Jealousy and Telling Kai

BEST FRIENDS

 

OPERATION GET TAEHYUNG HYUNG JEALOUS -By Jeon Jungkook

1: Spend a lot of time with Jimminie hyung

2: Be flirty with hyung and Jimminie hyung

3: Dress nice when meeting with Jimminie hyung

​4: Make sure Taehyung hyung notices 

5: Take pictures with Jimminie hyung

6: Talk about Jimminie hyung to him

7: Don't be to obvious about it

 

Kookie's POV:

It was the weekend and Jimminie hyung and I were busy planning ways to make Taehyung jealous. So far the list looked good, but I felt bad using Jimminie hyung just to get Taehyung jealous. There wasn't even any guaranteed it would work. "Hyung, are you sure you're okay doing this?" I asked him for the 12th time this day. He sighed and sat up. "Kookie we've been over this already." He replied. "I know." I said. "If I didn't want to help or was okay with this at all, I wouldn't be here sitting on your bed writing ideas down." He continued. I smiled. "thanks hyung." He smiled and we both got ready to begin our mission. The list was in no specific order so we just went on what was more reliable for the moment. 

"Hyunggg!!" I screamed while running down the stairs. "Hyunggg!" I repeated running towards Taehyung hyung and hiding behind him. "Jungkook!" Jimin hyung screamed shortly after. I grabbed onto Taehyung hyung's shirt and used him as a shield. "Ya Jeon Jungkook! Come here!" Jimin hyung was standing in front of Taehyung hyung. I pulled Taehyung hyung closer to me. "What is going on?" He asked confused. "Jungkook bit me." Jimin hyung said sticking out his finger. Taehyung hyung turned to look at me and raised an eyebrow. "You bit him?" He asked. I just smiled. "He deserves it for starting a tickle war with me." I pouted. "YOU started it." Jimminie hyung accused me. I rolled my eyes. "Does it hurt hyung?" I asked. He nodded. "A lot." He said. I finally came out from behind Tae hyung and walked towards Jimin hyung. "Here let me see." I took his finger in my hand. I the brought his finger to my lips and gave it a soft peck. "There all better." I smiled. "Thank you Kookie-ah." Jimin hyung smiled. "C'mon I'm hungry let's make a sandwich." I dragged him towards the kitchen. 

Once in the kitchen Jimminie hyung burst out laughing. "What?" I asked him while getting out the ingredients for our sandwich. "You should have seen the look on his face. His eyes became 10 times darker." He replied. I only shrugged. "trust me Kookie. I know what I saw." He replied. I sighed but nodded. "What are you guys making?" Taemin hyung popped his head inside the kitchen. "Sandwiches hyung. Want one?" I asked him. He nodded. "Kai! Do you want a sandwich?" He yelled from the kitchen to the leaving room. "Please!" He yelled back. "Make that two." Taemin smiled. I nodded and Jimin and I got back to our sandwich making time. "Anyways, do you guys know what's wrong with Taehyung?" Taemin suddenly asked. "Why?" Jimin hyung and I asked at the same time. He raised an eyebrow. "Don't know he's spacing out a lot. Kai's trying to see what's wrong but he won't say anything." Taemin replied. "Hyung, hyung always spaces out. It's not unusual." I told him. He nodded. "You have a point." He replied. "Here and here." Jimin hyung and I were both done with their sandwiches. "Thanks Kookie and Jimin." He replied. We both smiled. "Kookie do you have chips?" Jimin asked me. "Yeah check the pantry." I replied. Soon after he came with a bag of chips. After putting mayo on his sliced bread, he added the chips on top of the bread and finished making the ham and cheese sandwich on the other sliced. He then put them together and was finished with his sandwich. "What?" He asked. I shook my head. Soon I was also finished with my sandwich and we grabbed four bottles of coke to drink with. 

When we got to the living room everyone was around the tv watching a horror movie. "Here you go hyungs." I said to Taemin and Kai handing them each a soda. "Thanks they both replied. I nodded and Jimin hyung and I sat on the floor. He took a bite out of his sandwich and I gave him a look. "Try it," He said holding a bitten sandwich to my face. I hesitantly leaned in and took a bite. "Not bad." I replied. He smiled and we both went back to eating our own sandwiches. I would occasionally take a few more bites out of his sandwich. In the end I had ended up eating almost his whole sandwich. "Ya, you basically ate my whole sandwich." He pouted. "Sorry hyung, but you basically offered." I replied. "Nah uh I basically offered the first bite. Not the 2nd or the 3rd or the 4th and so on." He replied. I pouted. He pinched my cheeks and I smiled. "Cough." Someone coughed. We broke away and focused on the movie. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. Well Jimminie hyung that otherwise. In the end I ended up hugging him throughout the whole movie. 

