Getting to Know

Touch My Hand

so yeah, LOOK WHO's BACK??  XD

 

 

this is dedicated to SHERMA because she's back, HANNA because my request will be granted SOON, DEE and ABY for all the SARANG, and to the person on ask.fm who just asked me when will I update this.. I was planning to update this two weeks from now, but you asked me and yeah.. Here it is..  ^^

 

again I'm so sorry MINO, I SARANG YOU MUCH~!!

 


 

 

MINO's POV

 

While driving home, I'm still worried.. I just hope Jinwoo will be okay tomorrow.. I can't live without seeing him almost everyday.. I hope his fever will get lost and he'll be healthy and he'll watch the stars with me at night again..

 

 

The following day, as I walked by my favorite place aka the cafeteria, I saw Taehyun and he's alone..

 

 

"Hey Taehyun~!!"

 

 

"Oh Mino.."

 

 

"Uhm.. Where is Jinwoo?"

 

 

Before he answered, I saw him rolling his eyes.. This DIVA though..

 

 

"Jinwoo is absent today.. His parents called telling our adviser that he still has a fever.. He needs more rest.."

 

 

"I thought he'll be better.."

 

 

"I also thought about it.. Maybe his sleepless nights have taken its toll on his body.. He's always studying.."

 

 

"I'll visit him.."

 

 

"WHAT??"

 

 

"What's wrong with that? I'm his BOYFRIEND and it's my duty to take care of him.. Plus, I need to formally introduce myself to his family.."

 

 

"Well that's good, but aren't you rushing things out?? You just went official with him a week ago.."

 

 

"I want them to make sure that Jinwoo is safe with me.. And I'll also introduce him to my family when he's better.."

 

 

"Goodluck then.."

 

 

"So what do you think should I bring when I visit him??"

 

 

"You can give him chocolates, he dislikes flowers.. And teddy bears.. And maybe foods.. But most of all, never forget yourself.. Don't dress like a pabo but don't dress like you're attending a big company meeting.. And don't be obvious that you're nervous in front of his parents.."

 

 

"Noted.. Thanks, I need to go.."

 

 

"No probs.."

 

 

 

After my class instead of going to the publication office, I quickly drove my car to a nearby shop.. I bought whatever Taehyun told me to buy and drove my way to Jinwoo's house.. But wait, I look gross~!! I stopped by my house, took a shower, and picked my best shirt and jeans.. Taehyun told me not to dress to formal.. Minutes later, I stopped in front of Jinwoo's house.. I suddenly got nervous.. What if his family doesn't like me and ask him to stay away from me?? What if they send Jinwoo to another country to study?? MINO PLEASE, DON'T OVERREACT~!! My thoughts were interrupted when a middle-aged man knocked on my car door..

 

 

"Hey lad, if you want to see my son go and enter inside.."

 

 

I got off my car and I saw his father for the first time.. Jinwoo got his lips from him and he looks so gentle..

 

 

"Good afternoon Sir, I'm here to visit your son and introduce myself.."

 

 

"Let's go inside.."

 

 

We entered their house and Jinwoo's Mom is at the living room waiting for us.. His Mom is beautiful- sparkling eyes, sharp nose, glowing skin.. If Jinwoo will be a girl, he will look like his mother.."

 

 

"My lovely wife, he's the guy that always sends our son home.."

 

 

"Oh good afternoon, I'm Song Mino.."

 

 

"You're Song Mino and..??"

 

 

"And.... I'm Jinwoo's boyfriend.."

 

 

Jinwoo's mom looked at me..

 

 

"You're Song Mino?? The publication's editor-in-chief??"

 

 

"Yes, Ma'am.."

 

 

"You don't have to be nervous dear, we're humans and we'll not eat you.."

 

 

"I'm here to ask for your permission if I can be with your son.."

 

 

"I'm okay with that.. As long as you don't hurt him.. Oh wait, I need to prepare Jinwoo's medicine.."

 

 

Jinwoo's mom left me with his father still looking at me..

 

 

"Sir??"

 

 

"You know, I never see my son this happy.. Thanks to you.."

 

 

"Sir??"

 

 

"I'm also okay with you.. Just don't hurt him or I'll kill you in any way possible.."

 

 

"Thank you so much~!! By that way, how is he??"

 

 

"You can visit him in his room.. Just don't lock it and don't do bad things there.."

 

 

I was flustered by his Dad's words..

 

 

"No Sir, don't worry.."

 

 

Jinwoo's Mom appeared again with a basket of medicine..

 

 

"If you want Mino, you can take this to his room and let him drink it.."

 

 

"My pleasure Ma'am.."

 

 

"You don't need to call us Sir and Ma'am, call us Mom and Dad.. That's much better.."

 

 

"Thank you so much.... Mom and Dad..."

 

 

I tiptoed my way upstairs- afraid that my steps will be heard by Jinwoo.. I entered his room and I saw him sleeping peacefully on his bed.. He really look like an angel.. I gently placed my hand on his forehead to check his temperature, thankfully he's now okay..

 

 

 

 

JINWOO's POV

 

 

The following day, I woke up but my body temperature is hot and my head is throbbing so bad.. My mom told me not to go to school today and just rest..

 

 

I miss school- the lessons, my friends, and Mino.. I'll not be able to see him today.. It made me so sad but I need to get better very soon..

 

 

It's already 1pm and the medicine that I drank after lunch is making me sleepy.. I closed my eyes and minutes later I'm fast asleep..

 

 

I don't know if I'm dreaming that I heard Mino's voice here? Is he here?? I haven't formally introduced him to my parents though.. But it's just a dream so I didn't wake up..

 

 

Minutes later, I heard the door opened.. Maybe it's my mom checking if my temperature is down.. A hand was pressed on my forehead, but it's not my mother's hand.. Her hand is not big though so I opened my eyes to see that it's the person talking in my supposed dream..

 

 

"Mino-yah??"

 

 

"Yeah it's me.. Are you okay now??"

 

 

"I guess my temperature just dropped.. Why are you here??"

 

 

"Because you're sick and I must take care of you.."

 

 

"But my mom and dad..."

 

 

"Don't worry, they know that I'm here.. I didn't trespass here, okay??"

 

 

I wanted to sit up but I almost fall down.. Thank goodness Mino was there to help..

 

 

"You look so weak.. You shouldn't study late at night.."

 

 

"I'm sorry, I was too focused on my lessons.."

 

 

"Here, eat this before drinking your medicine.."

 

 

Mino gave me a dark chocolate bar.. My taste buds were not working well today but I ate it since it's chocolate.. As I was eating, Mino keeps on staring at me

 

 

"Mino-yah..??"

 

 

"Yes??"

 

 

"Can you stop looking at me?? I might melt first before this chocolate.."

 

 

I heard him giggle before he lay down on my lap..

 

 

"I'm sorry, you look so cute while eating.. Besides, I really miss you.. I didn't see you in school.."

 

 

I look in his eyes and I can see his concern and love for me.. He's so worried that he went here..

 

 

"So, you met my mom and dad??"

 

 

"Yeah.. They're nice, just like you.. I didn't expect them to approve that fast.."

 

 

"See??"

 

 

"But they told me not to lock the door and do something else on you.. What do they mean about that??"

 

 

"Nevermind it.. My parent's imagination is as wide as the Pacific Ocean.."

 

 

I placed my hand on his face.. We've been together for quite sometime and it's my first time to touch his face.. His nose is so sharp- his jawline as well.. I touched his lips thinking how it perfectly molds into mine..

 

 

I was admiring him too much that I didn't notice his lips getting closer to mine, gently pressing it.. The bitterness of the chocolate and his sweetness is just a prefect match and I can't help but to kiss him back.. We're in our own little world when I heard something..

 

 

"Uhm, uhm, excuse us??"

 

 

I looked back and saw may parents staring at us.. I quickly push Mino down and Mino stood up very fast..

 

 

"Mom.. Dad..??"

 

 

"We're here to check if you have taken you medicine and if the door was locked.. We're thankful that it's unlocked but we didn't expect this.."

 

 

"I'm sorry Sir, Ma'am.."

 

 

"We told you not to call us like that Mino-yah.. We need to go out for a meeting so stay here with our son.. Food is already prepared in the kitchen.."

 

 

"Thank you.."

 

 

"We need to go.. Take care okay??"

 

 

"We will Mom.. Take care.."

 

 

As soon as my parents left, I look at Mino and his face tells me that he's freaking out..

 

 

"Why are you looking like that??"

 

 

"I was so nervous when your parents saw us.."

 

 

"Well, they're not surprised.. They saw us kissing before.."

 

 

"Really??"

 

 

"You look so cute when you're scared.. I should scare you more.."

 

 

"Jinwoo..."

 

 

"Kidding.. You may lie down beside me.. I need to sleep"

 

 

"Are you sure??"

 

 

"As long as you'll never do something unusual, then I'm sure.."

 

 

But before he lay down, he gave me my medicine.. I drank it as Mino is settling himself beside me.. His chest facing my back and his hands are moving to mine, intertwining it..

 

 

"Sleep now my angel, I'll just stay here.."

 

 

"You can sleep Mino, I know you have a busy day in school.."

 

 

I felt him nod as he nuzzled his face on my neck.. Minutes later, I started to hear little snores coming from him..

 

 

We sleep the entire afternoon, with our hands locked at each other..

 

 


 

to be continued..