Begin

Touch My Hand

HELLO~!!

 

This may be my last update for the month, I'll be busy with our THESIS until March..  TT.TT

 

 

But thank you for all your SARANG~!! I SARANG YOU TOO~!!  ^^

 

 


 

JINWOO's POV

 

6 am..

 

 

I woke up with something heavy resting on my waist and neck.. I slowly move to see Mino's arms still wrapped around my body and his face still buried on my neck.. I inhaled his scent and he smell so nice.. He didn't wear any perfume but I love his natural scent.. The sky is still dark though and I wanted to watch the sunrise but I don't want to disturb Mino's peaceful sleeping so I carefully remove his arms, I moved his face a little and it's my first time to see his face this close.. I don't know what crosses my mind that I decided to kiss his pink lips without him knowing.. Thankfully he didn't wake up.. I tiptoed my way to the balcony and I quietly enjoy looking at the clouds.. The sun starts to rise when a white blanket covers my body and something heavy is in my neck again..

 

 

"Why did you wake up so early??"

 

 

I was about to answer him when he press his lips on mine.. We both smile in our kiss..

 

 

"I wanted to watch the sunrise.."

 

 

"So you're not only a stargazer type of person, you also like watching the sunrise??"

 

 

"I just like anything that can calm down my mind and heart.. And I thought you're still sleeping.."

 

 

"I woke up when you kissed me.."

 

 

I felt my face heat up and turn bright red..

 

 

"What are you talking about, I didn't kiss you.."

 

 

"Really?? Then why are you blushing??"

 

 

"No I'm not.."

 

 

"You are.."

 

 

"I'm not~!!"

 

 

The sun is slowly rising and now I can see his face clearer.. Mino just woke up but he looks amazing already..

 

 

"Mino??"

 

 

"Yes??"

 

 

"You're so handsome.."

 

 

I put my hands on his face as I touch his every single features- his small eyes, sharp nose, his lips..  My eyes involunatrily stopped at his lips but my thoughts were interrupted when those lips formed a smirk..

 

 

"What are you looking at??"

 

 

"...nothing.."

 

 

His face moved dangerously close to mine.. I moved back a little but he suddely pulled me by the waist as he crashed his lips on mine.. This kiss is quite weird than our first kisses as I felt his lips move into mine.. I don't know but I started moving my lips as well, matching his every move and rhythm.. The sunrays are hitting our faces and I pulled away as I felt the sunlight on my face..

 

 

"Good morning Mino.."

 

 

"Good morning Jinwoo.."

 

 

 

Minutes later, I went downstairs to see no one's awake so I decided to make our breakfast.. Mino's family left as they're going on a breakfast meeting.. I was pulling out some eggs when a hand grab again my waist.. I turn around only to meet Mino's lips pressing into mine again.. We broke from the kiss when a voice interrupted us..

 

 

"Too early to do that huh??"

 

 

"LEE SEUNGHOON~!!"

 

 

"Is it too early to make out here?? I never thought you both have this crazy side.."

 

 

I blushed at Seunghoon's words.. But Mino just hide my blushing face on his chest..

 

 

"None of your business Seunghoon.. Are they awake??"

 

 

"Oh, they're still sleeping.. I woke up because I'm starving already.. So what do we have here??"

 

 

"My parents left for a meeting and my sister left early to meet her friends.."

 

 

A few minutes later, Taehyun went downstairs.. He helped me to cook our breakfast.. Mino and Seunghoon went to the living room to watch tv.. I'm busily heating up the pan when Taehyun talks..

 

 

"So it's official??"

 

 

"What do you mean??"

 

 

"You and Mino?? You're in a relationship right??"

 

 

"Yes.. I'm sorry if I didn't tell it to you Taehyun-ah.."

 

 

"No need to worry, Seunghoon already told me about it.."

 

 

"No wonder he looks unaffected when he saw us kissing.."

 

 

"You did WHAT JINWOO??"

 

 

"Huh??"

 

 

"You just went official last night and you're now KISSING??"

 

 

I hid my still blushing face on the spatula I'm holding..

 

 

"Taehyun-ah..."

 

 

"I'm so shocked Kim Jinwoo.. Well, I've got nothing to do with that.. Just make sure you'll never do that on public places.. It'll be so DISGUSTING.."

 

 

"GOSH TAEHYUN, WE'LL NEVER DO THAT.. PROMISE.."

 

 

"Very good then.. Can we now cook our breakfast, the others might wake up anytime soon..??"

 

 

The beginning of our day went so smooth.. We gather on the dining area for breakfast.. Me and Mino have decided to tell everyone that we're now a couple.. The responses were all positive and we're more than thankful.. Supposedly we still have a lecture on layouting but Seunghoon told us that they've lectured everything yesterday.. Since we still have plenty of time before going home, we decided to go to the mall and bond more.. It will be our first date as a couple...

 

 

 

 

MINO's POV

 

 

I woke up when something brushed my lips.. I don't know what it is but from the touch I guess it's Jinwoo's lips.. We just kissed last night but I already know the feeling of Jinwoo's lips on mine.. I never really thought that I'll be allured by those pink lips and I can't help but to kiss it even more.. During breakfast, I realized that we've discussed everything yesterday so I come up with an idea and I've thought of spending the rest of the day by going to the mall.. This will be my first date with Jinwoo- as a couple..Before lunch, we decided to leave.. Jinwoo wore a gray shirt, pair of black jeans, white sneakers, and a black leather jacket, he also styled his air up and I was again captivated by him.. He looks uber cute on simple clothes but he looks so HOT now on his outfit..

 

 

We arrived at the mall but we ate lunch first since I'm a hungry pig.. After lunch, we went to a bookstore to buy books.. I look through the shelves to find a backtrack issue of a fashion magazine.. Danah asked me to find that issue since she's an avid reader of fashion magazines.. When I found the issue, I looked for Jinwoo and I was him holding a Memoirs of a Geisha book..

 

 

"What are you holding Jinwoo-yah??"

 

 

"Memoirs of a Geisha.. I became interested in this book when I've watched the movie adaptation of it.."

 

 

"Aish, you should have read the book first before watching.."

 

 

"I know, but I still wanted to read it.. Oh wait~!!"

 

 

I was shocked when Jinwoo hurriedly went to the comics section and his eyes sparkle like I've never seen before..

 

 

"I never see those sparks in your eyes-even when you're looking at me, but that comic does.."

 

 

"THIS IS THE LATEST VERSION OF DORAEMON MANGA~!! OMYGOSH~!!"

 

 

"What??"

 

 

"I LOVE DORAEMON since I was a kid and I'm collecting everything with Doraemon's face in it.."

 

 

"Really?? I guess I know what will I give to you.."

 

 

After Jinwoo bought the manga, we went to the arcade to play.. We played basketball and I realized that Jinwoo is also an athletic person contrasting his feminine physique.. When we're tired of playing, Seunghoon told us to go wherever we wanted to go and just meet at the parking area before 5pm..

 

 

"Yah Mino, I'm doing this so you can have Jinwoo on your own.. Enjoy..~!"

 

 

I pulled Jinwoo and we ride an escalator going to the mall's second floor..

 

 

"Mino-yah, what are we doing here??"

 

 

"I just wanted to be with you.. Let's go??"

 

 

I held his hand as we walked inside a clothing store.. We tried on various clothes and caps.. I asked Jinwoo to buy couple tees but he insisted..

 

 

"Can we buy those Jinwoo, pretty please??"

 

 

I used my best aegyo but I guess it's not effective to him..

 

 

"Mino, I'm sorry but I find these couple things weird??"

 

 

"Okay I understand.."

 

 

We went through the kid's section and I found these cute deer headband.. I pulled it outfor Jinwoo to wear and I picked my phone to get a picture.. Even though he looks so hot today, the deer headband brought him back to his innocent look.. We spend the rest of the hour walking around the mall, with our hands intertwined, not caring if any of our schoolmates saw us.. I want everyone to know that Jinwoo is already mine and only mine..

 

 

Time flies so fast and it's almost 5pm.. We met Seunghoon and the staff at the parking lot and we parted ways there.. I asked Jinwoo to stay so I can send him home.. I opened the door to the passenger seat so he can sit and I settle myself on the driver's seat.. I saw the sadness on his face..

 

 

"Why are you sad??"

 

 

"Because we're going home.."

 

 

"But we will meet tomorrow in the school and I will bring you home right now.. Don't be sad please smile.."

 

 

He looked into my eyes and he slowly smile for me..

 

 

"You don't know how happy I am today.."

 

 

"And why??"

 

 

"Because we're now together.. Thank you for loving me Jinwoo.. You'll never regret this.."

 

 

"You told me not to regret the things I'm doing right, so I don't regret it when you say you love me.. I feel so loved right now.."

 

 

I drove him to their house.. He held my hand while I was driving so I felt comfortable and happy.. We arrived at his house but this time, I suddenly got sad..

 

 

"Mino-yah, why are you pouting?? We'll see each other tomorrow right??"

 

 

"That's just my line awhile ago.."

 

 

"Aish, you need to go home now.. Don't worry I'll text you after an hour or two.."

 

 

I went out of the car and opened the door for him but before he can go out, I'm quick enough to give him a kiss on the lips.. He closed his eyes as we shared our goodnight kiss.. We pulled out to catch a breath..

 

 

"Well I guess it's time to go Mino.. Goodbye.."

 

 

"Goodbye Jinwoo, I love you.."

 

 

"I love you too.."

 

 

He went out of the car and entered his house.. I was driving back to my house but the smile on my lips is still there.. He's the only person who can make me smile like this..

 


 

to be continued..