Emotional Turmoil

Touch My Hand

THESIS DEFENSE is done~!! but it stresses me so much that I didn't got the chance to update earlier..  TT.TT

 

So here you go..  ^^

 

And I decided that it will only have ONE POV per chapter cause it's easier to write..

 

~~~

 


 

JINWOO's POV

 

 

I got home feeling a bit tired and a bit high.. Did we really do that awhile ago?? I never expected myself to be that agressive and I didn't expect him to response in the same manner.. But one thing that worries me the most right now is how to hide this hickeys from parents, I know they'll kill me and Mino if they find it out so I quickly opened the door and tiptoed my way to my room.. Luckily my parents are still on work.. I entered my room, removed my hoodie, and goodness my neck is full of red marks~! I hope they'll disappear tomorrow or I'll wear a hoodie again to school.. I went to shower and saw more marks on my chest.. As I got out, a message poped from my phone.. It's from Mino..

 

 

"The newsletter will be released tomorrow..  ^^"

 

 

"Really?? Good for y'all..  ^^"

 

 

"We'll distribute it in front of the office tomorrow so better come there okay??"

 

 

"I will..  ^^"

 

 

 

The following day, I quickly went in front of a mirror and checked my neck, there're few marks remaining but it's not obvious from afar so I decided not to wear a hoodie to school.. As I was eating breakfast, my mom keep on looking at me..

 

 

"What's wrong Mom??"

 

 

"Where did you got those red marks Jinwoo-yah??"

 

 

I startled a bit when my mom poked the red marks on my neck.. They don't need to find it out..

 

 

"I....I...I accidentally scratched my neck.."

 

 

"Aish~~  You have to be careful next time.. Just get the ointment in our room later.."

 

 

Phew, that was close~! I thought no one will ask me about my neck but as I was sitting inside the class, Taehyun gave me a very curious look and start poking on my neck..

 

 

"What is this??"

 

 

"I scratched my neck Taehyun-ah.."

 

 

"You scratched your neck but there're red marks on every side of your neck.. Tell me, what have you done last night??"

 

 

"N....n..nothing Taehyun-ah.."

 

 

"Why are you stuttering?? Don't tell me you did it with Mino last night??"

 

 

"What?? NO~!! We'll not do that until we're matured enough.."

 

 

"What are you talking about Jinwoo?? You ert, I'm not referring to that~!! But tell me, you did that??"

 

 

"Almost??"

 

 

"You ALMOST do it??"

 

 

"We stopped when Seunghoon knocked.."

 

 

"Aigoo~~ You shouldn't do that on public places.. And yeah you're right, you just have to wait for the right time.."

 

 

After class, Taehyun asked me to go to the publication office to get our newsletters.. I'm quite excited to see Mino and tell him how proud I am to be a special part of his life.. But as we're walking on the corridor, I saw Mino and Seunghoon with some girls who I guess are getting their newsletters as well.. Nothing to be jealous about.. But my eyebrows quirked when a girl grabbed Mino's hand while talking to him..

 

 

"Mino-oppa, I hope to see you often.. You're so handsome and hot.."

 

 

"Oh, thanks~!"

 

 

My happy mood awhile ago was ruined in a matter of 0.05 seconds and Taehyun seemed to notice my sudden change..

 

 

"Hey don't be jealous.. But it's your fault for dating a hot guy like Mino, you have to get used to that.."

 

 

My mood was going normal again when another girl quickly went to Mino's side and kiseed his cheek.. THAT'S IT~!! I'm not JEALOUS, I'm now MAD~!! How can Mino let that girl kiss him in front of many students!? How can he let that girl kiss him when I'm here?? I was quick to turn back when Taehyun stopped me from going away..

 

 

"Hey.. Where are you going?? We haven't gotten our newsletter yet.."

 

 

I was wondering why Taehyun's voice is a bit louder from his usual talking voice.. When I turned again, I was met by Mino and Seunghoon's stare.. They looked so scared as if they saw a ghost.. We made our way to the two with Taehyun pulling me and my pouting face..

 

 

