Love You to Death Series #Chapter 09 : Ending Story (part.A)

Love You to Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a beautiful lie
My last lie
Even if it hurts to death
I am hiding myself under a mask for you

 

(Sukkie POV)

      ”You really didn’t send her to the airport, Seok-ah?” I heard Jinhyuk Hyung asked me. I didn’t answer him. I just sat silently, looked at the view outside of the window. Today, Hye is come back to Seoul, and yes I didn’t send her to the airport. I have bid her my goodbye yesterday. I said to her before, that today my schedule is tight so that I can’t send her to the airport, but it’s not the real reason. I have promise one thing to someone. Yeah, someone that I truly respect, but in the end I hate that person.

      ”Hey, Sukkie! Are you eating your tongue? Since this morning, I asked this question, that question, but you didn’t answer every single my question. Seriously Seok-ah, what’s happen with you, huh? Are you sick?” I heard Jinhyuk Hyung showered me with countless questions again. I just left him with a heavy sigh.

      ”Seok-ah. I don’t know what to say to you right now, but you…”

      ”Hyung, eotteokhajyo?”

      ”Mwo?”

      I sighed again. Maybe, it was the nth time I sighed this day. ”I don’t want to lose her, Hyung. But, for some reasons, I have to let go of her.”

      ”Seok-ah, what did you really are saying, huh?”

      ”Am I too dangerous to her, Hyung?”

      ”Hey, Jang Keun Seok, what are you…”

      ”Someone has told me that I… ani, someone has told me that my current status is too dangerous to her,” I blurted out without seeing my manager’s face.

      ”Sukkie… maybe I’m not a good hyung to you, I can’t give you the best advice to you, I can’t comfort you, but one thing that I can do for you, I can be a good listener to you. If something bothered you, just tell me Sukkie. If someone has hurting you, tell me Sukkie. So I can be by your side. Now, tell me from the start, what that ”someone” has told to you, hm?” Jinhyuk Hyung finished his talk, then walked closer to me, patted my shoulder.

      I looked at Jinhyuk Hyung’s direction. I can saw his face is full of worried expression.

      ”You’re too worried about me, Hyung. Forget whatever I said earlier, I just acted,” I said then focused my attention again on the road outside my room.

      ”Yah! Jang Keun Seok! Neol jeongmal…”

      ”Get some fresh air, Hyung. Spend your free time before we’re getting busy with my drama filming schedule, okay?” I . I saw him shook his head in disbelieve.

      ”Jinjja, this kid. Anyway, I do have a plan to enjoy my time in Japan, Sukkie. I will come back this afternoon, just send me message if you need something, ara?”

      Then he left me, I just smile hearing what he’s said. You have taken care of so much things, Hyung. I don’t want to add the burden on your shoulders. You are too kind to be my manager, Hyung. You’re wrong if you said you can’t be a good hyung to me, you’re the best hyung in the world, Jinhyuk Hyung. Maybe I can tell you everything but my love life. This case, I can’t tell you everything, hyung. Mianhae, I can’t be the honest dongsaeng to you.

===

(Hye POV)

      I have arrived at Seoul. I’m a bit upset because Sukkie can’t send me to the airport because of his tight schedule this day. I hope he has a nice day. The past three days touring in Japan, he had gave me the most wonderful memories to remember. I miss him, yes… miss him so much. So I decided to send him a message, telling him that I have arrived at Seoul safely. But, before I can send him the message, someone’s voice took my attention. A very familiar voice to my ears, Shin-ie Oppa’s voice.

      ”Shin-ah! Ya! Why are you didn’t tell me that you come back today, huh?” He greeted me with a scold.

      ”Ya! Oppa! Is that your greeting to your sister who has been gone for 1 week, huh?” I talked back.

      ”Aigoo, my little princess. You’re just went to Japan for 1 week, not for 5 years, my dear,” He said while ruffled my hair. ”Have you eaten?” He then asked me.

      ”Not yet.”

      ”If so, let’s have something to eat. I’m hungry too, waiting for your arrival my little sister.”

      Shin-ie Oppa grabbed my luggage then I followed him wherever he goes.

===

      ”Wanna get an ice cream?” Shin-ie Oppa asked me. I just nodded my head, busied myself with my phone, sent several messages to someone special.

      ”What’s flavor?” Shin-ie Oppa asked again. I shifted my attention to my Oppa.

      ”Chocolate, please,” I said then smile to him.

      ”Okay, I will bring it for you,” He replied and went to the counter to make the request.

      I sat on the spot near the window. I tried to clear my mind. I have sent him several messages, but none o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter