TaeKook Meets TaeKai

BEST FRIENDS

 

Chapter 2: TaeKook Meets TaeKai


"Welcome to Middle School." The secretary whose name tag read Ms.Lee. Both boys bowed. "Here are your schedules. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to stop by and ask." She smiled politely. "Thank you." They said and left the office. "Hyung! What does your schedule say?" Kookie asked. Taehyung just smiled and said, "I'm in homeroom 2A and you?" Jungkook jumped. "Me too!" He basically screamed earning themselves a few glances. Mrs. Jeon had worked her magic and managed to get her son in the same classroom and Taehyung. Despite his age, Jungkook was very smart. Taehyung grinned and threw his right arm around Jungkook's shoulder. "Let's go." He said. They started walking to their homeroom class. "Hyung," Jungkook broke the silence first. "Hmm." Taehyung hummed in response. "People are staring at us." Kookie replied obviously uncomfortable with kids staring at them. Taehyung being a 4D ailien didn't notice until Jungkook mentioned it. He turned to the side and it was true. There were several students staring at them. "Just ignore them Kookie." He told him. Honestly he didn't care about all the stares. Sure they were annoying, but he just concentrated on keeping Kookie by his side. "Here we are." Taehyung smiled. A teacher dressed in a red dress shirt with black pants walked out. "Oh hello, you to must be the new students. My name is Mrs. Choi and I'll be your homeroom teacher." She said. Both boys nodded. "Please wait a bit while I get the class to quiet down." She said. They nodded again. As the teacher went inside the classroom, Taehyung said, "As long as were together nothing bad is going to happen okay?" He told Jungkook"Promise?" Kookie asked. "Promised." Taehyung replied and they seald their promise as a pinky promise. 

 

"Class please quiet down. Today we will be receiving two new students." They could hear Mrs. Choi speak from outside the hallway. At the mention of new students, the class immediately quite down. Mrs. Choi motioned for both boys to enter the classroom. "Please introduce yourselves." She said. Taehyung went first. "Hi my name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." He said short and simple. "Hello my name is Jeon Jungkook." He also kept it sweet and simple. The teacher smiled and pointed at two empty chairs where they could sit. As they walked to the back corner of the room, all the students stared at them. They had not even bee in school for half an hour and they were already receiving a lot of stares. It was getting annoying. "Okay let's begin class." The teacher spoke. Out of the two best friends, Jungkook had always been the one to study more. Taehyung was smart and everything, but he didn't like to study. Jungkook was equally as smart, but studies more than Taehyung. Jungkook was basically Taehyung's personal tutor. Class started out with English. It wasn't that difficult. Jungkook was the only one who paid attention anyways. After class was over, there was a short ten minute break. "Kookie let's go explore the school a little more." Taehyung suggested. Jungkook agreed and they stepped out of the room. "Let's go find the cafeteria." Tae said. Kooke laughed. "Hyung your always thinking about food." Tae scoffed. "Not always. Sometimes I think about you." He said. Jungkook blushed. "Me, why me?" He asked as they made their way through the crowd of students. "Because your my best friend and I love you." Taehyung said truthfully. Kookie blushed even more. "Love you too hyung." He said. They laughed and continued with their search to find the cafeteria. 

 

"Well well, what do we have here?" A boy about their age asked. He was about Taehyung's height and there were two other boys standing by his side. "Hey, Alec look. Two new students. The boy smiled. "We should show them who runs things around here." Said Alec said. Taehyung just rolled his eyes. " off." Taehyung said annoyed. The three boys looked shocked. " off?" The leader said. "Ya! Do you know who your talking to?!" He said slightly angry. "No. Don't care." Taehyung replied calmly. The guy grabbed Taehyung by the collar and shoved him into the lockers. By now all the students had stopped what they were doing and were watching the scene in front of them. Yet no one did anything. The leader then turned to face Jungkook. "And who may you be?" He asked. Taehyung glared at him. The leader just laughed. "Haha is this your boyfriend?" He asked mockingly. "Hey James, look we have two faggots in the school." Said James smirked. "I hate fags the most." He said. He then walked towards Jungkook while Alec held him by his arms. The leader was still holding Taehyung by the collar. James walked closer to Kookie and yanked his hair. Taehyung became angry. At the speed of light Taehyung kicked the leader in the stomach and pulled James away from Jungkook. He then glared at Alec who held his hands up and went with the other two. "You bi-" Taehyung punched him square on the face. "Don't mess with us." He said and glared at the three of them. He then grabbed Jungkook's hand and led them back into the classroom. "So much for finding the cafeteria." Taehyung pouted. Jungkook just laughed. "We can always just follow the rest of the students."Kookie said. "True." Taehyung smiled. "Are you okay?" Taehyung asked him. Jungkook nodded. "Yeah I'm fine. Thank you." He replied. They sat down and for the remainder of the class Jungkook paid attention and Taehyung looked out the window. 

"Finally lunch time!" Taehyung exclaimed. Jungkook laughed and just as he said, they followed the rest of the students. A few moments later they finally arrived at the cafeteria. It was pretty big with tables to fit 6 to 12 students. "Looks go." Taehyung said. They stood in line until it was finally their time to get their lunch. They looked around the cafeteria and saw that almost all tables were filed. Students sitting with their friends filling most chaits up. "Over here!" Someone was calling them. Uncertain they just stared at the guy calling them. He had blonde hair and was sitting with a darker skin boy. "Let's go." Kookie said. Before Taehyung could decline, Jungkook was already walking up to the boy calling them. He sighed and followed him. "Is it okay to sit here?" Jungkook asked. The blonde boy nodded his head. "Thank you." Kookie replied. "I'm Taemin and this is my best friend Kai." The blonde pointed at the darker skin boy. "I'm Jungkook and this is my best friend Taehyung." Jungkook did the introduction for the both of them. "So are you two new here?" Taemin asked them. "Yeah today is our first day of school actually." He said. "You guys sure left a good first day of school impression." Kai said, His voice was low and husky. "Huh?" Both Taemin and Jungkook were confused. "How your best friend over here stood up to Devin and his gang." Kai explained. "You guys stood up to Devin?" Taemin asked. "If you mean a troll and his minions then yeah we did." Taehyung spoke for the first  time. "Wow impressive. There has only been two other people to stand up to those jerks." Taemin said. "Who?" Taehyung and Jungkook asked. "Us." Kai and Taemin smirked. "Really, you two stood up to him, why?" Jungkook asked. "Because we weren't going to let a jerk bully us around." Kai said. "How about you two?" Taemin asked. "He basically harrased us. Called us faggots and pull my hair." Jungkok pouted. "That landed him a kick in the stomach and a punch right on the face." Taehyung smirked. Kai high fived him.

 

Throughout the rest of lunch, Taehyung and Jungkook got to know more about Taemin and Kai. They had a lot in common. For example Taemin and Kai have been best friends since birth basically. They also know how to fight and defend themselves. Including Jungkook who may seem weak, but is actually a strong fighter. They may e young, but not weak. Out of the two, Taemin does the studying while Kai is the gamer. They practically became closer in one lunch period. Normally they wouldn't allow just anyone into their lives, but Taemin and Kai had this trustworthy and loyal aroma.

"Those bastards are going to regret ever messing with us." Devin said. "They don't know who they just messed with."