"Hello Taehyun and Jinwoo, are you here to get your newsletter??"

 

 

"Isn't it obvious Lee Seunghoon?? Of course~!!"

 

 

"Ohhh, calm down Kim Rachel.. You act like Yoo Rachel from The Heirs and you actually look like her.."

 

 

"Shut up and just give our newsletter.."

 

 

"Okay okay here you go.."

 

 

"Thanks, let's go Taehyun-ah.."

 

 

We're going back on our room when a hand pulled my wrist- it was Mino.. He looks a bit guilty and I guess he knew that I saw him..

 

 

"We need to talk Jinwoo-yah.."

 

 

I pushed his hand off me and I turn my back on him.. I know it's rude to turn your back to someone but I'm so pissed and I can hear the broken pieces of my heart..

 

 

"Kim Jinwoo, I told you not to get jealous.. It was just a kiss.."

 

 

"It was not JUST a kiss Taehyun-ah, it is a KISS~!!"

 

 

"You know that Mino is a popular guy in our school right?? But you must be thankful that despite all those girls, he chose you.. Imagine thet pain you've caused to those girls..."

 

 

"Taehyun-ah.."

 

 

"And speaking of Song Mino.."

 

 

I turned my back and saw Mino approaching us..

 

 

"I guess I need to leave you two alone, so you can TALK.. Don't get mad okay??"

 

 

Taehyun left the two of us and I can't say anything to Mino.. I don't know how to talk to him knowing that I'm still mad and jealous.. But Mino grabbed again my wrist and I found myself inside our college's comfort room.. Mino locked the door and trapped me against the wall..

 

 

"I'm sorry Jinwoo.. I was not expecting that you'll see that.."

 

 

"So you won't apologize to me if I didn't saw that??"

 

 

"No Jinwoo.. I was not expecting that she will kiss me.. I'm really sorry Jinwoo-yah.. You know that I only love you right??"

 

 

I looked in his eyes and I can see his fear- his fear of losing me in his life.. I can also see his sincerity and I thought I'll melt at his stare.. Before he can say anything, I gave him a warm hug..

 

 

"I'm sorry Mino-yah.. I'm sorry that I got jealous.. I'm sorry that I let my anger and jealousy showed.. I shouldn't have done that.. I'm sorry.."

 

 

"I'm sorry again, I'll be careful next time- I promise.."

 

 

We stayed like that for like five minutes.. I nuzzled my face on his neck and I don't know why but I bit it.. He groaned from the pain and when we broke from the hug, I saw a bright red mark resting on his neck..

 

 

"Why did you do that Jinwoo-yah?? Are taking your revenge??"

 

 

"No, that mark will be a sign that you already belong to someone and no one can touch or kiss you aside from me.. Is that clear??"

 

 

"I understand.. But I need to go back in the publication office now.."

 

 

"Okay, and tell Seunghoon that I apologize for my behavior awhile ago.. I didn't mean to act like that.."

 

 

"I'll go ahead.."

 

 

Mino opened the door and we were greeted by Taehyun with a grin plastering on his face..

 

 

"So I guess you're okay now??"

 

 

"Yeah, thank you Taehyun-ah.."

 

 

"Do you need to borrow my scraf Mino-yah??"

 

 

"Why??"

 

 

"You have a big red mark in the neck.."

 

 

"No need Taehyun-ah.. I have to go.."

 

 

Mino left and Taehyun gave me a very naughty look..

 

 

"What have you done to Mino??"

 

 

"I just marked him so that everyone will know that he's already with someone.."

 

 

"You wanna take a peek at the publication office??"

 

 

"Sure.."

 

 

We went back to the office and we saw Seunghoon and Mino talking to some girls-- seriously why are there so many girls in our school?? I was looking at Mino's side and I can see some girls looking at his neck with slight disappointment on their faces..

 

 

"You're happy now??"

 

 

"You have no idea.. Let's go home.."

 

 

"You'll not going home with Mino??"

 

 

"He's busy now.."

 

 

That night as I was busy reading a book, Mino sent me a message..

 

 

"Be prepared tomorrow, I'll pick you up before dinner.. You'll meet my family.."

 

 

I got nervous.. I'll meet his family tomorrow.. What should I do??

 

 


 

to be con​tinued..