Friday

Touch My Hand

HELLO~!!!

 

TODAY's WWIC SEOUL and we'll see the boys again.. /cries NIAGARA FALLS/

 

I hope you'll enjoy reading this..  ^^

 


 

JINWOO's POV

 

 

I woke up only to find out that today is FRIDAY~!!  I almost forgot~!!  I will meet Mino after class.. Wait, did I forgot anything??  Oh, he told me to bake something for him.. A cupcake?? I just need to prepared the ingredients before I go to school and bake it when I got home by lunch..

 

 

After my morning class, I went back home and started baking... Cupcakes are quite easy, but brownies are easier.. When the cupcakes got baked, I started decorating.. I put icings and decorated each with candy sprinkles and chocolate chips.. I spent baking for a couple of hours and I went back to school with the cupcakes inside a cupcake box.. As I enter the room, Taehyun noticed the box I was holding..

 

 

"What's that Jinwoo??"

 

 

"Box of cupcakes.."

 

 

"For who??"

 

 

"It's a secret.."

 

 

"You're going out on a date and you will give that??"

 

 

"It's not a date.."

 

 

"As you say.. Anyways, have fun..!!"

 

 

 

Our class finally ended and Mino told me to go at the cafeteria few blocks away from the university.. I hold the box tightly as sweat started to flow down my forehead.. I started to get nervous..

 

 

 

MINO's POV

 

 

I attended my classes this morning with a smile not wanting to escape from my lips.. I can't contain my excitement.. I went to the publication office after class since it's my break and I no longer have classes in the afternoon.. And as usual, my sometimes annoying Managing Editor appears while I'm on a middle of daydreaming..

 

 

"What's with that big smile on your face??"

 

 

'It's none of your business.."

 

 

"From what I've read on your phone, you will meet Jinwoo later, right??"

 

 

"What the heck, how did you read that??"

 

 

"You left your phone here yesterday so I took it and accidentally read you messages.."

 

 

"HEOL~!!"

 

 

"Oh well, it's almost 5:30 in the afternoon, mind of leaving now?"

 

 

"You really hate it when I stay here for long huh??"

 

 

"You're just daydreaming here and not doing anything.. So get your off that chair~!!"

 

 

"Okay okay okay.. Bye~!!"

 

 

 

I went out and I realized that I still don't know where will I meet Jinwoo so I decided to meet him on a place that's special to my heart- a place where I feel contented and happy..

 

 

"Hey Jinwoo, meet me at the cafeteria beside the school.. See you~!!  ^^"

 

 

I keep my phone inside my pocket and happily whistle on the way to the cafe...

 

 

The cafe is quite empty when I enter- such a perfect place to meet and talk someone.. I waited for fifteen minutes when I heard the bell of the cafe- indicating that someone has arrived.. I look at the cafe's door to see that the person who entered is Jinwoo.. He's so gorgeous wearing a black pair of jeans, red-stripped top and a black and white sneakers.. His hair is quite messed up but still looking wonderful.. I can't form any word as I was captivated by Jinwoo's beauty and I didn't realize that he's looking for me.. I snap back to my fascination and gently waved my hand on him.. He gave me an 'O' expression and quickly went on the table..

 

 

"So uhm, hello~!!"

 

 

"You can sit now.."

 

 

"Oh, sorry.."

 

 

 

He sat in front of me and I studied his facial features.. His eyelashes are long and he also has a very sharp nose.. His lips look so cute and his fidgeting hands on the table are long and pale..

 

 

"Uhm.."

 

 

"Uhm.."

 

 

"Mino??"

 

 

"What are you looking at??"

 

 

"OH~!! Nothing.. I'm sorry"

 

 

I heard his laugh a little and a blush formed on his cheeks.. He's very cute..

 

 

"And by the way.. Here's your request.."

 

 

He gave me a box and when I open it, I saw several cupcakes.. He's really kind..

 

 

"Thank you.."

 

 

"And then.."

 

 

"And then what??"

 

 

"You told me that you wanted to know me more right??"

 

 

"And??"

 

 

"Are we going to spend this time like this?? Come on.."

 

 

He quickly held my wrist as we stand up..

 

 

"Where are we going??"

 

 

"On a place where we can talk..."

 

 

We went out on the cafe and I found myself being dragged somewhere by Jinwoo.. I just hope he will not drag me on a very dark corner- and no~!! Don't think about it Mino~!! A few walks later and we enter the university again.. Why would he drag me back here?? There're still few students.. After a quite long walk, we reached the university open area.. I can no longer see any student here but the area is very beautiful.. Yeah, I've been here several times but I never visited this place by night- and I regret it because the place looks so breathtaking and the stars are sparkling brightly.. Jinwoo let go of my wrist and he lay down on the grass.. For a moment, we share this silence while staring at the stars.. I decided to break the silence forming between us..

 

 

"You like this things??"

 

 

"Uhm??"

 

 

"Like looking at the stars at night?? You like it??"

 

 

"I don't like it.. I love it.. I feel so happy and empty.."

 

 

"Why do you feel empty??"

 

 

"I don't know.. Maybe there're alot of things that's happening right now- including the fact that I joined as the college staff writer.. I've been busy since I entered college and I no longer have time to rest and unwind.. I thought getting in a relationship can somewhat give me happiness but it turned the other way around.."

 

 

"What do you mean??"

 

 

"I got into a relationship with Hanbin over a year ago.. He's very kind and takes good care of me.. But as months gone by, we no longer have any chance to even talk on our own because we've been busy in school.. I just heard one day that he's flirting with his classmate named Jiwon.. When we talk, I decided to break up with him.. It stresses me and I can't focus on school activities, my grades went down a little.. One night, I found myself getting relaxed by just looking at the stars in the sky and words started to come on my mind.. I reach for a paper and pen and started writing.. And that's how my interest for writing started again.. I joined the publication to somehow improve my skills and to forget all the pains in the past.."

 

 

I look at him and I saw tears falling down from his eyes.. I wiped his tears and Jinwoo looked at me.. His eyes are sparkling like the stars in the sky- no, his eyes possess more spark.. Jinwoo spoke again..

 

 

"I really hope that I won't regret joining the publication.."

 

 

"You'll never regret it Jinwoo.."

 

 

"Huh??"

 

 

"I'll be here for you.. I will help you improve in writing.. I want you to discover the skills you've been hiding for a long time.. And I also want to heal your broken heart.. You need to let go.. Sometimes it's painful but you will find someone better soon.."

 

 

 

I look at him in the eyes and I was met by his stare.. We look at each other for a while..

 

 

"I like you.."

 

 

"What??"

 

 

"I like you Kim Jinwoo.. I don't know when but the moment I saw your picture on the application form, my heart beats so fast.. When I saw you, I was captivated by your beauty.."

 

 

"But Mino.."

 

 

I silenced him by putting my finger on his lips..

 

 

"You don't have to answer yet.. I know you're still moving on but I'm willing to wait.. I'll stay by your side and I'll never give you pain.. We will share happy moments together and I don't want to see you crying again.."

 

 

I wiped the remaining tears on his cheeks.. Jinwoo gave me a very sweet smile- a smile that almost melted my heart.. An assurance that he wanted me to stay with him and to heal him...

 

 

"It's starting to get late.. We have to go now.."

 

 

"Oh, it's almost eight pm.. Let's go.."

 

 

I stood up first and I helped Jinwoo to get up.. He held my hand and I felt electric shocks on my hand.. It's the very first time I touched his hand and I don't want to let go of it.. He look at me again but his lips are trembling- maybe from the winds.. I took off the jacket I'm wearing and wrap Jinwoo on it..

 

 

"You'll get cold.. Don't do this.."

 

 

"It's okay.. I'm not that cold and I don't want to see you suffering.."

 

 

He faced me and smiled again..

 

 

"Thank you so much Mino.."

 

 

"For what??"

 

 

"For being there with me.. I'm very happy.."

 

 

Jinwoo took a step forward and wrap his arms around my body.. His head rested on my shoulder..

 

 

"Thank you so much Mino, I'll never forget this moment.."

 

 

I felt his eyes starting to close and he nuzzled his face on the crook of my neck.. It feel so surreal.. Everything happening right now is like a dream come true to me.. We stayed hugging for like an eternity.. This is the happiest thing on my life.. Being surrounded by stars hugging the person you treasure the most.. I feel like flying.. This is just the beginning..

 


 

to be continued..