3 Years Later

BEST FRIENDS

 


Chapter 4: High Scool

 

3 years later.


Three years have passed since Taehyung, Jungkook, Kai, and Taemin became friends. The four of them now go to High School. They are all in 11th grade and plan to graduate high school together. These three years had brought the four best friends closer to each other than ever. Both Mrs. Jeon and Mrs. Kim knew about Taemin and Kai and they would occasionally sleep over at each others house. Taehyung and Kai became really close as did Jungkook and Taemin. At school they're known as the Inseparable Four. True to their title, Taehyung, Jungkook, Taemin and Kai never did anything without the other three. "Let's go eaaat." Taehyung whined. Jungkook just laughed. "You ate like half an hour ago." Kai complained. Taehyung pouted. He stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen. He looked around for what he could make, but in all honestly, Taehyung couldn't cook. He opened the fridge and took out a pack of meat. He grabbed a pot and put it on the stove. All eyes were on him. 

"What?" He asked. They just shook their heads. "You can't cook." Taemin stated the obvious. Taehyung rolled his eyes and said, "Watch me." and so they did. "I didn;t mean it literally." He told them. He continued to cook. He truly had no idea what the hell he was doing, but continued to "cook." He opened the meat and put it inside the pot. They were home alone without Taehyung's parents in the night. He then took out his phone and started playing games. Totally forgetting about the food he was supposed to be making. 15 minutes into his game he smelled something burning. "Hyung, is something burning?" Jungkook asked cautiously. Taehyung's eyes widened and he looked at his burned meat. There was smoke coming out from the pan and all of the meat he had put in was burned and black. The other three quickly rushed to help him, but in the process of trying to block off the smoke, Taehyung put his whole hand inside the burning hot pot and burned his habd. "AHH!" He yelped. Taemin and Kai grabbed a few towels and fanned the smoke away. Jungkook grabbed a cup full of water and threw it into the pan making a sizzling sound. More smoke erupted from the pot. Taehyung meanwhile pt his burned hand under some cold ice water. It hurt really bad. 

Kai and Taemin continued to fan the smoke away and Jungkook removed the pot into the sink. By now Taehyung was using ice to cool down the burning sensation on his right hand. After several moments, the smoke had finally left. "Hyung are you okay?" Jungkook asked Taehyung. "Whay are you rubing ice on your hand?" Kai questioned him. Taemin gasped. "You burned yourself!" He yelled. Jungkook's and Kai's eyes widened. "Hyung let me see." Jungkook said. He slowly pulled Taehyung's left hand hloding te ice away and examined his burnt hand. There was a glowing red spot n the middle on his hand. Taemin grabbed an ice pack and gave it to Jungkook. He carefully pressed the ice onto his hand and Kai went to grab a first aid kit. Taehyung sat down on one of the chairs and pouted. "Why are you pouting?" Taemin asked him. "Because I have nothing to eat now. All of my food is burned." He said and pouted even more. "Ya, Kim Taehyung, you burned your hand and all you care about is your food?" Jungkook scolded him. "Jungkookie I'm hungry." He said. The other three just rolled their eyes. "Here." kai handed the first aid kit over to Jungkook. "If your that hungry call the pizza place and order pizza." Kai told him. So Taehyung did. He pulled out his phone and dialed his favorite pizza store. "I wasn't serious." Kai said. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's burned hand and applied some medicine on it. "This might hurt a bit." He told Taehyung but he was too busy on the phone. "Hello I would like to order two medium pizzas." Taehyung talked on the phone while Jungkook applied the medicine. The others waited for a reaction a flinch even, but it never came. "Yes I would like one pepperoni pizza and one cheese pizza." He told the pizza worker. Then Jungkook started wrapping his hand up. "How much is it going to cost?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook was now tying the wound up so it wouldn't get any worse. "$12.48 okay thank you." He hanged up the phone. "Nice pizza lady." e told everyone else. 

They all looked at him in amusement. "What?" He asked them. "You just burned your hand and you didn't even flinch when Jungkook put medicine on it or when he wrapped your hand." Kai said. Taehyung looked at his hand. "You healed my hand? When?" He asked Jungkook. "Pabo. You wee too busy talking to that pizza lady to even notice." He flicked Taehyung's forehaed. Taehyung grinned and hugged Jungkook. "Thank you." He told him. He then got off the chair and went to lay down on the couch. soon the other three followed and they started watching some variety show. Half an hour later there was a knock on the door. "The pizza is here!" Taehyung jumped of the couch and ran towards the door. "Did someone order two medium pizzas one pepperoni and one cheese?" The young handsome pizza guy asked. Taehyugn eagerly nodded his head. "Yeah, that was me." He said. "Okay the total is $12.48." Taehyung left momenterily to go get his money. When he came back hr paid and waited for the pizza guy to leave, but he didn't. "Soo are you free later on?" The guy asked Taehyung. Taehyung tilted his head to the side. Just then the other three popped their heads up into the room. "Tae what's taking so long?" Kai asked. "So your name is Tae?" The pizza guy was obviously flirting with him. "Yeah it's just a nickname though." He replied. "So what's your real name?" He asked again. Jungkook was getting annoyed and closed the door shut on his face. "Kookie what was that for?" Taehyung asked the rather annoyed teenage boy. "Hyung! He was flirting with you." He said. Flirting? "No he was just being nice." Taehyung replied. Jungkook rolled his eyes and muttered a whatever. 

"What's his problem?" Taehyung asked the other two. "He's jealous." Taemin said. Jealous? Kai just shrugged. Taehyung grabbed his pizza and sat on the couch next to Jungkook. He smirked. "Hey, Kai wasn'that pizza guy cute?" He asked Kai. Both Taehyung and Kai exchanged a look. "Yeah he was pretty cute." Kai replied. He had apparently understood where Taehyung was going with this. "Don't you agree Jungkook?" Tae asked Jungkook. The other rolled his eyes in annoyance and didn't reply. "Maybe next time I order pizza I can get his number." Taehyung continued talking. "Don't you dare." Jungkook darkly said. "Why not? His pretty cute and-" Taehyung didn't get to finish his sentence when Jungkook yanked his hair. "Ouch!" He cried. Kai and Taemin watched in amusement. "Okay I won't." Taehyung "gave in." He then smirked. "So you were jealous." He said. "J-jealous?" Jungkook stammered. Tae nodded. "Why would I be jealous of a pizza guy?" He said not making eye contact with Taehyung. "Hmm I dunno." Taehyung pretended to be deep in thought. "Maybe because he was hitting on me." He told him. "So you do admit that he was hitting on you!" Jungkook practically yelled. "Do you admit that you were jealous?" "Hell no!" "Then I won't admit anything either." "Fine then don't." "Hmm, maybe I should call the pizza place again and see if he shows up again." Taehyung was about to stand up. "Why would you call when you still have two full boxes of pizza?" Jungkook asked him. "I can just order that cute guy over here and ask for his number." He said taking out his phone. "WAIT!" Jungkook screamed. "Okay I admit I was a little jealous, but don't call him." Jungkook admited. Taehyung smirked. "I wasn't gonna." He said. "You tricked me!" Jungkook pouted. "Yeah and I knew it. My precious Kookie was jealous. Aww." Taehyung squealed. Jungkook just rolled his eyes. "So now do you admit that he was hitting on you?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah I knew he was hitting on me." He replied.

"My Kookie was jealous!" Taehyung kept squealing. "Why were you jealous Kookie?" Taehyung teased the younger. "I wasn't I was just annoyed." He said. "Aww it's okay to be jealous Kookie. I mean c'mon who wouldn't hit on me? I'm practically the cutest person." Taehyung rumbled. The other three just rolled their eyes. "But don't worry because I only have eyes for you." He said making Jungkook blush. "You two act like a couple." Taemin said. Both Taehyung and Jungkook glared at him. "Just date already." Kai then said. "Then why don't you two also date?" Jungkook threw back. "Ohh we already are." Kai said taking Taemin's hand in his. Both their jaws dropped. What? Huh? "W-when did this happen?" Jungkook asked. Kai and Taemin than started cracking up. "HAHAHAHA you two actually bought it." They said threw their laughter. "So you two aren't together?" Taehyung asked. "Nope." "No." "I mean I love Taemin to death and all, but he's my best friend above everything else." Kai said. "Same here. Jungkook is the best person, but just like you he's my best friend above everything and everyone else." Taehyung said. They all nodded. For the rest of the night they ate pizza and watched some movies and tv. They stayed up all night even having to room to their rooms when Mr. and Mrs. Kim came back from their business dinner to not be caught.