Love You to Death Series_#Chapter 08 : Heaven

Love You to Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are everlasting heaven, you are my only heaven
You are everlasting heaving 24/7 heaven

Thought it would be the last, thought the second would never come
Love that didn’t suit me at all came to me this hot summer
My other half that I’ve waited and waited for,

I always had a dream about you
You are my resting place in my heart,
I want to stare and stare again, give and give again
I feel thirsty because of flutter, why does my love run away
I am mad, it’s not going how I wanted, I can’t understand
But I don’t want to lose you, I don’t want to be apart from you
You are the one in my life you are more beautiful than heaven

 

(Sukkie POV)

      ”I miss her so much…” I growled.

      ”Aigoo, you’re really deep in love, Keun Seok-ah,” said Jinhyuk Hyung to me. He also showed the so called his weird smile.

      ”Wae? Are you jealous of me? Hyung, you’ve had Minyoung noona as your wife,” I said then closed my eyes while my back rested on the passenger seat.

      ”Ara, by the way Suk-ah, why you didn’t meet her before you leaving Korea, huh? You’ll shoot the drama in Japan for 1 month, you know it, aren’t you?” He asked me.

      ”She’s in Japan, Hyung.”

      ”Mwo? Since when?”

      ”It’s not of your business,” I said lazily.

      ”Aish, this kid,” Jinhyuk Hyung hissed.

      Then we remained silent. I tried to sleep, but I can’t. My mind always thinking about her, only her. She’s really driving me crazy. We have been dating for 1 year, and day by day I feel my love for her is growing. I really love her, don’t want to lose her, I really want her to be mine. Just thinking about her made my heart skipped beat.

      Drrt~drrt~ I felt my phone vibrated. I took my phone from my pocket, then I saw my Hye name on the screen.

===

      From : My Lovely Hye

      Call me if you have arrive ^^

===

      To : My Lovely Hye

      Arasseo my princess <3 miss you,

===

Message sent. Park Shin Hye, how can I simply fall in love with the ordinary girl like her? She’s modest, innocent, stubborn, cute, and more importantly is she’s lovely. I feel like I’m in the dreamland, whenever she spelled the three magical words, ”I love you” to me, I felt like the time just stop working. I’m thinking about it again and again, and my mind also my heart conclude that I can’t lose her, I can’t if I’m not see her, I can’t if I’m not hear her voice. Everything about her is like mine. I want her so badly, that I would give everything I have just to make her to be mine, to be my sun.

===

At Japan

      ”Hey, princess,” I said then showed my cutest smile to my only one princess.

      ”How could you sent me a message to come here after 3 hours of your arrival, huh?” She replied while pouted her lips, walked closer to me.

      ”You have a class, didn’t you?” I said back to her. She stopped, then make another pout that make her face looked cuter. Oh, how I miss those face? Without realize, I hugged her tightly, kissed the top of her head, smelled her shampoo’s aroma.

      ”You’re really miss me so much, huh?” She asked.

I didn’t answered it. Instead, I tightened my hug. I can feel her heartbeat, just as melodious as mine. Then I felt she hugged me back, rested her head on my chest.

”I’m glad you are here, Sukkie,” She whispered.

”I know.”

I release the hug, then looked straight into her eyes. Her eyes are so lovely. I caressed her cheek. I can see her face blushed. ”Should we go somewhere?” I asked her. She just nodded her head.

We walked with our hands intertwined. The wind that blows so calm.

”Oppa, don’t ever let go of my hands, hmm…” Shin Hye said then tightened her grip.

”Never, my princess.”

We sat on one of the benches in the garden near the hospital where she has practice. She rested her head on my right shoulder.

”You don’t want to say anything, princess?”

”You know, words didn’t really express what are you really feel. Right now, I just to be like this. Have you beside me, hold your hands, hear your heartbeat, hug you, smell your cologne, feel the warm of your hug, and…” She paused, then looked into my eyes intensely.

”And?”

”You know what will I say next, aren’t you my prince?”

”Mwoya? I didn’t know anything my princess,” I .

”Jeez, you’re bad liar Oppa,” She said playfully with a pout on her small lips.

”Jeongmal, I don’t know,” I bent down, make my eyes as same level as hers. Oh, how I really love those orbs.

Her face blushed a bit when I brought my face close to her. In nanoseconds later, my lips already on hers. I kissed her passionately, didn’t want to end that feeling. The feeling that only two of us knew it. She responded the kiss, she kissed back sweetly.

”I love you, Hye,” I said in between our kiss.

”Love you too, Sukkie,” She replied.

===

”When are you starting your filming, Oppa?” Hye asked me.

      ”Um… three days after tomorrow, waeyo?” I asked her back.

      ”That’s great! Tomorrow and two days after tomorrow I haven’t class. So, can you accompany me touring around Japan?”

      ”How can I say “no” to my princess, huh? Actually, I want to ask you have a trip with me around Japan. So, where is the first place you want to visit?”

      ”Umm… wait a second,” She paused. ”How about Tokyo?” She continued.

      ”Tokyo? Arasseo. So, we will start tomorrow at 8 am, eotte?”

      She nodded instead answered my request. I caressed her cheek softly.

===

The next day at 8 am…

      We walked hand in hand, once in while we stopped by the store, just stood in front of the window, embraced into each other warm. Then, we continued our trip.

      ”Hye, do you know?”

      ”Mwo?”

      ”Tokyo is like two cities in one. It has one face during day and another during night. We have to know both of them,” I said then.

      ”Jeez, seriously Mr. Jang, you can say it straight to the point that you want to spend a lot of time with me before you starting your drama filming. Am I correct?”

      I caressed her cheek. ”Aigoo, you’re the most genius girlfriend in the world, Hye-ah,” I said then kissed her left cheek. Made her face blushed.

      We wandered around like two lost souls. Sometimes stopping in the middle of nowhere and glancing each other, took several photos with weird poses and expressions. Then finally we stopped by one of the beautiful gardens in Tokyo. We enjoyed the beautiful evening sky in Tokyo together. We can heard a group of musician sing beautiful songs, make the atmosphere more romantic.

      ”Hye, what am I to you?” I asked her suddenly, looked at her eyes. She looked a little bit surprised, then faced me. Her hands caressed my face gently.

      ”Why? Are you doubting my love for you?”

      ”Aniya, I just… you know… I can’t…”

      ”You’re like my sweetest chocolate, my sweetest ic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter