Confession

BEST FRIENDS

The next few day were hell for Jungkok. Taehyung was spending more time with that Erick guy than with him or his other friends. He was pissed, yet sad at the same time. He was pissed because he thought Taehyung would never replaced him. By the looks of it, he had already done that. He was also sad, because their friendship hadn't been that strong to keep them together. "Don't be sad anymore." Taemin comforted Jungkook. Kooie had been a mess and that worried the older two. "Come on let's eat." Kai said trying to light the mood. Kookie sighed. "I'm not hungry." He told them. They sighed. "Ya Jungkook, you know you have to eat something right?" Taemin told him. "You can't skip all meals. It's not healthy." Taemin kept on saying. Kai sighed and pulled out his phone. "What are you doing?" Taemin asked him. "I'm calling for back up." Kai told him and dialed a number. "He's not getting better and Taehyung is not around anymore." Kai said. 

"Hey can you come over?" He asked the person on the phone. "No he's not doing any better. He still refuses to eat." Kai told the person. "I think so. He is not around anymore and I think that is affecting him. Please just come over." Kai begged. "Thank! Your the best." He finished his call. "Who'd  you call?" Taemin asked him. "You'll see." Kai responded and smiled. Jungkook got up and laid down on the couch. "Kookie don't be sad. I'm sure Taehyung still loves you." Taemin tried once more to comfort him again. "That Erick dude probably means nothing to Taehyung and they are just good friends." Kai joined in. Jungkook didn't want to listen to them. In his mind he was being replaced and he didn't like the feeling. It hurt and he wanted the pain to go away.

"I got it!" Kai yelled and got up from the couch. He ran towards the door and answered it. "You made it! Thank you!" Kai hugged the shorter male. The boy just laughed and untangled himself from Kai. "So where is he?" He asked. "In the living room depressed over Taehyung." Kai brought the male into the livig room. "Kookie someone is here to see you." Kai smiled. "I don't want to see anyone." He rebelled. "Not even me?" The male asked. Jungkook turned his head to face him. "JIMIN HYUNG!" Jungkook yelled and threw himself into Jimin's arms. The boy laughed and carried Jimin. "How's my baby?" Jimin asked him. Jungkoo pouted. "I'm not a baby." He said. Jimin laughed. "Well by the way your acting you sure do look like a baby." He ruffled his hair. "What are you doing here hyung?" Jungkook asked him. "I heard you were depressed over a certain alien." Jimin replied. Kookie didn't say anything. "I also heard you're not eating." He continued. "But I'm not hungry." He whined. Jimin rolled,his eyes. "Now go get ready we're going out." Jimin informed him. Jungkook slowly nodded and went to,change. "So where is Taehyung at?" Jiminn asked. Both Taemin and Kai shrugged. "We don't know. He always disappears off to somewhere and doesn't come back till late at night."  Kai said. "Who is this Erick dude?" "He is some pizza delivery guy." Taemin said. "We threw a [arty and Tae invited him and since then they have been hanging out." Taemin also said. 

"Hyung, where are we going?" Jungkook asked Jimin. "You'll see." The older male replied. Jimin was taking Jungkook somewhere where he could have fun and forget about everything. He knew the boy loved to dance so he took him somewhere where he could. "Why are we in a dance studio in the middle of the night?" He questioned the younger. "Because you are going to dance all of your emotions away." Jimin told him and they got off the car. He opened the doors and the lights. "Hurry and get comfortable because we're going to be here a while." Jimin told him. Kookie was a little confused, but didn't say anything. Jimin put his phone on the audio box and music started blasting in the room. "Go on, show me what you can do." Jimin encouraged him. Jungkook nodded and soon he was engaged into the song and dance. Jimin quietly snuck out and made a few calls. He then came back in and saw Jungkook perform his last move. He clapped. "You are an amazing dancer." He complimented the younger. For a few minuted it was Jungkook and the music. There was a knock on the door.

"Come here let's eat." Jimin told the panting boy. "I won't take a no as an answer." Jimin waned. Jungkook sighed and sat down next to him. "Hyung it's past one. Why are we still here?" He asked. It was pitch black outside. There were a few street lights on and everyone was probably still sleeping. "Just so you know, we are not leaving until you have eatn and rested okay?" Jimin asked. The boy gave in and took a bite of the Chinese  food. "Mhmm." The food was delicious. Jimin smiled. "Not hungry eh?" He teased. "This is really good." Kookie smiled and took another bite. Soon all the food was gone. "That was good wasn't it?" Jimin asked. "It was delicious!" Kookie exclaimed. "Now come on. Let's rest a bit." Jungkook nodded and laid on the cool floor. There was silence for a moment. "Kookie," Jimin spoke first. "Hmm." Jungkook hummed to show he was paying attention. "Does Taehyung mean that much to you?" Jimin asked seriously. Kookie stayed quiet for a while. "Yeah he does, he means more than the world to me." Jungkook answered. "Do you---- love him?" Jimin bit his lio. He hoped the boy wouldn't get mad at him. "Of course I love him. He's my best friend." Jungkook replied. 'I mean do you love him as in more than a best friend?" Jimin asked him. Jungkook didn't say anything. "It's okay Kookie. I won't say anything. Everybody falls in love with their best friend's." Jimin supported him. Jungkook started crying. 

"Shh don't cry." He comforted Jungkook. "B- but he doesn't love me back." Jungkook cried. Jimin hugged the crying boy. "Hey, I'm sure he does. In a way he does." Jimin told him. "But not in the way I want him to." He said. Jimin rocked Kookie back and forth. He soothed him. "What do you like about that idiot?" Jimin asked. Jungkook punched his arm. "He's not an idiot." He said. "To me he is. He doesn't notice what he has in front of him." Jimin said. "But anyways, how did you end up falling in love with him? Jimin asked. Jungkook smiled brightly. It was the first time Jimin had seen him smile like that. "I fell in love with everything. His smile, eyes, personality, everything." Jungkook said. Jimin smiled as he heard the boy talk about Taehyung.

"Let's go. It's really late." Jimin said. They walked out, closed the doors, and drove back home. "Crap. It's almost three." Jimin said. "Hyung, stay. Stay with me." Jungkook told the older male. Jimin hesitated, but agreed. They opened the door and walked to Jungkook's room. "Ahh I'm so tired." Jungkook groaned.  "Here.' He handed Jimin clothes and he also changed his. After they got ready, it was time for bed. "Hyung?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah?" Kookie hugged Jimin. "Thanks for everything. Thank you for making me smile again." Jimin smiled. "Anything for my Kookie." He kissed the top of his head. "Good night hyung." Kookie said and closed his eyes. "Good night Kookie." Jimin also said and they both fell asleep.

Behind the door was a burning Taehyung. He was burning of jealousy. How come Jimin gets to sleep and cuddle with him? Taehyung thought. My Kookie? He scoffed. He is MY Kookie. He thought and went to his room. The next morning was torture. At least for Taehyung it was. Jungkook and Jimin were so close together it bothered Taehyung to much. Also Jimin was wearing Kookie's clothes and had slept in the same bed as him. Everyone else seemed happy with the presence of Jimin except him. Kokie is mine. Taehyung kept repeating in his mind. 

 

 

Any recommendations?