Hugs

Touch My Hand

Here I am with an UPDATE~!!

 

Please comment if you want me to improve on something.. I'm open for changes..  ^^

 

 

BTW, I MISS SHERMA~!! WHERE ART THOU???  TT.TT

 


 

MINO's POV

 

 

I never imagined how did I get that courage to confess to everyone.. But what matters the most is Jinwoo's now safe.. I'll blame myself if something bad happens to him just because I associated myself with him- but I don't regret it.. Me and Seunghoon left the cafeteria with a contented smile..

 

 

"You're wonderful Mino!! I didn't believe in you at first but you made it.. I'm so proud of you Mino-yah~!!"

 

 

"I need to protect Jinwoo or else other students might look after him or even threat him.. I just did what is right.."

 

 

"I'm happy for that.. We now know that Jinwoo will be safe when we leave..."

 

 

 

A student writer's life goes on.. And joining student press conferences is also a part of it.. I enjoyed attending them before but now that I met Jinwoo, I feel like I'm leaving the other half of my life.. I can't imagine the next five days without seeing him.. Even though we can communicate with our phones, seeing Jinwoo in person is still different.. I will really miss him..

 

 

The night before the conference, I texted him..

 

 

"Jinwoo, I'll be gone for five days..  TT.TT"

 

 

"Is it for the press conference?? That's okay.."

 

 

"WHAT??"

 

 

"What WHAT??"

 

 

"Aren't you going to miss me??"

 

 

"I know you will come back.. Unless, if you found someone there that's prettier than me, then I guess you'll never come back to me..  TT.TT"

 

 

"Stop watching dramas.. You're very dramatic.."

 

 

"But promise me Mino-yah, you'll come back to me okay??"

 

 

"I promise.. How's your exam by the way??"

 

 

"It turned out to be fine.. But I've promised to meet you after our exams though.."

 

 

"You need to rest, exams are hard.. And besides I want you to miss me more, so I guess not seeing each other for five days is enough right??"

 

 

"You're so cruel.. I know you already miss me.."

 

 

"No.."

 

 

"You don't miss me??"

 

 

"If only you knew, I might die here without seeing you even for a day.."

 

 

"I know.. But you need to do your best there Mino-yah, FIGHTING~!!"

 

 

 

We left the following day- me, Mr. Yang, Seunghoon, and the rest of the publication's editorial staff.. Before turning off my phone, I sent Jinwoo a message..

 

 

"I'll MISS YOU..  TT.TT"

 

 

 

After five days..

 

 

 

The conference is done.. Fortunately, our publication was declared overall champions for the second year.. We've been thankful for all the blessings we're receiving and the pride we're giving to the university.. We decided to go back to the school first before going home.. Unfortunately after opening my phone, Jinwoo didn't reply to my last message.. Now look who's cruel here?? But I understand him since he wanted me to focus during the conference.. And I wonder to myslef how I survived those five days without seeing him or talking to him.. Has he found someone during the days when I'm gone?? What if he told me that he already like someone else and leave me alone?? Aish Mino, stop thinking about those things~!! Who told you to watch dramas to ease your stress?

 

 

After a short celebration inside the publication office, I excused myself and went outside.. It's a bit dark already and I cannot see any students.. I went to the open area but unfortunately someone is standing there--

 

 

Wait a minute, that figure is so familiar~!!

 

 

 

 

JINWOO's POV

 

 

Being in the campus journalism world enables me to discover more about school writing- how it works and what the writers' need to do and accomplish.. Knowing all their hardships made me salute them.. It's not easy to write for the university and become a regular studying student at the same time.. I also got to know about the press conference- it's where student writers from various schools participate and they hold contests there for news writing, poetry, etc..

 

 

And it's hard to meet a student writer.. Mino will also leave to attend the conference.. I was sad because I won't see him for five days- I won't be able to even text him because Mino always have this hobby of turning off his phone everytime he'll attend an important event..

 

 

The day I've been dreading for already arrived- the press conference. Even though Mino sent me a message before leaving, random thoughts keep pouring on my mind, like what if he found someone during the conference and he'll forget me?? What if after the conference he will never talk to me?? Well, I haven't really confessed my feelings to him but imagining him leaving me for someone else is already breaking my heart?? Should have I done it way before??

 

 

Five days passed and it's the day when the conference will end.. I passed by the publication office before my last class and I found some luggages outside the office- I guess the editorial staff decided to visit here first before going home.. Seeing them happy made my heart at peace..

 

 

After class, I decided to go to the university open area to watch the stars.. It's been a while since I last saw this wonderous creatures.. The sight of the stars and the cool breeze of the air hitting my skin made my heart calm down.. But the winds are getting a bit stronger and now I'm feeling cold.. I was rubbing both of my palms when a pair of hands wrapped around them and a head rested on my shoulder..

 

 

"Are you waiting for me??"

 

 

I turn around to see Mino still holding both of my hands and his eyes are full of sparkles..

 

 

"Why are you here??"

 

 

"I wanted to see you.. Didn't you miss me?"

 

 

"A bit??"

 

 

He pouted so cutely and I cannot deny that he's so adorable in contrast to his manly and tough image..

 

 

"I cannot almost focus during the conference and you'll just say that you only miss me a bit??"

 

 

I was quick to give Mino a hug.. He looks so surprised..

 

 

"You don't know how I felt when I didn't see you here.. My mind's been clouded with thoughts that I cannot erase.."

 

 

"Thoughts like??"

 

 

"What if you found someone during the conference and you decided to left me?? What if you ask me to avoid you??"

 

 

"Ssshhh.. Don't worry, I'm now here.. And what are those thoughts?? You just worry over nothing.. I didn't found someone else during our stay there because you're running on my mind for like 24 hours.. I keep thinking about you- what you're doing every single minute and what you're eating.. I just hope you sleep well because exams are over, you need enough rest since you're staying up late at night to study.."

 

 

I broke from the hug and look at him straight in the eyes. I can feel the sincerity in there and I can't help but to fall for him even more..

 

 

"I miss you.."

 

 

I wrap my arms around him as we savor this moment- this moment of filling up each other's emptiness.. The winds may be hitting us but the warmth of our hugs ease the cold breeze.. I may not still have the courage to confess my feelings to him but I know that the right time will come.. What matters the most is that we're perfect in each other's embrace while being surrounded by the stars sparkling above the sky..

 

 


 

to be continued..