Final

Love You to Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jang Keun Seok POV)

January, 5th 2015. It has been 3 years since I’m broke up with her, the sun of my live. I sighed for the nth times, why now after I’ve been left behind, I want her so badly, why?

 

Flashback

          ”I think, it’s over Hye. I think, I don’t love you anymore, mianhae.”

          ”Sukkie,”

          ”It’s over Hye-ah. I hope you will find another men whom better than me, annyeong.”

Flashback end

 

          Why I can’t erase those memory. Suddenly someone knock my desk, its Jaejoong.

          ”Ya! Daydreaming all day, don’t you tired of it, huh?”

          ”Aish, Joong-ie you startled me. Why are you so late? I’m waiting for you since 1 hour ago, aigoo this namja,” my answer for my best friend, Jaejoong.

          ”You always like this, Sukkie. Answer my question with another question. So, what makes you want me to have a coffee in this cloudy day, huh?” asked Jaejoong.

          ”Just to release stress, I’m so bored in my room, you know. And, hospital’s live is so irritating, I hate it.”

          Jaejoong didn’t reply my compliment. He sip his coffee and then he face me. ”Sukkie, I know you’re bored, you want to leave those hospital’s live as soon as possible, but I believe that you can endure it. Just one week, you can’t endure it, huh?”

          ”I know Joong-ie, but…”

          ”No buts, come back to your room now!” Jaejoong’s reply that makes me can’t say no to him. The angry Jaejoong is scary. 

          ”Aish, okay okay, I will come back to my room, keunde you will visit me this weekend, don’t you?” Jaejoong just keep silent, and finally he nods his head. ”Gomawo, Joong-ie. So, I’ll go first, annyeong.”

          I left Joong-ie and came back to my room. Just one week, yeah just one week I have to stuck in the hospital’s room. If you asked me, why I have to life in the hospital, the reason is because an accident, and my left leg broken because of it. Fortunately, the coffee shop that I’ve used to chat with Joong-ie is near from the hospital. I walk so slowly to the hospital’s garden. I sat on the one of the garden’s bench, resting my tired body.

(Jang Keun Seok POV end)

 

(Park Shin Hye POV)

          Today, I see him, sat on the bench in the hospital’s garden. His left leg broken because of the accident which happened two weeks ago. Today, he looks so handsome, with his black short hair, his piercing ears, his bold eyebrow, and many more. He always be the most handsome namja in my eyes.

          ”Doctor Park, what are you doing here?” dr. Lee’s voice startled me.

          ”Uh, Doctor Lee. Uhm, I just, I just want to refresh my mind. You know, that garden is so beautiful,” my answer.

          ”Oh, alright then. Don’t forget to visit your patients, arasseo?”

          ”Ne, Sunbaenim.”

          dr. Lee left me. Jang Keun Seok is one of my patients. I always visit him when he’s slept. I don’t know why, I am not ready enough to see his eyes. It has been 3 years, but when I see him again, my heartbeat raise like 3 years ago when he was my boyfriend. Yeah, Jang Keun Seok, the most popular actor in Korea is my ex-boyfriend. Without realize it, I walk to his place, and now I stand in front of him. He was surprise.

          ”Hye, ani. dr. Park, a…annyeonghaseyo, what makes you come here?” said Sukkie slowly.

          ”Uhm, you’re my patient, so I come here because of…”

          ”Ah, so you’re my doctor, sorry I don’t know. But, if you come here to monitor my condition, I’m fine, you see it, right?”

          I nod my head, he’s so stubborn, I think. ”So, I think it could be better if I left this place, Mr. Jang. Enjoy your time,” my reply to him.

          One step, two step, three step.

          I left him, without looking back on him.

(Park Shin Hye POV end)

===

(Jang Keun Seok POV)

          She left me. She must feel uncomfortable back then.

 

Flashback

          ”Leave my sister, she has to focus with her study, and I don’t want she risks her dream just for a person like you. I know you, the most popular actor and model in our country, didn’t you think that you’re too dangerous to be my sister’s boyfriend because of your status? Leave her,” said Park Shin Won, Shin Hye’s brother.

          ”You’re too protective to her, Hyung.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter