Love You to Death Series_#Chapter 05 : Love Come True

Love You to Death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You always looked at me with tightly shut lips

Asking me to give you time to think

Pushing back your answer to my confession

Finally, you call me with a small voice

You carefully give me your hand, and say you want to believe in our love

 

(Sukkie POV)

          Yeah, finally we’re official. I’ve waited so long for this moment, the moment she accept me. I can’t stop smiling whenever I remember the day she confessed her feeling to me. Everything she said that day, and when she want to postpone our first date.

 

(flashback)

2012, May 8th

 

       ”Uhm, S…Sukkie…”

          ”Call me Oppa,” I said then grabbed her wrist.

          She kept silent.

          ”Wae?”

          ”Just because I said those words earlier, you asked me to have our f…first…date. How could you…”

          ”You already confessed to me that you also have the same feeling with me, so what’s wrong with our first date, huh?” I asked her with an annoyed voice.

          She lowered her head, then shook her head calmly. ”Nothing’s wrong, just… I think, uhm… we can make our date later, maybe,” she said with low voice.

          I sighed, ”Why?”

          ”I haven’t ready yet. I don’t know why, but I feel so nervous. You’re like a rollercoaster, you grab and let go of my heart, what should I do?” she said then looked at my brown eyes with innocent face.

          I didn’t say anything. I hugged her, I can felt her heartbeat as fast as mine. I smile.

          ”Sukkie,” she whispered.

          ”How many time I should ask you? Call me Oppa, Sukkie Oppa,” I said again.

          We remained silent, hugged her, I felt like I have the world in my heart.

          ”Hye-ah,” I called her.

          ”Uhm?”

          ”Because you’re my girl from today, don’t even look at other guys who are not me. From now on, I wanna be the only one who sees your pretty smile, stay tightly in my arms, because you’re mine.”

          ”N…ne.”

(flashback end)

 

2013, February 18th

          Since this morning, I can’t stop smiling. Today is special day, not for her, but for me too. Today’s her birthday, and I want to make a surprise for her.

          ”Excuse me, Sukkie. Are you sick? You didn’t stop smiling since the photo shoot begin. What’s make you so in a good mood today, huh?” the annoying Jaejoong interrupt my daydream about Hye.

          ”It’s not your business, ciih… you looked so old with those hairstyle and that glass,” I commented.

          ”Ya! How dare you say that I old fashioned, huh? All the crew say that I looked so fashionable. How about you? You looked so stupid with those brown-black hair and with that ear piercing, it didn’t suit you,” he commented back.

          ”Mworago?”

          ”Aigoo!!! How could you two bicker like child, huh? Ppalli, change your clothes and go back to another photos, arrasseo?!” Kang Joon, the photograph namja brought our sense back.

          ”So, when the last time we bicker in our photo shoot, Sukkie?” Joong asked then left me to the stylish.

          I smiled, sometimes he’s so childish more than me.

===

          Four in the evening, I waited for someone who own my heart since the first time my eyes captured her beautiful self.

          ”Sukkie,” she called my name.

          I can saw her beautiful smile, she looks so lovely with her florist mini dress.

          ”Ya! How could you wear that dress in the hospital, huh? You look so beautiful with those dress, I don’t want you look beautiful in front of another namja. Did you forget our contract? I wanna be the only one who sees you pretty smile,” I said nonstop.

          ”You’re misunderstand, Mr. Jang. This dress, I just wear it several minutes ago before you arrive. So, the only one namja who sees me beautifully in this dress is you, only you my naughty namjachingu,” she explained then kissed my left cheek.

          ”I see,” I kissed her back on her right cheek, made her blushed. ”Kajja,” I grabbed her wrist then left the hospital.

          We went to the park we always spent time together. Sat on the usual bench, holding hands, feel our heart beat together.

”Sukkie, are you sick?” she asked suddenly.

”Nope.”

”But, your heartbeat is too fast Sukkie,” she said again with worried expression.

”Geurae? Now I think I’m really sick, Hye,” I replied with smirk.

”Jinjjayo? Eotteokhae?”

”Kiss me.”

”Ya! In your dream!”

          I smile heard her answer, she’s so innocent. She’s my butterfly, I flutter so much at her 3 lettered name. Her innocent eyes have a smile, her body moves like the sky.

          ”Hey, you daydreaming again?” she asked me, brought me to the reality.

          ”Aniyo. Hye-ah, do you love me so much?” I asked.

          ”What’s kind of that question? Yes, I do. I really love you so much.”

          ”Wae?”

          ”The easiest thing I ever did was fall in love with you, the hardest thing I ever did was pretend I didn’t love you. Back then, I felt so miserable. I worry that you might notic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter