I Miss You

Touch My Hand

Hello it's me again~!!

 

Thank you btw for reading my one-shot story for Mino, I sarang you so much~!!

 

I guess I'll update this regularly starting next week, cause our thesis defense will be on Monday.. I'm nervous... After the defense, I can write here more..  ^^

 

p.s: This will be JINWOO's POV only

 

 


 

7:00pm

 

 

I stared at the clock hanging on the wall as I woke up with something heavy pressing my back.. I almost forgot that Mino is here, his hands lacing into mine and his chest pressing on my back.. This is something unusual as this is the second time that we slept together.. The first time was quite awkward because we just got official and I noticed how Mino was a bit stiff beside me.. But now, he looks more comfortable beside me, he's no longer stiff and he's hugging me now..

 

 

"Mino..."

 

 

"Mmmmm???"

 

 

"We need to get up, it's already dark outside.."

 

 

"Mmmmmmm...."

 

 

"Mino.."

 

 

"Five more minutes.."

 

 

I faced him as he nuzzled his face again on my neck.. He looks so peaceful and angelic while sleeping that I can't help but to trace his features with my fingers- from his forehead to his still closed eyes to his sharp nose and his lips.. And I guess he stirred a bit in his sleep..

 

 

"Uhhhh Jinwoo, stop teasing me.."

 

 

"What are you talking about?? Let's get out of here.."

 

 

Mino got up first, he gently rubbed his sleepy eyes before he turned to me and gave me his sweetest smile.. He stood up while stretching his muscles and dang, I'm afraid that he might caught me drooling at him~!! Before I can even stand on the floor, he knelt and offered his hands..

 

 

"What are you doing Mr. Mino??"

 

 

"I'm giving you a piggyback ride.."

 

 

"And why??"

 

 

"Have you forgotten that you're sick??"

 

 

"But I'm okay.."

 

 

"No buts.. Go.."

 

 

Even though I love him so much, there're times that I still get frightened over his voice- his deep voice that sends goosebumps to anyone.. Honestly, I like the idea of piggyback ride so I settled my legs on his arms as he carefully stood up and opened the door.. I clinged on his shoulders as we go downstairs to the kitchen.. I'm quite enjoying it but Mino placed me beside the sink and removed my legs.. He stretched again and I heard a few pops from his arms..

 

 

"Am I too heavy Mino??"

 

 

"A bit.. I guess you really didn't lose weight.."

 

 

"I told you not to do that.."

 

 

"But I know you enjoyed.. So sit there for a while as I prepare our dinner.."

 

 

My whole attention is on Mino as he pulled out the foods one by one on the refrigerator.. He the stove and placed the pan where he will reheat our dinner while I'm studying his side profile- his nose stands out and his eyelashed were long.. He asked me questions while cooking..

 

 

"So how are you feeling??"

 

 

"I'm better now, my headache's gone and I guess I can go to school tomorrow.."

 

 

"But you need to rest properly.."

 

 

"I can go tomorrow.. Besides, I miss seeing you in the school..."

 

 

"I can always come here..."

 

 

"No, I'll attend school tomorrow.."

 

 

"Aish, I said you need to recover fully.. What if something bad happens on you??"

 

 

"Mino.."

 

 

"You rest here.."

 

 

"You nag more than my Mom.."

 

 

"You're more stubborn than my sister.."

 

 

"Speaking of sister, does your family know that you're here??"

 

 

"I told them that you're sick and I need to take care of you.. Don't worry.. And..."

 

 

"And what Mino??"

 

 

"They wanted to meet you.."

 

 

"Really?? When??"

 

 

"I still don't know.."

 

 

"How about this weekend??"

 

 

"Are you sure??"

 

 

"Honestly, I'm so proud of you for going here and officially introducing yourself to my parents alone.. I don't know where you got the courage to do that.."

 

 

"I really wanted to check your condition and I'll meet your parents soon so I introduced myself to them a bit early.."

 

 

"By the way, how's your day??"

 

 

He turned off the stove and looked at me in the eyes..

 

 

"You looked like a wife asking her just-got-home husband from work.."

 

 

"Shut up.."

 

 

"Well I really missed you.. I didn't saw you around school and I felt like the school's empty.."

 

 

"See?? So I'll go back to school tomorrow.. I know you miss seeing me.."

 

 

"You must rest.."

 

 

"But if I feel so much better tomorrow, I'll go.. Beside you'll not sleep here so you wouldn't know if I go to school or not.."

 

 

"Okay you won.. Just make sure you're 200% better.."

 

 

"Okay okay.."

 

 

"Let's eat and drink your medicine after.."

 

 

I sat on the chair while Mino prepared the untensils on the table.. His actions were so graceful.. He sat down across me and we ate our dinner in silence.. After eating, he got me medicine and I drank it up.. A few minutes later, he dragged me to the living room and we both watched a romantic movie- his back pressed on the mattress while I'm lying on his chest playing with his fingers.. Silence filled the entire house but it's more like of a contented silence- just the two of us enjoying every minute with each other..

 

 

It's already 10pm when my parents came from a meeting.. Unfortunately, Mino has to go because he'll go to school tomorrow.. I felt totally better so I followed Mino outside until we reached his car.. He gave me a very tight hug and kissed my forehead..

 

 

"Goodnight, you have to sleep.."

 

 

"Goodnight, take care on the road.. Do not drive fast.. And sleep early, you have classes tomorrow.."

 

 

"I will commander.. Go and enter inside you might catch a cold.. I love you.."

 

 

"I love you too.. Goodnight.."

 

 

I waited for him to enter his car, turn on the engine and drove off our house.. After he left, I entered our house and went straight inside my room to sleep.. I can still inhale his scent on the pillows and sheets and I can't help but to smell it even more.. I slept that night with a contented smile on my face, feeling the love he's sharing with me..

 


 

to be continued..