Erick

BEST FRIENDS

 

 

Chapter 9: Erick


Two days had passed by since Taemin and Kai had locked Taehyung and Jungkook in the Kim's office. Nothing had changed. Jimin was still spending time with Jungkook. Taehyung was still mostly put of the house. The Kim's would return in five day and nothing had changed. Taehyung knew he was in love with Jungkook, but he wasn't sure if the younger felt the same. It irritated him to know that Jimin was always with his precious Kookie. He would do whatever ot took for Jungkook to be safe and if him being away from him kept Jungkook safe, then he would stay away from him. Taehyung wouldn't do something that could harm Jungkook. He knew Erick was just trying to harm him. 

Three weeks ago:
"Hyung! I want ice cream." Jungkook squealed. Taehyung laughed. "Okay let's go to the cafe and get my big baby and ice cream." Taehyung replied. Jungkook pouted. "I'm not a baby." He said. Taehyung smiled. "You're my baby." He replied. They walked inside the cafe and ordered a medium vanilla ive cream. "Are you not getting anything hyung?" Jungkook asked him. Tae shook his head. After they paid they went to sit outside. The weather was nice. Taehyung had this strange feeling that they were being watched. "What's wrong hyung?" Jungkook asked him. "Nothing is wrong." He replied with a smile. Jungkook just shrugged and nodded. Taehyung could still feel eyes on him and it was starting to bother him. He had had enough. "I'll be right back. I'm going to the restroom." He told Jungkook. Kookie nodded and Taehyung went to the 'restroom'. He walked inside the cafe, but walked back outside throught the back door. He looked around and saw a car parked near to the cafe. Nothing seemed weird. From his view he could see Jungkook eating his ice cream happily. Taehyung smiled at the sight. He kept on walking until he came across a black car. Inside he could see a man sitting in the drivers seat. Weird. Taehyung thought. He walked behind the car and wrote the lisence plate down. The man had the perfect view of Jungkook eating his ice cream. Taehyung then left and went back to Jungkook. "Are you finished?" He asked him. Jungkook nodded. "Come on let's go." Taehyung took Jungkook's hand and they started walking. From the corner of his eye, Taehyung could see the black car moving a  few feet behind them. He needed to make sure it wasn't a coinsidence. 

He turned left. "Tae hyung, where are we going?" Jungkook asked confused. "To the park." He replied. Jungkook smiled brightly. True to his theory, the car made a left turn and continued to follow them. Jungkook seemed oblivious and continued following Taehyung to the park. Few minutes later they had arrived. The black car had parked near them as well. Taehyung thought of an idea. "Kookie, let's have a race." He suggested. He knew JUngkook was competitive so he wouldn't refuse. "What does the winner get?" He asked. Taehyung smirked. "Whatever he wants." he replied. "The loser has to do whatever the winner wants." Jungkook nodded. "Deal." He said. They got and and looked for a starting spot. "First to make it to the house wins." Taehyung said. Jungkook smirked. "One." "Two." "Three." The two boys took off running. Taehyung turned back and saw a man with blonde hair step out of the car. He ran faster. Jungkook was a fast runner and a strong opponet. 10 minutes into the race, Jungkook had made it home first. "I won!" He cheered loudly. Taehyung smiled and ruffled his. They walked inside and greeted Taemin and Kai. "You two stink." Kai said.  "Hyung has to do whatever I want." Jungkook smirked. Taemin and Kai looked lost. "We had a race. I won and now TaeTae has to do whatever I want." Jungkook explained. "You know what I want?" Kai asked them. "A pony." Taemin replied. Kai glared at him. "No what I want is for these two to go shower." He pointed at Tae and Kookie. They laughed and they went up to their rooms to shower. "Are my parents still at work?" Taehyung asked them. "Yeah they said they'll be back in the night." Taemin told him. Taehyung nodded and went to take a shower. 15 minutes later he was showered and cleaned. "I'm going out." He informed the others. "But we were just out." Jungkook. "I know, but I have something to do." Taehyung explained. "I'll be back later." He said and walked towards Jungkook. "I'll be back." He said and gave a quick peck to his cheek. He then grabbed his car keys and left.

"Can you trace these lisence plate number?" Taehyung asked his friend Youngjae. Youngjae took the number and traced it. "Why do you need it traced for?" he asked Taehyung. "Long story short, Jungkook and I were being followed by this car and I want to know who it is." Taehyung said. "Eric Lexington." Youngjae said. Taehyung took a seat beside him. "Erick Lexington. Male. 18 years old. One older borther. Son of Blue Moon hotel's CEO. Senior at Arrow East High." Youngjae read. "Can you do a background check on him?" Taehyung asked him. "Why?" Youngjae asked him. "I have to know why he was following us." Taehyung said. "Hyung please for me?" Taehyung pouted. Youngjae ruffled his hair.  He sighed, but agreed. "Thanks you are the best." Taehyung threw himself at him. "I'll order us some food." Taehyung told him. He ordered Chinese. Half and hour later the food had arrived and Youngjae had finished doing the background check on him. "Shouldn't it have taken like a day or two?" Tae asked him. Youngjae smirked. "It should have, but I'm not like the rest." He said and handed over the papers to him. Taehyung took them and they sat down to eat the food. He looked at the first page. It was a picture of Erick and his family. His age, name, height, etc. He turned the page and read. The page was of Erick and his friends. Taehyung gasped. "What s it? Did you find something?" Youngjae asked. "His friens are the bullies at our school." Tae replied. "The kids you guys beat up?" Youngjae asked. "Yeah them." He replied. He kept looking and found even more interesting information. "I know who he is." Taehyung said. "Who?" Youngjae asked him. "He is the kid that was bullying Jungkook when we met." Taehyung replied. 

One Week Later:

Taeyung didn't tell the others about Erick. He didn't want to risk them finding out and being in danger. Taehyung kept it to himself and so did Youngjae. Just like Erick was watching them before, Taehyung closely watched him. Unlike him, he was careful to not get caught or leave any tracks. One day Taehyung ordered pizza and Erick was the one who delivered it. Taehyung tried to not act surprised. He figured having Erick closer to him was maybe going to make things easier, but it didn't. 

Present Time:
Taehyung smiled as Erick bought them ice cream. He hated spending time with him, but he forced himself to bare with it. Just then Jimin and Jungkook made their way to the ice cream store. Taehyung glared at Jimin. "Are yo ready to go?" Taehyung asked him. Erick nodded. They got up and made their way out. Taehyung hoped Erick wouldn't notice them, but he did. "Oh, isn't that your friend?" Erick pointed at Jungkook. "Oh yeah." Taehyung calmly replied. "Let's go say hi." Erick suggested. "No." Taehyung grabbed him by the arm. "They're probably busy. Let's go back to your place." Taehyung suggested instead. Erick agreed and they left without saying hi to the others. "How come you've never introduced me to your friends?" Taehyung asked him. Erick looked away. "My friends are stupid." He replied. Taehyung smirked. For the rest of the time, Taehyung tried to look for anything that he could use against Erick. There was nothing. Night time came by and Taeyung had to leave. "We can't meet tomorrow. I have school." Taeyung told him. Erick nodded in agreement. " we don't go to the same school." He said. Taehyung nodded in agreement and left.

Erick's POV:
I just have to bare wit this annoying alien a little bit more. When he least expects it, I will attack him where it hurts the most. He will never see it coming. He is stupid. This is my revenge for what he did to me when we were kids. No one messes with a Lexington and gets away with it. No one. His precious Kookie is going to pay the consequences for everything he did to me. Just wait and watch Kim Taehyung.

 

YAY! An UPDATE! Sorry for not updating in a while. My sister and I are trying to learn BTS Boy In luv dance.

I hope you guys like the update and I'll update more.

Thank you.