Love You to Death Series_#Chapter 07 : I Choose to Love You (Side Story of Park Shin Won and Jang Keun Hye)

Love You to Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BE CAREFUL!!! TYPOS EVERYWHERE!!! >o<

===

“First love. The reason everyone’s first love is beautiful is not only because the love was pretty.

At the time of first love, there was a youthfulness that didn’t know how to be wise, a me who was pure to the point of cruelty, and a you whose fire I couldn’t handle.

It’s because I already know that I can never go back to that youthful, innocent, passionate time.”

===

Spring, 5 years ago…

(Shin Won POV)

      Today, I feel the weather is so calm. Yeah, finally I can feel the warm spring in Seoul again, after spending my time 3 months in Osaka.

      ”Oh, Shin Won-ah? You’re already come back from Japan?” asked my friend, Jung Donghyuk.

      ”Ne.”

      Then I heard noises not far from my position.

      ”Ige mwoya?”

      ”You haven’t knew yet?” asked Donghyuk to me.

      ”Mwo?”

      ”Ah, a transferred student, Art Mayor. I heard, she’s beautiful and perfect. Many of our friends asked her going out, but all of them got rejected,” answered him.

      ”I see. Oh I almost forget, I have an appointment with Prof. Dokko Jin. I’m sorry Hyuk-ah, I have to go first. See you at cafeteria this afternoon, huh?”

      ”Okay.”

      Then I go to Prof. Dokko Jin’s room immediately. But, I didn’t meet him, maybe he’s still busy, I thought.

      ”Uhm, are you Park Shin Won?” I heard a female voice called my name.

      ”Ah, ne. What’s wrong?”

      ”Earlier, Prof. Dokko Jin has to attend a meeting in Jeju. He said, you could meet him two days after tomorrow,” said that yeoja, his assistant maybe.

      ”Alright, thank you miss.”

      Then I go to the library, sat on the seat in the corner of the room. I didn’t feel like to read one of the books in the library.

      ”Uhm, excuse me. Can I sit here?” a female voice brought me back.

I haven’t seen her yet. One thing in my mind, she’s simple : beautiful. She has long brown wavy hair, a pair of brown eyes, pinkish cheeks, thin and small lips, just looked her face made my body stiffen.

”Excuse me?” she asked again.

”Ah, mian. You can sit here,” I answered.

”Kamsahamnida,” she said with a smile.

Dugeun…dugeun…dugeun…my heart skipped beat just because her smile, what’s wrong? Who is she? I just watched her. She took a seat in front of me, then she took out a book, to be precisely a sketch book.

”Are you a student of Art Department?” I asked her.

”Ne. Actually, I’m new here.”

Is she that popular transferred student?

”And you?” she asked.

”Mwo?”

”Your department,” she continued.

”Ah, I’m in Medical Department,” I answered.

”Ah, I see. Nice to meet you.”

Then both, I and she remained silent. She’s busy with her sketch book, and I, well I’m busy looking at the beautiful creature in front of me. How hard I tried to ignore her, in the end I can’t. She’s like magnet.

”Uhm, can I know your name?”

”Mwo?” she responded.

”Your name,” I continued.

      ”Keun Hye, Jang Keun Hye,” she answered with the most sweet smile I ever saw in my entire life.

      She’s beautiful, her face, her voice, her smile, all of the things that owned by her.

      ”Your name is beautiful, like you,” I whispered.

===

      Since that fateful day, Jang Keun Hye who I always call her by her three lettered name, Hye, become bestfriend. Many namja in the university envy me. Many of them said that I’m the luckiest namja in the world. Hye always laugh her heart out whenever I tell her about what’s everyone said about us. She never bothered whatever others said about our relationship. At first, I didn’t bother become her ”bestfriend”, but day by day I realize that my feeling about her grow more and more than friend.

      Lately I found myself feeling dizzy whenever I didn’t see her face, or whenever I didn’t hear her voice. My heart also skip a beat whenever she’s around me. Lastly I realize that I’ve fallen for her, for the simple beautiful girl named Jang Keun Hye.

      ”Shin-ie, Shin Won-ie,” her voice brought me back.

      ”Ah, mian Hye-ah. You said something?”

      ”Ani, you look didn’t well. You always spacing out recently. Gwaenchanayo?” she asked me.

      ”Gwaenchana, just a little bit tired with all my tasks,” I lied.

      ”Geotjitmal, you know Shin Won-ie, you can’t lie to me. Say the truth,” she demanded.

      I sighed, she’s really hardheaded. Then I come closer to her, brought my face just an inch from hers. I can look clearly her beautiful face. I can see her face blushing, make her face looked more beautiful.

      ”Shin-ie, what are you doing?”

      ”What am I to you, Hye-ah?” I asked her.

      ”What…what kind of question is that,” she asked me back.

      ”What am I to you? Just an ordinar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter