Love You to Death Series_#Chapter 06 : Suddenly

Love You to Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous chapter…

(Hye POV)

”Who are you?” he asked Shin-ie Oppa.

      ”I should ask those question to you, young man. Who are you?”

      ”Don’t answer my question with a question. I ask you first, who are you?” Sukkie asked him again.

      Shin-ie Oppa smirked heard Sukkie’s question, ”I’m Park Shin Won, brother of the girl who stand beside you, young men,” Shin-ie Oppa answered Sukkie’s question.

      ”B…brother…” Sukkie muttered.

Present…

      ”Yeah, I;m her brother, and by the way you have been yet answered my question, who are you?” Shin-ie Oppa asked Sukkie again.

      ”I’m Jang Keun Seok, I’m her…”

      ”He’s my bestfriend, Oppa,” I cut Sukkie’s words.

      Sukkie just looked at me with a question expression.

      ”Bestfriend? Since when you have a namja bestfriend, Shin-ah?”

      ”Since a year ago, Hyung,” Sukkie answered Shin-ie Oppa’s question. ”I and Shin Hye met at the art exhibition a year ago in Japan, then we decided to become bestfriend. Sorry if Shin Hye didn’t told you anything about me, and I’m sorry about my rudeness several minutes ago, I didn’t know you that you’re her brother, sorry.”

      Sukkie bowed his head toward my brother.

      ”It doesn’t matter, it’s also my fault. I’m sorry too. By the way, where will you’re going?” Shin-ie Oppa asked us.

      ”We’ll going to my friend’s café, to celebrate our anniversary. Today is our 1st friendship anniversary,” Sukkie answered the question clearly.

      ”Okay, take care. Don’t you dare come back home late Shin-ah, arasseo?”

      ”Ne, Oppa. So, we’re leaving.”

      I sighed, why we have encountered Shin-ie Oppa?! Since that incident, Sukkie didn’t utter a single word. He’s just focus with the road. Maybe he’s mad? Bestfriend, why those word suddenly popped up in my mind? And maybe because of his profession, he came along with the flow I begin with. He’s really a great actor, I didn’t find a doubt with every single word from Sukkie several time ago when he answered most of my brother’s question.

      ”Um, Sukkie…” I call his name slowly. ”Are you mad at me?” I asked him carefully.

      He didn’t answer my question. Aigoo, this namja is really mad at me.

      ”What’s make you think that I mad at you?”

      ”Um, I just… I… uhm, mian,” I said lowly then lowered my head.

      I heard Sukkie sighed, oh my, he’s seriously mad.

      ”That’s not your fault, Hye. Stop feeling guilty, and I don’t want to hear I’m sorry from you, ara?”

      I didn’t reply him, I just nodded my head slowly.

===

      20 minutes later, we arrived at his house. His mother aka Mrs. Jang greeted me with smile endlessly.

      ”Aigoo, it’s has been 1 year dr. Park, you look more beautiful than last time I saw you,” Mrs. Jang greeted me then hugged me.

      ”Ne, Mrs. Jang. I’m so happy that I can meet you again,” I hugged her back. She’s so kind.

      ”Ehem, can we continue this reunion in the house? Eomma, you’re already cooked something special to us, right?” Sukkie interrupted my moment with his mother.

      ”Sure, my prince. Kajja dr. Park, mian… I mean, my soon to be daughter in-law?” Mrs. Jang teased me, made my cheek blushed.

===

(Author POV)

      Park Shin Won sat on the sofa inside his living room, sighed. He felt so dead tired after spending his whole day at the hospital. Plus, not to mention about his encounter with his only one beautiful sister, he still felt a little upset. How can his sister hang-out with a namja without telling him first.

      ”Aigoo, why I can’t forget those face from my mind? That namja, his name isn’t strange from my ears, that face is also… uhm he’s like someone that I knew, but who?”

      Shin Won felt so frustrated, then he closed his eyes, Jang Keun Seok, Jang Keun Seok… his name is so familiar to me and his name is also similar with someone, but who? He asked himself. Several minutes he spent his time only to remember whose has the name that similar with his dongsaeng’s chingu, Jang Keun Seok. Jang Keun Seok, Jang keun… ”Omo,” suddenly he opened his eyes and scream out. ”Jang Keun Seok, his name is similar with her name, that yeoja…”

===

(Hye POV)

     After having dinner and a little chat with Mrs. Jang, I found myself scanned every single thing in his house, especially his living room. His mother’s way arranged all the things is so tidy, just like my mother. On the wall, I can see several beautiful painting, on the table I can see many of his family photo. Ah, its reminded me of my own family photo. Unlike my mother whom dislike show her family photo. I guess Mrs. Jang showed most of her family photo in this room.

      I smile whenever I see the photos, all the family member smile happily in every photo. Then one of photo took my attention. Most of the photos contain the image of Sukkie Oppa with his mother and his father, but in that photo, not only three person I mention earlier, a beautiful yeoja that has similar face with Sukkie Oppa smile happily in that photo, standing between Sukkie Oppa and Oppa’s father. Who’s she?

      ”She’s my daughter,” Mrs. Jang said from behind me, made me a little surprise. ”Sukkie, haven’t told you about her?” she asked me. I shook my head. Mrs. Jang just smile saw me shook my head. ”I see, maybe he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter