Love You to Death Series_#Chapter 10 : Heartache (part.B)

Love You to Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Hye POV)

3 months later…

      ”One Americano, please,” I asked the barista, then I sat at one of the chairs in the café.

      I didn’t believe that I have been away from Korea for 3 months. Now, I’m in London. Yeah, I decided to take the scholarship that offered to me. Actually, I took that scholarship not because I want to get my degree to be higher than before, but something else. About what has happened to me and him, I want to forget all about him, even his name.

      ”Here your Americano, Miss,” said the waitress to me. I replied her with my nod.

      Like that Americano, I felt like my life is bitter after he left me. ”How cruel you’re, Sukkie. Why I can’t forget every single thing about you? How long you’ll remained in my heart and my mind?” I whispered to myself.

===

 

(Sukkie POV)

      ”Aigoo, what’s make my son spacing out in this sunny morning, huh?” I heard my mom teased me from afar.

      ”Nothing, Eomma. I just imagine your beautiful face,” I replied.

      ”Omo, you’re too resemble with your Appa, aren’t you?”

      ”What’s wrong with that, Yeobo? He’s my son, it’s true if he inherits my charm, my intelligence also my skill to flatter yeoja,” my dad added.

      I just smile heard what’s they argued. They’re so happy, they love each other, since the first time they met until they have me and my sister, and of course until death separate them. It’s true that I inherit my dad’s handsomeness, his intelligence, his skill to flatter woman, but not with love life, I thought. I’m not as lucky as him.

      ”Aigoo, come here, son. I haven’t seen you in months. Omo, you looked skinny, son.”

      ”Yeobo! You’re…”

      ”Jinjja Appa? I must eat more then. Lately I didn’t eat properly, I miss my mom’s cooking so bad,” I said then pouted my lips like child. We ate breakfast together, the moment that I miss so much.

      ”Ah, not long ago your mom said that you have girlfriend. She’s beautiful, kind, etc. I’m so curious about her, can Appa meet her, son?” suddenly Appa asked me, that made me stop eating.

      ”We’ve broke up, Appa,” I answered.

      …

      ”Are you sure? Just now, you looked like your sister when she said that she’s already broke up with her boyfriend six years ago. You’re still love her, but you hide it. You broke up with her not because your own wish. Finally, you only felt empty, an infinite emptiness in your heart. Ah… I hope you didn’t experience love life like your sister, but maybe God not yet heard my prayer.”

      I just sighed, heard what has said by Appa. He’s right, too right that make me want to disappear from this earth. After breakfast, I decided to spend my time in our mini garden. I want to relax my body and my mind, after the tight schedule I have in both Japan and Korea. Finally I can come back home. Then, I can felt my mom’s hand on my shoulder.

      ”You didn’t telling me, Sukkie,” I heard what’s she said.

      ”Telling you about what, Eomma?”

      ”About you and her. Did you really broke up with her?” She asked me again. She looked right into my eyes, she knew that I can’t lie in front of her.

      ”I tell you the truth, Eomma. We’ve broken up, five months ago.”

      ”The reason?”

      ”Because I’m not good enough for her, for her future. It’s a fault that she has a relationship with the person like me, Eomma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter