More Confessions and A Declaration

BEST FRIENDS

 

True to their word Jimin and Jungkook went out grocery shopping. They ended up buying more than was necessary and just ended up shoving the rest in Jimin's pantry. When they were finished Jungkook threw himself on Jimin's couch. Jimin joining him shortly after. "Now tell me what is going on with Taehyung." Jimin told Kookie. Jungkook sighed and straightened himself up a little. "I love him hyung." Jungkook replied quietly that he was unsure if Jimin had heard him. He hoped that he did because he didn't want to repeat it again. "Isn't it obvious?" Jimin stated. "Huh?" Jungkook asked confused. "I already knew that you were in love with him. I mean even Kai and Taemin knew." Jimin replied. Wait what...? "Remember the time I took you to the dance studio in the middle of the night?" Jimin asked him. Jungkook nodded. "Well Kai had called me and asked me to take you out for a while. As he did today. It wasn't a coincidence that I showed up at the ice cream shop. Kai had sent me a message as I was on my way to get groceries." Jimin confessed. 

Kookie's POV:

Huh? So all my hyungs already knew that I was in love with my best friend before me? I was confused but thankful. "Thanks hyung." I thanked my Chimchim hyung. He smiled and took my hand in his. "Just remember that no pizza guy is a match for Taehyung as his best friend would be." He told me. I sincerely smiled. I was thankful to have someone like Jimin hyung. Someone who understood me, didn't judge me, and listened to me. "So how did you figure it out?" That I loved him?" I asked him. Curious as to what he had to say. He smiled. "Easy. They way your eyes have this sparkle every time you look at him, how you would smile every time he laughed, or how every time you would space out staring at Taehyung's face." Jimin simply replied. I blushed. Did I really do all of that? I wondered. "And yes you did do all of that every time and made it pretty obvious." Jimin said as if reading my mind. I looked at him and he smirked. I laughed and was thankful for having such amazing hyungs.

Kai's POV:

5 minutes after Jimin and Jungkook had left, Taemin and I also left. We were walking down the soon to be dark streets. Today was the day I was finally going to confess to Taemin. I loved Taemin more than a best friend should and wanted to be more with him. I just hoped he would accept me. We kept walking down a few more blocks. "Hyungg.. where are we going?" I asked him. "It's a surprise." I told him. A few minutes later he asked again. "Hyunggg! Hyungg! Hyungg!" He kept whining but I kept ignoring him. "Oppa.." He said. I stopped. I turned to look at him. "Oppa where are we going?' He asked while blinking his cute eyes. I almost spoiled everything and mentally counted to five. "We are going.... somewhere." I replied smirking. He pouted but nodded. I pinched those cute cheeks. 

We finally arrived at our destination. It was a small coffee shop. It usually closed at 8 and it was already 8:30. Let's just say I 'borrowed' the coffee shop for my surprise. "Hyung what are we doing here?" Tae asked me. I smiled. "Tae let's have some fun." I replied. I sat him down on a stool and went behind the counter. "What would you like to drink tonight sir?" I asked him. "Can you even make coffee?" He asked me. I smirked. "You'd be surprised at everything I could make." I replied. He raised an eyebrow and replied. "An espresso please." I smiled and quickly started making it. "Here you go sir. Enjoy." I replied. He smiled and took a sip out of it. "So?" I asked wanting to hear what he had to say." He smiled and gave a thumps up. I grinned. In ten minutes half of the counter was covered in unsuccessful drinks. There were many spilled beverages all over the counter. 

It had been an hour since we had arrived at the small coffee shop. Taemin excused himself to the bathroom. I was 'trying' to 'clean' up a bit, but just gave on the idea since I was just making an even bigger mess if that was possible. I then received a text message. It was a delivery guy from the banana milk shop store down the street. He was waiting at the back door of the coffee shop. I quickly went and grabbed the order and paid him and gave him a little extra to keep quiet about me 'borrowing' the small coffee shop. I took the big box and started aligning all the banana milk's I had ordered. I quickly hurried as time was still in the bathroom. One by one I set them down on the counter that was clean. I then took out a sharpie from my pant's pocket and started writing.

T A E M I N 

I

L O V E

Y O U

M O R E

T H A N

A

B E S T F R I E N D

S H O U L D

I

H A V E 

A L W A Y S

L O V E D 

Y O U

A N D 

A L W A Y S

W I L L

L E E

T A E M I N

I

L O V E

Y O U

W I L L 

Y O U

D O 

T H E 

M E 

T H E 

H O N O R

O F 

B E C O M I N G 

M Y 

B O Y F R I E N D

?

There finished. I was proud of my work. I could hear Taemin coming back and quickly hid behind one of the counters. "Kai?" Taemin called out for me. I could see him looking from side to side until he noticed all the banana milk's on the counter.I then saw tears form at the corner of his eyes and came out of my hiding spot. "Lee Taemin I love you. Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked him. He threw himself at me and started nodding crazily. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" He chanted over and over. I happily lifted him and gave him a few spins. I finally put him down and leaned in to kiss those sweet looking lips of his. I closed the gap between us and lovingly kissed him. He kissed me back and it was perfect. He is perfect. We both smiled. "Come on let's go celebrate." I told him. "What do we do with all this?" He asked pointing at the banana milk's. "We take them of course." I replied and grabbed the box to restore them in. "Let's go." I grabbed his hand and we walked out of the coffee shop. Today was perfect.

No One's POV:

It was around 10 when Taemin and Kai arrived back home. "Koooooookieeeee!!!!" Taemin exclaimed throughout the whole house. A flustered Jungkook came running down the stairs. "What is it hyung?" He asked concerned. Taemin smiled. "Kai happily announced. Jungkook was shocked. "Omo! Congratulations!" He hugged Taemin tightly. Taemin chuckled "Thanks Kookie." He smiled. "Where is Taehyung?" He then asked. "In the kitchen." Jungkook replied. Taemin then sprinted towards the kitchen. "Ya! Taehyung step away from the kitchen!" Taemin yelled. Kai and Jungkook were left looking confused. "Anyways, congrats hyung and uhh... thanks." Jungkook said. Kai raised an eyebrow. "For what?" He asked. "For Jimin and everything." He replied. "He told you?" Kai asked. Jungkook nodded. "You're not mad?" He asked. Kookie shook his head. "No, but grateful." He smiled. They both smiled. 

"Ya! Kookie do you want Taehyung to burn the kitchen again?" Taemin asked from the kitchen. "Sorry hyung I didn't know Taehyung hyung was cooking." Jungkook replied as Kai and him made their way over to the kitchen. Taemin was looking for any signs of burned food or kitchen material while Taehyung was leaning against the kitchen counter. "What were you doing if you weren't here with Taehyung then?" Taemin asked him. Jungkook rubbed his neck. "I was on the phone with Jimminie hyung." He replied. Silence. "Anyways.. let's celebrate you two officially getting together." Jungkook broke the awkward silence. At that Taehyung smiled. "Congratulations Kai." He congratulated Kai and Taemin. They had a feast like dinner and enjoyed the rest of the night. 

The night was perfect.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Another update.

Comments or opinions?

Sorry for mistakes.