Party

BEST FRIENDS

 

Chapter 6: Party


"Bye boys." Mrs. Kim waved good bye to the boys as her and Mr. Kim left. "Bye." They boys eagerly replied. The Kim's (except Taehyung) had gone on a business trip and then would have to travel to New York for another business meeting. They wouldn't be back for two weeks max. "Finally! Home alone." Taehyung yelled. The four boys were left in charge of the house and Taemin, Kai, and Jungkook would spend the two weeks at Taehyung's house."Party!" Kai yelled. The others looked at him and smirked.

"Party!" They all screamed. They texted almost everyone from school and started getting the house ready. They couldn't have a party at the Kim's house because Taehyung's mom would skin them alive if she found out the boys had invited people over to her house. So they went to "The Party House" and planned. "Okay Kai and Taehyung get the snacks." Taemin said. They nodded. "Jungkook and I will arrange the living room and kitchen." Taemin started giving instructions. "We'll have to go buy snacks an drinks hyung." Taehyung told Kai. "It's fine go. We'll take care of things around here." Jungkook said. "Let's go." Both boys got on Taehyung;s car and drove to the nearest store. Grabbing a shopping car, they roamed the aisles looking for snacks and beverages. "What to buy?" Taehyung asked Kai. The boy just shrugged and looked in the junk food section. "Let's take chips, order a pizza, take a few drinks, and buy candy." Kai suggested. Taehyung agreed and they took more than enough food to feed a whole army. "Your total $45.68" The cashier announced. "Hyung you pay." Taehyung told him. "Me?! Why me?" Kai asked. "Because hyung, it was your idea to buy all of this." Taehyung said smiling. "Aish fine but you pay for the pizza." Kai said and paid the total. "Will do." They put everyting in the car and headed back home. 

"We're back!" Taehyung yelled. "Where's the food?" Taemin asked. They raised their hands and both Jungkook's and Taemin's eyes widened. "You bought all that food?" Jungkook asked. "Mhmm and it was all under $50.00" Kai proudly announced. "How much was it?" Taemin crossed his arms. "Only $45.68" Taehyung proudly revealed the price. "$45.68?! Are you insane?" Taekim smacked Kai on the head. "Oww hyung stop that hurts. anyways the more the better." Taemin rolled his eyes and went to set up the food. "What about the drinks?" Jungkook asked. "Ooh I'm on it." Taehyung said and took out his phone. He then dialed someone. @ minutes later, "Drinks, check." Taehyung said. Jungkook eyed him suspecially. "Who did you call?" He asked him. "Just a friend." Taehyung answered. Jungkook didn't like his answer, but didn't push any further. "Oh Taehyung, you still have to order the pizza." Kai told him. "Okay how many boxes?" He asked. "Order ten." Kai told him. "Ten. Okay." Taehyung then called his favorite pizza store and orders ten large pizzas. 5 pepperoni and 5 cheese. "I hope the cute pizza guy delivers them again." Taehyung said. Jungkook glared at him and Taehyung smiled.

"Taehyung get the door!" Taemin yelled from the kitchen. Taehyung ran to the door and opened it. "Ooh it's you again." Taehyung said and invited the pizza guy in. "Yeah it's me. Did you order 10 large pizzas?" He asked Taehyung. "Mhmm yeah My friends and I are throwing a party." Taehyung explained the ten pizzas situation to him. "Oh, well have fun." The pizza guy told him. "Hey, you wanna join us?" Taehyung asked him. Call him crazy for inviting a stranger, but hey the more people the better. "Me? Oh I couldn't, I'm working." The pizza guy told him. "Oh c'mon it's going to be fun." Taehyung encouraged. "I don't know." The pizza guy hesitated. Taehyung gave him his signature smile and the pizza guy just couldn't resist. "Okay fine, but if I get fired it's going to be your fault." He playfull told him. Taehyung grinned and nodded. "Oh hyung, you still haven't paid for the pizzas." Jungkook walked in. "Actually Jungkook, meet-" He stopped mid sentence. He ddn't even know the pizza guy's name. "Erick." The pizza guy said. "Meet Eric. He's joining us for the party." Taehyung told Jungkook and he did not seem pleased. "How much do I owe you?" Taehyung asked. "Ahh that don't worry about it. It's on me." Erick said. "Really that's a lot of money." Taehyung told him. "I know, but you were kind enough to invite me to your party so the least I can do is pay for these." He said and smiled. "Okay thanks. Although you might want to change." He pointed at his uniform. Erick nodded. "Party is in half an hour. Go and change and come join us." Taehyung said. 

"What the hell Taehyung?!" Jungkook was angry. "Woah what is going on here?" Taemin came out of the kitchen. "This idiot invited the pizza guy over to the party." Jungkook explained to Taemin. "You did what?" Kai asked him. Taehyung just shrugged. "I felt bad for him and decided to invite him to the party." Taehyung said. "You don't even know the guy! He could be a serial killer or a rapists!" Jungkook said. "Oh chill out. He is a decent pizza delivery guy." Taehyung said. "TaehyungJungkook has a point. You don't even know the guy." Taemin said. "We'll it's to late now. I can't disinvite him and anyways, we can get to know each other better through the party." Taehyung said. Jungkook rolled his eyes mumbled a "whatever," and walked out. Taehyung looked at Kai. "I agree with them this time." Kai told him. Taehyung walked out also. "I have a bad feeling about this." Taemin told Kai.

Party Time:
Music. Loud music was blasting from the house. There were many sweaty bodies dancing and drinking. The living room was filled with sweaty bodies griniding on each other. The kitchen was filled with drinks and food. It seemed like everyone was having a good time. "Hey, how's the party?" Taehyung tried to make conversation with Erick. "It's really fun. Thanks for inviting me." Erick told him. Taehyung grinned and said it was no problem. "Come on let's go dance." Taehyung grabbed Erick;s hand and dragged him to the living room. "I can't really dance." Erick told Taehyung. "It's easy I'll show you." Taehyung said and demonstrated a move. Erick tried to copy and was almost successful. "Not bad." Taehyung said. He kept teachng Erick the steps and eventually Erick learned. "You got it! You're a fast learner." Taehyung complimented him. For the rest of the party, Taehyung and Erick were together. The other three were no where to be seen. Moments later Kai called Tahyung. "Tae! Come help me." He screamed from the kitchen. "Coming!" He yelled back. "I'll be right back. My friend needs my help." Taehyung told Erick and went to help Kai. "What do you need help with?" Taehyung asked him. "Nothing." Kai replied. "Nothing? Then why did you call me?" Taehyung asked him. "Because your over there hanging out with the pizza guy-" Taehyung interrupted him. "He's name is Erick." Taehyung told him. Kai glared at him. "Whatever I don't care. The point is that you've been there the whole time and not with us." Kai complained. "Well you guys don't want to hang out with him so I am." Taehyung said. "Cause we didn't invite him!" Kai exploded. "Whatever where are the others anyways?" He asked Kai. "They're over there somewhere." Kai told him. "Well why don't you go find them and saty with them." Taehyung said. "What happened to the Inseparable Four?" Kai asked him. "I guess they weren't that inseparable." Taehyung responded. "Guess not." Kai said and pushed past Taehyung.

Erick's POV:
Yes finally he's gone. He is so annoying and clingy. How do his friends handle him everyday? I wouldn't be able to last a week with him with him. Now that his friend called him is my opportunity. I got up from the couch and headed upstairs. I walked into one room and looked around. It was pretty clean and there was a few clothes in the drawers and closest. The bed was made and there was a picture frame in the beside tab;e. I picked it up. I smirked. The picture was of the four of them together. They were all smiling and it looked like they all had a good time. I threw the picture to the ground and watched it break into pieces. They have no idea what is coming their way. I thought and smirked. That Taehyung kid doesn't know who he is messing with. I would love to see his face when he finds out what I'm going to do to his precious Kookie. Just then Jungkook walked in. "What are you doing here?" He asked me. "Oh, I was looking for the bathroom, but I somehow ended up here." I told him. "There is a bathroom downstairs." He told me. "I'm sorry." I apologized. Did I mean that apology? Hello No! I was going to make Taehyung and his friends lives miserable. I bowed and left. "Oh there you are!" Taehyung looked up at me. I faked smiled. "What were you doing upstairs?" He asked me. "I was looking for the bathroom." I told him. He nodded and showed me the bathroom. This Inseparable Four crap is going to change. I'm going to make sure of it.