your relationship.. As long as you're happy with him, we're also happy for you.. But we hope that you'll not take that relationship to another level.."

 

 

"What are you talking about Mom??"

 

 

"You know, when it's just the two of you inside a room and you'll do something.. You already know it..!"

 

 

"MOM~!! You're disgusting.. Of course, we'll not do that.."

 

 

"We're just making sure.. Remember, don't give your entire self to him.."

 

 

"Okay okay.. Can I go to my room now, I'm not feeling well"

 

 

"You're not feeling well?? After that kiss?? You look so tired.. But let's eat first.."

 

 

After eating, I drank a medicine and went to my room.. While texting Mino, I feel my head is throbbing so bad and my eyes are closing.. I slept early to ease the pain.. When I woke up the following day, the headache subsided but it still hurts a little.. I also felt my body temperature rising but I need to go to school.. During class, I don't have the energy to listen on the lectures nor to my friends.. I was silent the entire day.. Before our last class, Taehyun gave me a fever patch.. Hopefully, it will made me feel better.. After class, I looked at myself in front of a mirror and yes I looked a bit better.. I was fixing my hair when an arm suddenly wrapped my shoulders and a deep voice whispering on my right ear..

 

 

"Are you okay now??"

 

 

"I feel better now.. And why are you here??"

 

 

"I told you not to go to school if you're still not okay.. You're stubborn and still attended your classes.. What if you fainted at the middle of the class?? I'm not there to bring you at the clinic.. I can't focus thinking that you're health is not okay.. You made me worry alot.."

 

 

"I'm sorry Mino-yah.. I don't want to miss any of my classes just because of a headache.."

 

 

"You look so pale.. I guess it's not only headache.. Let's go to the clinic.."

 

 

"I'm okay.. I just need to go home and rest.."

 

 

"I'll drive you home.. It's not okay to travel alone.."

 

 

"But Mino.."

 

 

"No more buts.. I just need to finish something at the office.."

 

 

"You'll drive me home yet you're still not done with your article?? Go back to the office and finish it.."

 

 

"I cannot finish it because I'm so worried about you.."

 

 

"Mino.."

 

 

"Don't be stubborn Kim Jinwoo.. Let's go.."

 

 

"Mino.."

 

 

"Or do you want me to kiss you, huh my Jinwoo??"

 

 

His face is moving dangerously close to mine.. I'm exerting all my energy to push him away cause we're still in school and kissing in public is quite disgusting when we heard someone..

 

 

"UHM, UHM, UHM, EXCUSE ME??"

 

 

I looked on my left to see Taehyun and my classmates are all looking at us.. I was so embarrassed at that time..

 

 

"Hey Nam Taehyun~!!"

 

 

"Hello Mino.. I know you miss each other already but please don't do such things on public.. You're so gross.."

 

 

"You're just jealous.. Don't worry, we have a new student writer and I guess you two will make a good couple.."

 

 

"I have no time for that Mino.."

 

 

"You haven't seen him yet..  Who knows??"

 

 

"Stop it..!! Well, we have to go home now.. Just make sure that Jinwoo will come back to his OWN house and not just on other's house.."

 

 

"Who's that OTHER??"

 

 

"None of your business.. Goodbye~!"

 

 

"What the heck Taehyun??"

 

I was giggling while Taehyun left us and flipping his hair on the process- this guy is really a DIVA~! I just hope that he'll find someone someday.. I was thinking too much when a pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders and a chest pressed on my back..

 

 

"So let's go??"

 

 

"I need to go home.."

 

 

"I'll drive you home.."

 

 

I have no choice but to follow him, besides I'm quite weak and going home alone is a bad idea..

 

 

We walked through the school corridor with Mino still hugging me from behind.. Thankfully, there're no students at the moment.. We arrived at the publication office with Seunghoon greeting us, food and drinks are on the table..

 

 

"The hell Seunghoon, why are you still here??"

 

 

"Why do you care? Well, it's not good if the two of you will be left here in the office.. I don't know what may happen if I left you here.."

 

 

"You're gross.."

 

 

"I'm just afraid that Jinwoo might faint and you have no one to accompany him to the hospital.. Why are you thinking like that?? Look who's dirty here.."

 

 

"Aish, I need to finish some articles before leaving and Jinwoo is not feeling well so I invited him here.."

 

 

Seunghoon went closer to me, removed my fever patch and touch my forehead..

 

 

"Yeah, your temperature is quite hot.. Let's eat first then drink your medicine.. We have some on our first aid box.."

 

 

"Thanks Seunghoon.."

 

 

"Anything for you.."

 

We sat on the couch while chewing some pizza.. My taste was affected by my fever because everything I ate tastes a tad bitter.. But Mino keeps on feeding me and I have no choice but to accept.. After eating, he ushered me to drink my medicine..

 

 

"I never thought you're this strict Mino-yah.."

 

 

"You think so??"

 

 

"Yeah.. Now I know why the other writers are afraid of you.. You're kinda bossy.."

 

 

"It's just that I want them to finish their work on time.. But that's only at work.. When we're out of pressure, we often watch movies here while eating snacks.."

 

 

"Okay.."

 

 

"Here drink this.."

 

 

"Thank you.."

 

 

"After drinking that, try to sleep at the couch.. I'll just finish my articles.."

 

 

I straightly dived on the couch and take a nap... When I woke up, it's already eight in the evening.. I didn't saw Mino on his desk but instead I saw him sitting beside me while playing with my fingers..

 

 

"What are you doing Mino??"

 

 

"I really love your hands.. Your fingers are soft and delicate and it perfectly fits mine.."

 

 

"Are you done working??"

 

 

"Yeah I'm done.. Let's go home.."

 

 

I was about to walk when Mino suddenly gave me a piggyback ride..

 

 

"I'm heavy Mino-yah.."

 

 

"I don't care if you're heavy or not.. Just relax.."

 

 

We left the office after cleaning some trash.. Thankfully Seunghoon locked the door since Mino is carrying me.. We went to Mino's car and he carefully put me on the passenger's seat.. I didn't expect Mino to be like this today.. He's so gentle and he treats me like I'm the most precious person in the world.. He sat on the driver's seat and started to trun on the car's engine.. During the trip, he keeps on looking at me and at times he'll hold my hand.. It was so comfortable that I fell asleep again.. I woke up when something touched my cheeck..

 

 

"Hey angel, wake up.. We're here.."

 

 

He kissed me on my forehead, then my cheeks, my chin, and pecked on my lips.. The kiss was so sweet that I pulled Mino again for a chaste kiss.. We didn't last that long as we saw the door opening and my parents are coming out.. I pecked his lips for the last time before saying my farewell..

 

 

"Thank you for driving me home Mino-yah.. I love you.."

 

 

"I love you too.. Just rest okay, don't study.."

 

 

"Okay.."

 

 

I went out of the car and waved my hand to him.. When Mino left, I turn around to see my parents giving me a quite-judging look..

 

 

"You're blushing too much, is it because you're sick or did Mino kiss you again??"

 

 

My dad is such a straighforward person.. I quickly enter the house, with my hands covering my blushing face..

 


 

to be continued..