Just the Beginning

BEST FRIENDS

 

"WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!" Jungkook asked after washing his face and helping Taemin clean his. Taehyung was helping Kai while whispering what Devin had told him. Grabbing a paper towel, he wet it and cleaned his face. "After Devin did all that, he delivered a message from Erick." Taehyung told him. "What he say?" Kai asked. "Kisses from Erick." He replied. Kai raised an eyebrow. Taehyung just shrugged. "What are you two whispering about?" Jungkook asked them. Both boys looked his way. "nothing." Taehyung answered. "Nothing? This is clearly not nothing!" He exclaimed. "Kookie calm down." Taehyung told him. "Calm down?! How can I calm down when those douche bags just did all that. Especially towards you!" He yelled. Taehyung sighed. "Kai what is really going on?" Taemin asked him. Kai looked away and sighed. "We have to tell them." Kai told Taehyung. "Tell us what?" Both boys asked. Taehyung sighed. "Not here though." He said and grabbed Jungkook's arm as they made their way out of the bathroom. Kai and Taemin followed behind. "Where are we going?" Jungkook asked. "To a friend's house." Tae answered. 

 

Walking down the hallways all students stopped and stared as they witness the four best friends make their way out of school. Passing by them were Devin and his friends. As they passed by each other Devin smirked and kept walking. Jungkook had enough and turned around and pulled Devin by the wrist and punched him straight on the face. He then turned back around and kept walking. The other three didn't say anything and just kept walking. "Who is this friend of yours?" Taemin asked Tae. Taehyung smiled. "His name is Youngjae. Besides Kai, he is the only one who knows who Erick is." Taehyung replied. "Erick? What does he have to do with any of this." Jungkook asked. "It's a long story." Kai replied for Taehyung. "Come on let's go. And Kookie call Jimin. Tell him to meet us at our house in 15 minutes." Taehyung instructed Jungkook. "Don't ask just do it." Kai said. They all got in the car and drove towards the house.

 15 Minutes Later: 3rd POV

By the time the four friends arrived at the house, Jimin was still not there. "Wait here and wait for Jimin. Kai come with me and Taemin stay with Jungkook." Taehyung ordered. The other three nodded and followed orders. "What exactly are we doing?" Kai asked Taehyung as he went through the Kim's office. "Everything that we have on Erick and his friends." Taehyung explained. "You look here and pull out any information we his and I'll go get the rest from my bedroom." Taehyung said as he made his way to his room. Kai nodded and began pulling out all the information him and Taehyung had hid earlier. Meanwhile Taehyung went through his closet and finished gathering the last file they needed. "Got everything?" Tae asked. "Everything." Kai replied. They went back outside and noticed Jimin's car was parked by theirs. "Jungkook said you wanted to see me." Jimin told Taehyung. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and he shrugged. "What else was I supposed to say?" He asked him. "Come on let's go." Taehyung told them. All five of them got in and headed towards Youngjae's place. "What is going on? Where are we going? Omg am I being kidnapped? Kookie what is this." Jimin kept asking. "No you're not being kidnapped and were going to a friend's house. Now be quiet." Taehyung told him. With one hand on the steering wheel he grabbed his phone with the other and texted Youngjae.

To: Youngjae

Need help.

Be there in 20 min.

Bringing company.

 

What is this place?" Jimin asked as they got out of the car. "My place. Welcome." A voice responded. "hey Jae." Taehyung greeted him. "Tae, Welcome." He replied as they hugged. "These are my friends, Kai, Taemin, Jungkook, and Jimin." He introduced them. He leaded them inside and they sat down in the living room. "So what can I do for you?" Youngjae asked. "Erick." Taehyung replied. Youngjae got up and grabbed his computer. "Okay why are we talking about the pizza guy?" Jimin asked. "Because he is so much more than just a pizza guy." Youngjae replied. "Okay long story short Erick is friends with Devin James, and Alec. He is also the bully from middle school, but most importantly he is an 18 year old son of Blue Moon's Hotel CEO." Taehyung explained. "Wait Erick Lexington?" Jimin asked. They all turned to look at him. "Yeah you know him?" Taehyung asked. "Of course I know him. Everybody at school knows him." Jimin said. "Wait school? You go to the same school as him?" Taehyung asked him showing him a picture of Erick. Jimin nodded. "yeah he is very popular but cold hearted." He said. "Hyung!" Jungkook yelled at him. "What?" He asked. "You could've told me this sooner. Like when we were discussing you know what." He replied. They looked at both of them. "Sorry. Didn't know it was him you were talking about." Jimin replied. "Doesn't matter look at this." Youngjae replied.

For the next few hours, they all spend their trying to figure out what Erick was after and why. So far the only reason it seemed was revenge. They knew that all of them with the exception of Jimin and Youngjae went to the same middle school. They also knew that Erick had been keeping check on each of them except Youngjae. After putting all the pieces of the puzzle together, it seemed that he was after Taehyung. Everything was quiet for a moment. It was all clear now. Taehyung was the main target. "Hyung..." Jungkook was the first to break the silence. Taehyung looked at him. He smiled. 

 

Erick's POV:

From: Devin

Mission Part 1: Success.

 

I smirked as soon as that message arrived. I hoped Taehyung liked my message. I smiled as I visioned the reaction Jungkook must have had when he witness another person kissing 'his' Taehyung. The only problem was that Taehyung wasn't his. He was going to be mine, he just didn't know it yet. I knew Taehyung was spying on me. I knew that he did a background check on me and knew who I was all along. I also knew that he had feelings for Jungkook but that would soon all change. I purposely had led him to my house and showed him around so he could find the 'hidden' information I had hidden. That information made it seemed like I was after him, but in reality I was after Jungkook. I wanted him gone and far away from Taehyung's life as possible. At first I thought this Jimin kid that goes to my school could help but then I noticed he only saw him as a friend and wouldn't hurt him. So then I had to change plans. I asked Devin to give Taehyung my message to make it seem like I really was coming after him. This would put all the attention and him and leave Jungkook unprotected. 

Without realizing or wanting to I begin to have a soft spot for Taehyung. I don't know how it happened or when but it just did. After I got him I would get rid of Kai and Taemin next. By then no one would be able to bother us. Taehyung wa going to be mine one way or another. 

 

This was just the beginning.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Update: Complete

Comment.

Thank You.