Love You to Death Series #Chapter 09 : Ending Story (part. B)

Love You to Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been three weeks since that phone call, and yet I haven’t had a live call with her. In that three weeks, I busied myself with drama filming. I received her messages, but none of it I replied.

”Hey, Sukkie. You haven’t packed your stuffs? Our flight just two hours from now. Palli, pack your stuffs and get ready to the airport,” Jinhyuk Hyung commanded with annoyed face. Today, I come back to Seoul, after I finished my filming. I finished my filming earlier than the actual schedule. Professional? Yeah, many staff of the drama said that I’m professional, but I think it’s not the reason why I finished it earlier. I have something else in my mind.

      ”Hyung,” I called Jinhyuk Hyung. He stopped from his track, then faced me.

      ”Wae?”

      ”Nothing, Hyung.”

===

      Five hours later…

      Here I am, in front of her house. What are you doing, Sukkie? She’s not here. I sighed, ”Babo namja,” I hissed to myself. Then I took my phone, sent a message to her.

===

      To : My Lovely Hye

      Eodiseo?

===

      Then, several seconds later my phone vibrated.

===

      From : My Lovely Hye

      In hospital’s library, waeyo?

===

      To : My Lovely Hye

      Let’s get lunch together. I will see you at the hospital’s lobby 10 minutes from now…see you later, my princess <3

===

(Hye’s POV)

      Mworago? Is he kidding? He said that his drama filming will be 1 month, but why he asked me to have lunch together? Today? Ah, maybe he has some free time to visit Seoul before come back to film his drama. But, if he’s in Seoul, why he’s not tell me?

      When I busied with my thoughts, suddenly my phone rang, indicated I have a call from someone. I looked at the screen, I read the caller ID, and to my surprise, the person who sent me messages several minutes ago called me.

      ”Yeobose…”

      (”Yah! Eodiseo? I have told you that I will see you in the lobby.”)

      ”Oppa, neol jeongmal come here?”

      (”Do I look like I’m kidding?”)

      ”I thought that you’re still in Japan, and I…”

      (”Where are you now?”)

      ”Huh…? I, I’m still in the library, I will…”

      (”Don’t go anywhere, I’ll be there.”)

      He ended the call. Eotteokhae? He seems angry, I whispered to myself. Then I heard the door opened, I also can hear clear foot step come closer to me.

      ”Nappeun yeoja,” he said with his husky voice.

      ”Opp…” but before I could respond to him, suddenly he kissed me. Slowly at the beginning, and then he kissed with full of passionate, full of emotion, I can see he closed his eyes, feel my lips with all of his love. When I want to kiss him back, he ended the kiss.

      ”Wae?” I asked him.

      ”Can we take another place?”

      I didn’t really can process what’s Sukkie Oppa said. As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter