Love You to Death Series_Chapter 13 - END : Love You to Death

Love You to Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kono sekai ni wa kaerarenu mono ga takusan aru darou, sou soe boku ga anata o aieru to iu jujitsu dake wa dare ni mo kaerarenu shinjitsu dakara (*)

 

7 years later...

(Hye POV)

            I still didn’t believe it. Every morning in this five years, the first thing I see is his handsome sleeping face, included this morning. His warm hands still wrapped up my body.

            ”Stop starring me like that, I know I’m handsome, Hye,” I can heard he mumbled in his sleep, so cute. I just smile, continue my favourite hoby, starring my husband’s handsome face. ”Stop it, can you?”

            ”Wae?”

            ”You should check if our twins has been awake or not, aren’t you?” He asked me, with his eyes still closed.

            ”Oppa, how could you forget it easily huh?”

            ”Mwo?” Now he asked with his eyes opened and 

            ”Our twins are with their grand parents, Oppa.”

            ”Ah... I forgot.” Then he closed his eyes again, tried to get more sleep. He looked so tired, reminded me the things that have been happened in this seven years.

===

(Flashback)

            ”Babo! What’s make you took so long just to say it, huh?” I said as my hands hit his chest continuously. Then he grabbed my hands, made me look at him.

”Mianhae, for making you wait  too long,” He said with low tone, like a whisper to me. Slowly, he brought my face closer to his, then he kissed my forehead, my eyes, and my lips. It’s like my dreams come true. Just with that simple kiss, all of my sadness in my heart lifted. How I miss his lips so much?

”Did I give you my permission to kiss me?” I asked him after he ended the kiss.

”Aniyo. I did it because I want to do it. Hye, I love you.”

”I love you too, Sukkie Oppa.”

”Always?”

”Always.”

(Flashback End)

===

            Two weeks after that day, he proposed and then we got enganged.

===

(Flashback)

            ”Oppa, don’t you think, you’re too impatient?”

            ”Mwo?”

            ”This engangement. We still have more time to think about it.”

            ”Andwae. I don’t want to lose you again. I have experienced many terrible things when I’m not with you, I don’t want to feel it again, Hye.” With that, he embraced me tightly, afraid that maybe I will disappear from his sight.

            ”I know.”

            ”Also, it’s just engangement, Hye. I have promised to your parents that we will get married after two years of our engangement, am I?”

            I nodded my head then looked at his eyes. His eyes that full of love. ”Gomawo, Oppa.”

(Flashback End)

===

            ”Today, don’t you have a commercial shoot, Oppa?” I asked him, still in his warm embrace.

            ”Jinhyuk Hyung said that the shoot got canc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter