Love You to Death Series_#Chapter 02 : Ego

Love You to Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She kill my ego, I know she kill my ego

 

(Sukkie POV)

          ”Cut!” director screamed. Finally the shooting session ended.

          ”You all have worked hard, kamsahamnida,” I said then bowed 90 degree to all film’s crew.

          After changing my clothes, I sat on the bench in the hospital’s garden. I’m tired, so tired. I’m so sleepy too, lately I can’t sleep well, maybe I have insomnia. When I want to closed my eyes, I heard that melodious voice. That voice which I missed so much. Then, I opened my eyes, looked for the voice’s owner. Yeah, I found her. She’s talking and playing with a little girl, near my bench. I also saw her beautiful smile.

 

You’re in a different world than me

I want to know the things you like

From that smile I’m just being made a prisoner

 

          Without realized it, I walked toward her. Oh my, I don’t know why my heart is fluttering like this while I’m in front of her. Then, she realized my presence.

          ”Oh, excuse me, Sir?” she said, brought me from my fantasy.

          ”Oh, I’m sorry. You’re dr. Park Shin Hye, right?”

          Babo, babo Sukkie. Why are you said a word like that? I thought.

          ”Ne, but who are you?”

          Her question made me froze. It’s only 3 months, yeah 3 months ago I became her first patient and she’s already forgotten me? How ridiculous! ”You didn’t remember me?” I asked.

          ”Uhm, wait a minute,” she said. Then looked right into my eyes and analyzed my face. ”You, are you Mr. Jang Keun…”

          ”Jang Keun Seok,” I continued her words.

          ”Ah, now I remember it. Long time no see Mr. Jang,” she said with a cute smile drawn on her lips.

          That smile, omo what should I do? Is it okay for me to be like that? I think, I lost my mind. I’m falling for her, I must have lost my mind.

          ”Uhm, ne. it has been three months since the last time I see you, dr. Park,” I said.

          ”By the way, why are you here? You have a trouble?”

          ”A…ani. Uhm, I’m…I’m…I have a film shooting in this hospital,” I answered. Why am I stuttered?

          ”Ah, I see. I heard about it before.”

          Awkward, yeah it’s so awkward.

          ”Argh, dr. Park. I’m so sleepy, can I back to my room and sleep?” Park Shin Hye asked by that little girl, her patient.

          ”Of course. You must rest so you’ll get well soon,” Shin Hye answered.

          Then, that little girl run to her room, I guest. Left me and Shin Hye. ”Such a cute little girl,” I mumbled. Hye just remained silent. I touched my left chest, my heart beating so fast, and it regularly happened whenever I’m with her, like three months ago. Maybe it’s just several minutes, but for me it looked like years. I studied her figure, Hye who are different from all the yeoja I’ve ever met. No matter what she wears, she’s so stylist. Like today, she wears a calm blue hem with white skirt. A star shape hairpin stayed on her long brown hair. She also applied light make-up on her face, made her looked more beautiful. Unable to approach her, I’m just falling for her, yeah that’s true.

          ”Mr. Jang,” she called me, brought me to the reality.

          ”Oh, ne?”

          ”Nice to meet you here, but I have to go. My next patient has been waiting for me. Have a nice day, see you next time,” she said then left me.

          Slowly, I sat on the bench next to me. I’ve never felt this way. I can’t stop this, it overflows. Someone help me!!! If only I could tell her how I feel. Actually I like her, yeah I’m sure of it. I’m going to get into trouble with her endless charisma.

===

(Hye POV)

          Jang Keun Seok, one of the most actor in South Korea. I knew him because he was my patient. Who knows? My first patient is an actor, kekeke. He is a guy who dreamt by many girls in this country. He’s so popular, has an angelic smile and laugh, etc. Since he filmed his film in this hospital, everyday this hospital is full of his fan-girls. Many doctors and nurses got a hard time to difference who’re fans and who’re patients.

          ”Huh, such a tiring day,” I mumbled to myself.

          ”Same as too,” someone behind me replied.

          Omo! He’s Jang Keun Seok, what he’s doing here? In this time?

          ”Uhm, hi Hye?”

          What?! He called me, Hye?

          ”Excuse me?”

          ”Mwo? I just called you Hye, what’s wrong? We’re friend, right?” he said.

          Since I befriend with him? I just met him several days before, just chatted something not important like make a bond as friend, and just now he said we’re friend?

          ”Uhm Mr. Jang, I think you…”

          ”Oppa!” a brown-red haired girl called him. She has a cute face. ”Aigoo, I have looked for you around this hospital, you know. Kajja, direct

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter