Love You to Death Series_#Chapter 04 : Give Love

Love You to Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You appear suddenly and torment me

Until the point of no return

I’m drowning in you and it seems like I’m collapsing

 

(Hye POV)

(flashback)

”You know Hye-ah, you look different from the first time I meet you. That day, you look so lovely but now you look so scary. You make me afraid, if I can’t make you to be mine. I’m an unhappy artist, and I’m still scared of love. I still don’t know your heart either so don’t play the cat-and-mouse game with me. Let’s become a bit more honest. My promise, I won’t break it.”

”Let’s see Mr. Jang. Hope you won’t regret your decision.”

(flashback end)

===

          Kyaaa…!!!

          How long I can hold those “scary image” on my innocent face?! Argh…!!! Day by day he become more serious to make me fall for him. Eotteokhae???!!!

          ”Annyeong my little sister?”

          Omo, that voice, I knew that voice very well. It can’t be, it can’t be…

          I looked back at the voice owner, he still look like two years ago when he left me to pursue his dream to be a specialist cancer doctor.

”Oh…it’s you…” I said.

”Oh, it’s you? The hell kinda greeting is that?!” he replied then came closer to me. ”A brother just greeted his lovely little sister! You’re supposed reply my greeting and say  ”Oppa, I’m glad that you come back,” !” he continued.

Is he really my brother? He…he looked so creepy with those kind of greeting.

”Ya! How dare you look at me with those pabo face and didn’t listen to my lecture a minute ago, huh?!”

          ”Ah, mian Shin-ie Oppa. I’m…I’m so surprised when I heard your voice several minutes ago and I was in deep thought about something,” I said then lowered my head, avoided eye contact with him. Sometimes my brother is a scary guy I’ve ever met in this world.

          ”You still same Shin-ah, by the way, why are you still at home? It’s already 08.50 am,” he asked me while walking to the kitchen, has a cup of hot tea.

          I didn’t answered his question. Today, I have shift from 10.00 am to 08.00 pm.

          ”Ya! What with those attitude, huh?! you’re really…”

          ”I’m tired Oppa,” I interrupted his words.

          ”Eh?!”

          ”Forget it. I’m just… I don’t want to see a certain person right now,” I said with lower voice but clear enough to be heard by my brother. ”He always make my feeling confuse,” I whispered.

          ”Nugu? Is he a doctor too? Or he’s just an ordinary guy who make you uncomfortable?” Shin-ie Oppa asked again then sipped his tea.

          ”It’s not your business Oppa,”

          ”Wae? Shin-ah, I’m your brother. I won’t let anyone messed up your live, tell me, who’s that person?” he said with serious tone in his voice.

          I didn’t answer his question, I decided to leave him.

===

          ”Today you look so beautiful dr. Park,” said Kim Jihwan, a five years old boy. He’s my first patient today and he’s always lighted my mood.

          ”Thanks Jinhwan-ah, I hope you get well soon. Don’t forget to take your medicine on time and rest well, uhm?”

          ”Yes, Miss.”

          I smile when heard his cheerful voice then left his room, ready for the next patient. But, my step stopped when I heard a familiar voice not far from the place where I stand. Not far from my spot, I saw he chatted with his film’s crew, he looked handsome as always, and like he has a sensor, he looked at my direction, he flashed a smile then he left his film’s crew, walked toward me.

          I don’t know what happened to me. Every step he took closer to me, my heart skipped a bit.  Omo, eotteokhae? Keep calm, Shin Hye. You only have to ignore him, make a poker face.

          ”Annyeong Hye-ah, aigoo day by day you look more beautiful,” he said then leaned closer to me, like he want to kiss my cheek.

I closed my eyes, don’t know what will happen to me. My heart skipped like crazy. 30 seconds, 45 seconds, 60 seconds, nothing happened. I opened my eyes, I can see he smirked evilly.

”Mwo?” I asked.

”Nothing. I just want to see your beautiful face. Aigoo, your cheek redden when I leaned closer to you, are you alright?” he said then touched my cheeks.

”Don’t. Touch. Me,” I said and he didn’t touch my cheeks anymore.

”You’re too hardheaded, Hye-ah. Just admit it, you already fall for me, huh? Your reddening face proves that.”

”And you’re too over confident Mr. Jang,” I said then left him.

  Andwae! I must keep this feeling by myself. I don’t want him know that I’ve fallen for him. Andwae!

===

(Sukkie POV)

          She’s so lovely today. Day by day, she looks more beautiful and day by day I feel that my feeling toward her grows although I want to stop it. I feel like crazy. I can’t think rationally if I didn’t see her beautiful face. But still, all my feelings didn’t receive proper reply. She always ignores me, she always refuses whateve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter