Love You to Death Series #Chapter 10 : Heartache (part.A)

Love You to Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Hye POV)

”I can’t do this anymore Hye.”

”Our relationship, I want to end all of this. It’s over.”

”I don’t love you anymore Hye, my heart isn’t belong to you anymore.  Find another men whom better than me and I will find another girl whom better than you. Mianhae if I surprise you and goodbye Hye.”

      I still didn’t believe he just said those words 59 minutes ago. Those words, rang continuously in my ears, like a broken record. Why? Why he said it? I laid down on my bed, hugged my pillow. I can’t feel anything, one thing that I know, my tears keep falling down, made my face wet because of it. Oppa, is your love really just a lie?

===

 

(Sukkie POV)

      My heart felt like stabbed by million knives in the same time. I have said those painful words to her, I must have broken her heart into pieces. Then I went to my rooftop, feel the night air. I can see the night sky so clearly, the moon and the stars shine so brightly. It felt like they laughed at me, how stupid what have I done to her. Yeah, I’m so stupid, too stupid to let her out of my love life.

      ”I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you, but in the end I hurt you too. Don’t forgive me, Hye. Don’t forgive me…” I muttered to myself.

===

     

I’m forgetting you one by one, burying memories of you

As if it was just a typical dream, it’s all right

So I try to awkwardly smile once again

 

      ”How dare you, Sukkie. Telling me about your love life after you ended it, huh? You know, maybe after this, I’m not feeling better but feeling worse because I’m, Kim Jaejoong, the almighty best friend of Jang Keun Seok, didn’t know anything about what is he feeling about his love life,” he, Jaejoong said nonstop after I told him what happened to me.

      Yeah, I told him about everything that happened between I and Hye, from the beginning to the last part of our relationship, but not with the reason why I decided to break up with her. The reason, I lie to him.

      ”You’re too dramatic, Joong-ie. Ah, by the way, what’s with you? Are you still with that Japan girl?” I asked him back.

      ”Hmm… moreover, I have introduced her to my family, and she has introduced me to her family, so far I have no problem with her. Ah, chakkam… I will propose her in her birthday, next month. So, make sure you come to my happiest day, bro,” he said then patted my shoulder.

      ”You’re so lucky, of course I’ll come, if I don’t have a tight schedule, bro. Ah, I almost forget, I have a photoshoot schedule this afternoon. Get well soon, bro.”

      ”Oh, okay. Be careful on your way, Sukkie.”

      I left him. Aigoo, all of the hospital in this Seoul, why you should stay in this hospital, Joong-ie? It reminded me of her. As if God heard my mind, I see her, walks to where I stand right now. She busied her attention to the sheets she brought with her. Two months didn’t see her, she looked beautiful as always, her black wavy hair looked longer than the last time I saw it. She and her fashion style, it’s still same.

  

When your thick scent passes by me, I die, kills me inside

Stop thinking about her, stop missing her

 

      She passed by me. Not a single word was said, by her nor by me. Then I heard her step stopped.

      ”Nice to meet you here, Jang Keun Seok-ssi,” she greeted me.

      ”Ah, it’s nice to meet you too, Shin Hye-ssi,” I reply her greeting, then faced her.

      ”Visit one of your friends?” she asked.

      ”Ne. Ah, I have to go, annyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter