Normal

BEST FRIENDS

 

Chapter 10: Normal

Two days later everything went to normal. As if Jimin had never been there. Like Erick hadn't existed. It was just the four best friends. Everything seemed happier and brighter. Taehyung and Jungkook were always together like before. School was the same. The four of them still talked to no one except each other and ignored everyone who tried to talk to them. They just didn't care. Not when they had each other. During that time Taehyung forgot about everything. He forgot about his mission, Erick, Jimin, everything. The only thing on his mind was Jungkook. The boy who he was in love with. "Let's create trouble." Kai told them. They all looked at him and nodded. It had been a while since they had last created a mess. Right now they were in the lunch room and were bored. So far nothing interesting had happened. The day was going by slow and there was absolutely nothing to do. Taehyung then smirked. He was going to start the mess. He looked at the others and then at his food. The other tree soon followed what he meant and smirked. Taehyung casually stood up and grabbed some pieces of spaghetti. Kai then did the same, but instead he grabbed a piece of bread. Tae and Kai were sitting across from each other and they were both standing up. "On the count of three." Taemin told them. Jungkook started counting. "One. Two. Three." Taehyung and Kai each threw the piece of food and quickly sat down. The spaghetti had hit a sophomore and the bread had hit a senior. The senior looked pretty angry. As for the sophomore he was pissed. His whole clothes had spaghetti. 

"WHO threw that?!" The senior yelled. No one said anything. His eyes then caught the ones of the sophomore. "You did this." He accused him. The sophomore denied it, but the senior was getting angrier. He grabbed some of his food and threw it towards the sophomore. The sophomore threw food back. One thing led to another and soon Kai had enough. "FOOD FIGHT!" He yelled and threw food in all directions. Taehyung and Taemin did the same while Jungkook tried to dodge the food. Soon the whole cafeteria was throwing food at each other. Students were covered in food and drinks. The lunch ladies tried to calm them down, but it was no use. They called the principal. "They're going to get the principal." Taemin told them. The other three stopped and planned their escape. "Let's go before we get in trouble." Taehyung said. They grabbed hands and slowly and quietly made their escape. They had made it just in time because an angry looking principal was heading into the cafeteria. The four boys squatted down and watched as the principal stormed his way inside the lunch room. "WHAT IS THIS?!" They heard him yell angrily. The four boys laughed and left. "Hyung, let's ditch." Taehyung told Kai. Kai looked at Taemin who shrugged. "C'mon let's go have fun." Taehyung whined. Kai agreed and the four boys decided to go create even more trouble. They had to jump over the gates first and get pass the watch guard without geting caught. They decided to go through the back gates. Kai bend down and held his hands on his knee. "Come on." He said. One by one they jumped on his hand and over the school gates. He then ran and climbed over them. "Let's go."

When they were far away enough from school they stopped by a convenience store. They bought a few snacks and drinks. Taemin of course had to have his banana milk. For a while they just rested and sat down. Talked. Laughed. Had a good time. They then got up and decided to walk around some more. On their little stroll, Kai accidently bumped into someone. "Sorry." Kai apologized. He continued walking when the guy yanked his arm back. "What the-" Kai said. The guy looked pissed. "Sorry?" He scoffed. "You're going to be sorry." He said. Kai rolled his eyes. "Look man, he said he was sorry let it go." Taehyung told they guy. The guy glared at him. The guy was around 18 years old not that much older than them. Kai once again tried to walk off, but once again got pulled back. "Let me go." Kai told the guy. "Not without a fight." The man replied. Kai rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine." He said. "But just not here." The guy smirked and nodded. He dragged Kai into an empty alley. The other three followed after them. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Kai asked. "You should be scared." The guy replied. Kai sighed and got ready to fight. "You know I didn't mean to bump into you. It was an accident." Kai tried to reason with the guy, but it was no use. "You're lucky my friends aren't here." He said."Don't worry they won't get in the way." Kai assured him. "Maybe they should because someone is going to need to carry your broken home." He said. Kai didn't say anything. The guy then started attacking him first. Kai of course dodged. Kai hit the guy in the ribs, kicked him on the face, busted open his lip and gave him a black eye. While the guy looked awful, Kai was still unscratched. The other three meanwhile were playing games. Taemin had gone back to convinence store to buy another banna milk and Taehyung was giving Jungkook piggy back rides. Kai needed no help and so they got bored waiting for him and decided to play a few games. When Taemin returned Kai had finished. "Tried to warn you." He told the guy. He wrapped his arm around Taemin's waist and pulled him closer to him. Then a group of guys walked into the scene. They saw their badly beaten up friend on the ground and chased the four boys. They ran away as fast as they could. There were five guys chasing after them. "What now?" Jungkook asked. "We have to outrun them." Kai said. They ran even faster. "We have to split." Taehyung told them. "There are five of them. We have to go separate ways and meet at the same location." He told them the plan. The five guys were still chasing behind them. "Here. Let's split on the next corner. Good luck." He said ad they all went separate ways. The chasers were confused on who to follow and decided to split up too. Two of the guys were after Kai. 

They threw things on the street so it could slow them down. Out of the four Jungkook was the fastest so he could easily outrun them. The others well they had to fight them. Kai stopped and allowed the two guys to catch up to him. He didn't waste any time and started attacking them. He didn't even allow them to catch their breaths making it easier for him to escape. When both males were on the floor he kept running to their destination. Taemin also easily got rid of the chaser with the sacrifice of his banana milk. In order to slow the guy down, Taemin sacrificed his banana milk and threw it on his face and punched him on the face. H then continued to the location. Taehyung instead attacked the poor guy with fruits. He grabbed as many as he could and started throwing them at the guy. He swung a pineapple and it landed on the guys chest. Pain erupted from him. To finish off, he kicked him in the stomach and left. When they all arrived, Jungkook was the first one to get there. "How did you escape?" Taehyung asked him. "I just ran." He replied and the other three rolled their eyes. "Of course you did." Kai said. "What about you hyungs?" He asked them. "I just fought both of them." Kai said. "I had to sacrifice my banana mil and kicked him on the face." Taemin said. "I attacked him with fruits and punched him in the stomach." Taehyung happily said. "Fruits? Really hyung?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung just smiled and they headed home.  

The day had been a good one. Everything was back to normal or at least it seemed like it. 

 

Sorry for not updating in a long time.

I hope you all like the update and I'll take any suggestions.

Thank you all.

Also I'm so HAPPY KrisHanDAy is/was trending!!!