Love You to Death Series_#Chapter 03 : The Beginning

Love You to Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My heart keeps beating faster
I remember the nervousness I felt when we first met
I am mad, it’s not going how I wanted, I can’t understand
But I don’t want to lose you, I don’t want to be apart from you

 

(Sukkie POV)

          Park Shin Hye, I haven’t seen her since the day after the confession day. It has been 3 days, this is makes me restless.

          ”Oi, Sukkie!” I startled when I heard someone called my name. I looked for that person, to my surprise, he’s Jaejoong, my best friend.

          ”Hi Joong-ie, what’re you doing here?” I asked him.

          ”Have a coffee of course, and you? What’re you doing here? I heard that you have a film project, is that right?”

          I nodded then sipped my Americano. Jaejoong, he’s my best friend since we’re in kindergarten. He’s kind, funny, but sometimes he’s so annoying. He’s a novelist and songwriter.

          ”What’s wrong? You look different today?” he asked.

          ”Nothing’s wrong. I’m just tired, you know.”

          ”Liar. You know Sukkie, you can’t lie to me. I have known you since we’re five years old, I know you so well. So, tell me, what’s your problem? Is it about a yeoja?”

          I almost choked my coffee. He’s really something.

          ”So, it’s true, eh? What kind of this yeoja? I guess she has something which makes you like her,” he interrogated me like a detective.

          I didn’t reply him. Tell him about Hye, I think it isn’t safe.

          ”Sukkie, aigoo… you keep that yeoja as a secret to me? You’re really…” suddenly his phone rang when he want to bombard me. ”Aish, this stupid phone. Our case hasn’t clear, arraseo?”

          Then he went to somewhere, talked with his caller. I finished my Americano, five minutes after this, I have to go back to the hospital. Joong-ie back to his seat after finished his conversation with someone who called him.

          ”I’m sorry Sukkie, I have to go now. Next time, you have to introduce that yeoja to me, arraseo?”

          In your dream, Joong-ie, I whispered to myself. Three minutes after Joong-ie leaving the café, I left the café too. Two weeks, just two weeks, I have to make Hye likes me, ani. More than likes me, I have to make her to be mine, to be my sun.

===

          ”Ya! What with those face, huh?” Jinhyuk Hyung said then sat at the passenger seat. I sighed. ”Ya! Ya! Are you alright? Since this morning you neither smile nor greet any crew. Sukkie, do you…”

          ”Shut up, Hyung. I’m tired.”

          ”Aish, this kid.”

          Drrt….drrt… I got a message.

===

          From : Jinhyuk Hyung

          Don’t make me worry, you’ve been silent since yesterday, precisely since three days ago. Split it out Sukkie-ah. You know, I hate you when you ignoring me. I’m your brother, let me know your problem, huh?

===

I typed the message to Jinhyuk Hyung.

===

          To : Jinhyuk Hyung

          Don’t worry, I’m just have a hard time about someone. I’m fine Hyung.

===

Message sent. I rested my head to the passenger seat, and then closed my eyes. Park Shin Hye, you really drive me crazy.

===

Next day…

          Today, I don’t know why but I have a feeling that I will see my beautiful Hye again. Since this morning, smile didn’t disappear from my face. My oh my, I’m in good mood today.

          ”Morning Hyung!?” I greeted to my only one manager, Jinhyuk Hyung.

          ”Oh, morning Sukkie-ah. you’re in good mood today, right?,” Jinhyuk Hyung said.

          ”Yeah! But Hyung, why your expression is like that?”

          ”Nothing, I just… uhm, many things have been in my mind lately,” he continued.

          I didn’t reply, I just followed manager hyung then ready for the ride to the hospital. In the fan neither I nor Jinhyuk Hyung said something. The ride felt so long and boring to me. I hope that the fan arrives at the hospital as soon as possible. 

===

(Hye POV)

          It has been four days since he confessed his feeling to me, and I didn’t see him in the past three days. I have something to do in my college so I didn’t come to the hospital in three days, and now I’m in my room. I sighed, why? Why I feel like I miss him? I just met him a week ago, then we became closer, we have lunch together four days ago and I feel like my day isn’t complete when I didn’t see his face, I didn’t hear his melodious voice. I thought, my relationship with that namja has complicated.

          I still remember his words four days ago before he left me at the hospital’s lobby.

          ”Thanks for the lunch, I enjoyed it. And, thanks for listened my confession, I promise to you that I will make you like me a lot, so don’t you dare to avoid me Hye.”

          ”Hey!” dr. Jung’s voice startled me.

          ”Oh, a…annyeong Jung Sunbae,” I said.

          ”Ya! What’s make you spacing out in this beautiful morning, huh? You know, you look stupid Shin-ah,” dr. Jung said and then he sat on his chair.

          ”Nothing Sunbae,” I replied. ”Ah, why are you arrive so early Sunbae? Even Lee Sunbae and Kim Sunbae haven’t arrive yet,” I continued.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter