REAL UPATE

BEST FRIENDS

Please ignore my previous "update". I was looking through this fic and got inspired to write. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Jungkook was shooting lasers at the back of Erick's head the whole way to the ice cream shop. He could not get over the fact that there was another man's arm around his TaeTae. When they finally arrived at the shop after what seemed like hours to Jungkook, they all ordered and found a nice place to sit. So far this whole "bonding" thing was a disaster. Everyone sat in silence. Well almost everybody. Little mumbles could be hear coming from Jungkook. Something about Erick wanting to die, how Taehyung should be with him instead, and other insulting comments directed at Erick.

"So..." Taehyung tried to break the silence. After all this was his idea. He had gotten them stuck in this situation. He was the reason everyone was just sitting here in uncomfortable silence. "How's everyone doing?" Taemin asked. "Good." "Could've been better." "Awkward." "Boring." Came the 4 replies. 'Great talking with you' Taemin thought. Well at least he tried. More then Erick ever did. The whole time he was glued to Taehyung. The only thing that could be heard were the conversations of those around them. Their table was quiet enough that they could at least eavesdrop on three strangers conversations if the wanted to. Erick sighed as Taehyung took a at his vanilla ice cream. He then smirked when he noticed Taehyung had gotten some on his chin. The others also noticed. Erick scooted closer to Taehyung gaining the attention of Jungkook. He leaned in close to Taehyung's face and wiped of the ice cream off with his thumb. He then looked Jungkook straight in the eye, smirked and it off. Jungkook had a change of attitude. Something flashed through his eyes when 'Ding' the ice cream's shop door went off signaling the presence of another customer. "Hyungggg!" Jungkook screamed. Everyone turned to stare at the newcomer including Erick.

Kookies POV:

That Erick douche thinks he can take my TaeTae away. Well he has another thing coming his way. When Taehyung announced that we were all going to spend the day together, I was so excited because it reminded me of when the four of us would go and create trouble. Now it seems that all we do is fight and fight. Things had to change and I thought today was going to be the beginning. Hell no it was not. Our bonding day ended as soon as it started. Erick douche was clinging onto Tae the whole time which was annoying. He would always stare and smirk at me. I tried to calm myself down, but every time I though it was okay it was not. Erick made my blood boil. I hated him. Did that even make sense? Hating someone just because they are hanging with no clinging to the person you love?  

Wait... love? Do I really love Taehyung? When chimchim asked me that I was hesitant to respond. Am I in love with my best friend? From the corner of my eye I noticed Erick moving closer to Taehyung and getting all up in his personal space. He then wiped the small ice cream that was on his chin. Looking directly at me he smirked and wiped it off. My blood boiled 1000 degrees more than it had before. Realization then came to me. I am madly in love with my best friend. 'Ding!' the ice cream's shop door rang.

I turned and saw chimchim standing there looking around. Almost as if he was looking for someone. "Hyungggg!" I yelled causing everyone in the shop to look at me. Jimin hyung saw me and his face broke into a smile. I waved him over to our table. He walked over to our table and greeted everyone. Taemin and Kai were the only ones who greeted him back.  "Kookie" he ruffled my hair. I pouted at him. "Hyunggg don't ruin my hair." I whined to him. He laughed and ruffled my hair even more. I chuckled. "Chimchim hyung are you not going to get any ice cream?" I asked him. He smirked. "I don't know Kookie I was thinking maybe you and I could share some instead." He replied. I rolled my eyes. I got up and grabbed Jimin hyung's hand. "Where are you going?" Taehyung asked without looking at me. "To get Jimminie hyung some ice cream." I simply replied. Wow. I have many nicknames for my hyung. 

Jimin's POV:

I was on my way to the grocery store when I received a text from Kai. 

From: Kai xP

S.O.S Kookie needs your help. 

Were at the ice cream store by the park.

I quickly changed my route and headed towards the ice cream shop. I wonder what was going on and quickly hurried. After about ten minutes or so, I arrived. I opened the door and looked around for where they could be. "Hyunggg!" Someone yelled. I turned into that direction and was met by Jungkook's sparkly eyes. I smiled and made my way over noticing that everyone's eyes were on me. "Hey." I greeted everyone and only got responses from Tae andn and Kai. Then I noticed there was someone else sitting beside Taehyung. I gave Kai a look as to say 'is this Kookie's problem' to which he nodded in return. It was pretty obvious to me that Kookie was in love with Taehyung but he didn't know yet or he was in denial. Whatever the case I was here to help him. "Kookie." I ruffled his hair knowing that he hated it. "Hyunggg don't ruin my hair." He whined. I laughed and ruffled it even more. "Chimchim hyung are you not going to get any ice cream?" He asked me. I smirked.  "I don't know Kookie I was thinking maybe you and I could share some instead." I replied. He rolled his eyes in return. Then he stood up and took my hand in his. "Where are you going?" Taehyung asked him. "To get Jimminie some ice cream." He simply replied. Seriously? Jimminie? Chimchim? I let myself be dragged by this boy and we made ourselves to the ordering line.

Jungkook kept on rambling on about stuff. Something he did when there was something bothering him or when he was uncomfortable with something or should I say someone. "Kookie what's the matter?" I asked him looking him in the eye. Of course he avoided eye contact. "N nothing." He said. "Stop lying. You always ramble on about non important stuff when something is wrong. So spill." I told him. He sighed and told me to order. I picked the first thing that came to my mind. As soon as the ordered was done I paid and took Jungkook to the side. "Does it have to do with Taehyung?' I asked him. Even though I already knew the answer. He sighed, but didn't say anything. I set my ice cream down and gave him a huge bear hug. I felt his hands around me as he hugged me back tighter, "Shhh it's okay Kookie." I soothed him. I felt set tears on my shirt. I pulled away and gave him a soft kiss in the cheek. "You know what let's get out of here. I need to do some grocery shopping come with me?" I asked him. I wiped his tears away and he nodded. I smiled and we went to say goodbye to the others. "Stay here I'll go say bye." I told him. I walked towards the others.

"Uh Kookie and I will be leaving now." I told them. Kai looked at me and I nodded. "Why he doesn't want to leave." Taehyung said. "How would you know when you've been ignoring him the whole time. I might have not been here for long, but I am not blind nor stupid." I told him. "Hyungg..." Jungkook came by my side. I wrapped my arm around his waist and brought him closer to me. "Come on Kookie let's go." I said. 

Kookie's POV Again:

Jimminie hyung and I are about to go do some grocery shopping when suddenly an arm grabbed me from behind. "Kookie, don't go." Tae hyung said to me. Jimin hyung looked at me. "Please don't go." Tae hyung repeated. Slowly but hesitantly I retreated my arm back. "Sorry Taehyung hyung but this is not the 'bonding' I had in mind when you offered this. Jimminie hyung here can take me somewhere else instead. Enjoy the rest of you 'bonding' time." I said. I turned to leave again but was stopped once again. "Please." He said again. It took everything in me and more to not give in to those pleading eyes. I harshly retreated my arm back and walked out of the ice cream shop. Once outside I poured all my frustrations out and hanged onto Jimin hyung for dear life. I started crying once again. Jimin rubbeb circles on my back and it honestly calmed me down a bit. "C'mon we have some 'bonding' time grocery shopping." He said and kissed away my tears. I smiled and nodded. Jimminie was the best.

Taehyung's POV:

'Don't go.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long awaited update.

I hope you guys enjoy it and let me know what you think.

Any update suggestions and I'll take them.

Thank You.

There is also going to be more TaeKai in future updates.