Sleepover

Touch My Hand

Y'all requesting for a KISSEU KISSEU??

 

Let's see..

 

 

^^

 


 

MINO's POV

 

 

I've never been this happy in my entire life.. Apart from winning on the press conference, I finally saw Jinwoo.. The butterflies on my stomach keeps on multiplying aa Jinwoo keeps on saying that he misses me so much while we're surrounded by the stars in the night sky.. We lay down on the grass as we continue catching-up with our activities.. I intertwined my hand on his as I listened to him on how he his during my absence..

 

 

"Everytime I glance at the window, I hope you'll pass by and smile at me.."

 

 

He even told me the difference when I'm inside the school and when I'm not around..

 

 

"The cafeteria is so quiet.. And I didn't see the girls who have been following you ever since..

 

 

"Are you jealous??"

 

 

"No, I'm just thankful that I didn't see their faces for days.."

 

 

"I should be the one who has to get jealous here.."

 

 

"And why??"

 

 

"If only you know everytime you'll pass by at any college building, all students will look at you and they'll follow you with glances until you disappear.."

 

 

"Really?? I didn't know that.. I just thought that I'm an ordinary student here.."

 

 

"You're popular here Jinwoo.. Because you're one of the top students in your college, you have a wonderful personality, and your looks are so amazing.. No wonder every student has their eyes on you.."

 

 

"You don't have to worry Mino-yah.. My eyes are only meant to see you.."

 

 

"I guess you've watched dramas again.."

 

 

 

Days passed, and now we're back to school.. It feels so good since we're not here for a week.. After class, I went to the publication office-as usual.. But Mr. Yang called me..

 

 

"Never forget the college publications Song Mino.. They're almost done with their articles.. You need to help them.."

 

 

"What can we do to help??"

 

 

"Most of the publications have problems with layouting.. You have to teach them so you'll not have a problem on that.."

 

 

I left Mr. Yang and I was bothered.. Where will we teach the college writers??

 

 

"I have an idea Mino.. Why not do sleepovers??"

 

 

"What??"

 

 

"Sleepovers dude.. We'll teach them the layouting process and we can bond with them at the same time.. And you can have more time with Jinwoo.."

 

 

"Well, that's a good idea.. So when are we going to start?? And we should tell this to Mr. Yang.."

 

 

"I'm smart enough to tell that to Mr. Yang so no need to worry.."

 

 

We planned about the sleepovers.. Every college publications will participate and they'll stay in my house over the weekends.. We decided not to do it at once or my house will be a big mess so one college publication staff will stay for the weekend.. We figure out the arrangement for the sleepovers and the publication of Taehyun will be the LAST.. Well I guess I just have to wait a bit..

 

 

The sleepovers are fun actually.. We got to know the college writers more and they got to know more about newspaper layouts.. We'll have the lectures by day and have fun at night.. Me being surrounded with students almost the same age makes me happy.. I just hope we've done this way before..

 

 

We've reach the ending of the layout seminar sleepover.. And the last batch will be Taehyun's publication, which means Jinwoo will stay here.. We decided to meet them in front of the university early Saturday morning.. I saw Jinwoo waiting carrying his weekend bag, wearing a pair of jeans, white shirt and a gray hoodie.. He looks so good with simple clothes..

 

 

We arrived at our house and my family greeted them with hugs and smiles.. I keep on looking at Jinwoo and I can see the excitement in his eyes.. As they were unpacking their clothes, Danah asked me to talk..

 

 

"So I guess it's Jinwoo right??"

 

 

"WHAT THE HECK?? Danah~!!!"

 

 

"See? You're too obvious oppa.. And I can also sense that you'll confess to him??"

 

 

"What??"

 

 

"I know you well Oppa.. Well, this is your chance, go and grab it.. Who knows there're other people who also like him?? You'll regret when you didn't confess.."

 

 

"Should I do that tonight??"

 

 

"Of course, the time is just perfect.."

 

 

Upon seeing my guests starting to settle in, I asked Seunghoon and to have a talk..

 

 

"I'll tell you something.."

 

 

"What is it??"

 

 

"I'll confess to him tonight.."

 

 

"To whom??"

 

 

"Jinwoo.."

 

 

"What??"

 

 

"I'll tell him that I love him.."

 

 

"What crosses your mind to do such thing??"

 

 

"I guess it's the right time.."

 

 

"Well, I got nothing to do with that.. But you need to prepare.. I'll come up with something so you can talk to him tonight.. And please don't screw up on this one.. I know you're dumb but please don't be like one when you say it.."

 

 

"I understand.. Thank you Seunghoon~!!"

 

 

"I'll talk to Taehyun.."

 

 

"Why??"

 

 

"He needs to know this.."

 

 

"Okay.."

 

 

 

After an hour, we started with the lecture.. Everything was going out so well.. But I didn't expect the time to be so fast.. We're so engrossed with the lecture that we ended at six pm.. My mom cooked the dinner and we started eating peacefully.. After dinner, we gathered on the living room to watch a movie.. And I found the opportunity to excuse myself and prepare for the big event..

 

 

 

JINWOO's POV

 

 

This sleepover is actually fun.. It gave us an opportunity to know the writers more.. I also met Mino's family.. They're taking good care of us.. I also learn alot of things.. I haven't talk to Mino since morning but I always caught him looking at me.. I'm just thankful that I didn't melt form those gaze.. We gathered around the living room after dinner and we watch a movie.. Something's weird though.. Mino left and it got me thinking.. Is he okay?? As I was thinking, Seunghoon tapped my shoulder..

 

 

"Can you please call Mino here??"

 

 

"Sure, wait a minute.."

 

 

I went upstairs and knocked on Mino's door three times before I entered.. I saw his room for the first time and honestly it's so clean and cozy.. But it's dark and the stars only give light, is he really here?? I was about to leave when I heard a music playing inside..

 

 

What must I do to make you understand
You mean everything to me
Don't have the strength to say
Give this heart of mine a chance
And maybe then you will see
That I'll do anything, do anything that you tell me
I'll be there, I'll be there, if you need me..

 

 

I was clueless on what's happening.. I walked over Mino's bed and I saw a little not lying over there..

 

 

I don't believe in love at first sight,

But I like you the moment we met

And I started to fall for you on the second sight..

 

 

 

My heartbeat is so fast.. What is happening?? Where is Mino?? My hands started to tremble when someone hugged me from behind.. I flinched from the sudden action but my panic stopped when I figured out the person who's now wrapping his arms around me..

 

 

"Are you scared??"

 

 

"THE HECK MINO?? Of course, I almost die from fear and shock.. Seunghoon is asking you to go out.. Are you okay??"

 

 

"I'm nervous Jinwoo.."

 

 

"Nervous of what??"

 

 

"You know I started to like someone.."

 

 

 

I got nervous.. So he likes someone else and not me??

 

 

 

"And then??"

 

 

"I'm falling in love with him.. And I don't know how to tell my feelings for him.."

 

 

"Just tell him that you love him.. That's easy.."

 

 

"I LOVE YOU.."

 

 

"Huh what??"

 

 

"I said I love you.. I love you Kim Jinwoo.."

 

 

I felt his arms moving as he touched both of my hands and let me face him..

 

 

"What did you just say Mino-yah?? I thought you like someone else, that you fell in love with that person.. Why are you telling this to me??"

 

 

"Because that person is you Jinwoo.. I'm not really into this romantic stuff and I know I'm awkward.. But I'll tell you this.. Remember when I confessed that I like you before?? I didn't realized that LIKE will turn into something else and deeper.. Being with you give me so much happiness.. I want to stay by your side and protect you from all the people that will do harm on you.. I want to make you smile everyday and night.. I want to be the reason behind your smiles and laughter.. I want to hold your hand.. I want to hug you... It may sound a bit selfish but I only want you as you gave meaning and color to my life.. If you let me love you, I'll make you the happiest person.. I may not be perfect but we'll turn every single moments into a perfect one"

 

 

I'm still shocked.. I thought I'm just dreaming.. Is this really happening??

 

 

"Jinwoo??"

 

 

I removed his hands around mine as I hug him tightly..

 

 

"You don't need to be perfect Mino-yah.. I'm more than happy if you just stay by my side.."

 

 

"So..??"

 

 

"I love you too Song Mino.."

 

 

He pushed me a little to see my face..

 

 

"What did you say??"

 

 

"I love you too Song Mino.."

 

 

Words were not spoken at that moment.. Our eyes do the talking.. We're full of emotions that we've already poured out- the feeling of falling in love and being loved.. I felt his hand again and intertwined on mine as we savor the music playing and our eyes looking at each other...

 

 

 

Tell me what you did to me, 
Just air beneath my feet.
Didn't even notice we were miles above the ground.
I'm not afraid of heights, 
We crashed into the sky, 
Didn't know that I could feel the way that I do now.
I'm not asking for an explanation, 
All I know is that you take me away, 
And you show me how to fly.

 

 

 

Here we go again to our usual hobby- looking at the stars, but this is different.. We're wrapped in blankets and the music playing is the only thing we can hear.. I'm sitting beside the person I love and I feel like we're floating on the sky.. I look at Mino but I was met by his gaze again..

 

 

"I thought you're watcing the stars??"

 

 

"Your eyes are like the stars in the sky.. They sparkle when everything's fine.."

 

 

"You know why stars shine at night??"

 

 

"Why??"

 

 

"Because they want to enlighten someone's life.. I wanted to be those stars Mino.. I wanted to make you happy and enlight you with happiness and positive thoughts.."

 

 

"But stars also rest.. Let's go to sleep.."

 

 

"Where will I sleep??"

 

 

"Stay here, please??"

 

 

We stood up but we still can't break our eye contact.. But Mino's face is getting closer to mine.. As our noses touched, he tell me something that almost melted my melting heart..

 

 

"Thank you for coming into my life Jinwoo.. I love you so much.."

 

 

I was about to talk when something soft touched my lips.. I closed my eyes as I felt Mino's lips on mine.. His lips are so soft and it perfectly fits mine.. It's our first kiss- a gentle touch on the lips and I feel like flying... After a few seconds, we broke from the kiss..

 

 

"I'll tell you one thing Mino-yah.."

 

 

"What is it??"

 

 

"I love you too.."

 

 

Upon saying those words, I kissed him again.. I can tell that he was a bit shocked but he smiled in-between our lips afterwards..

 

 

 

This night maybe is one of the best.. The person I love is now here staying by my side.. We sleep peacefully with Mino's arms wrapped around my body and his face buried on the crook of my neck..

 

 

 

 

 

PS: The first song is entitled Reaching Out and the second one was Zero Gravity both sung by David Archuleta..  ^^

 


 

to be continued...