It was night and Jimin hyung had arrived during the morning. It almost time that he left. "Do you really have to go hyung?" I asked him. Not wanting him to leave so soon. It 11. "Yes now let go of me Kookie." He said trying to pry my hands off of him. I pouted but let go. "I'll see you tomorrow anyways." He replied. "Oh yeah. Bye hyung." I replied as I walked him to the door. "Now you want me gone." He rolled his eyes. "Well we'll see each other anyway." I replied. He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Bye Kookie." He said and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Bye guys." He said goodbye to the others. "Bye hyung." I replied and he left. I smiled and turned around to face the others. "You're seeing him again tomorrow?" Taehyung hyung asked me. I nodded. "He's taking me out somewhere." I told him. "Where?" Kai asked. I shrugged. "He said it was a surprise." They nodded. Tae hyung stared at me. "Good night hyungs." I bid goodbye and went up to my room.

 

The Next Day: Taehyung's POV:

I was so annoyed. All Jungkook would ever talk about was his 'date' with Jimin. Heck all he would talk about was Jimin. Jimin. Jimin. Jimin. Everything Jimin. I was here trying to enjoy breakfast while Jungkook rambled on about Jimin. No I was not jealous that Jimin was spending more time with Kookie than usual and I was not jealous that they were going on a date. Having heard enough I shoved a piece of toast up his mouth to get him to shush about Jimin. "Finally." I said. Kai and Taemin laughed while Jungkook took the piece of bread out and pouted. "Hyung..." He said. I smiled. "The toast is good today." I told him. "It always is." Taemin replied. "So what are you doing on this date with Jimin?" Kai asked him. I looked at him. He blushed. He freaking blushed. Jeon Jungkook just blushed. "Well it's not a date hyung. We're just going out somewhere." He replied. Isn't that what a date is? I thought. As if reading my thoughts Kai asked. "Isn't that what a date is?" I continued eating while waiting for his reply. He just shrugged. I got up and put my plate away. I was about to leave when Kookie grabbed my wrist. I missed his touch. "Hyung?" He said. I looked at him. "Yeah?" I replied. He let go of my wrist and started playing with his fingers. "C-can you help me look for an outfit to wear please?" He asked me. Seriously. Doesn't he know that it kills me inside knowing that he is getting all dressed up to impress someone else. Someone that is not me? "Ask Taemin hyung, he has better dress advice than me." I told him.

It was 2 and Jimin and Taehyung were on their date already. It had barely been 5 minutes since they left and I already missed him. I then recieved a text from Erick.

From: Erick.

Hey are you free today?

Want to hang out?

 

I sighed and replied back. 

To: Erick.

Yeah sure.

Let's hang out.

 

From: Erick.

Great pick you up in 15.

 

I sighed. I honestly didn't know why I just didn't already blow up his cover. I mean the whole pizza delivery guy was just a way to get close to me. He is freaking rich and I doubt he has ever worked in his life. He has the money, cloths, cars, everything. I went to my room and got ready. I think I'm looking for the perfect time to blow his cover off. Youngjae had done a little more digging and he found out that Erick was a fighter. He was known to beat up his opponents with weapons and was pretty damn good at it. He also found out that the bullies at our school were reporting everything we ever did at school. He was dangerous and I didn't want anyone I loved getting hurt.

 

15 Minutes Later:

Erick was here. "Kai, Tae! Erick and I are going out." I yelled before leaving the house. "So where are we going?'" I asked him. "My house." He replied.I nodded. This could be good. I might be able to get my hands on something important. Something useful. "Sounds good." I eventually replied.  The car ride to is house wasn't long but it wasn't short either. His house was huge. "Wow." I said. He smirked and led the way inside his house. "My parents aren't home so the whole house is ours." He told me. I nodded. "Where are your parents? I have never seen them." He asked. "They're still in New York." I replied. "Well make yourself at home." He said. I nodded and looked around his house for pictures. One in particular caught my eye. "Are these your friends?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded. "Yeah it was from when we were in middle school." He replied. I nodded. "Anyways, are you hungry?" He asked. "Yeah little bit." I replied. I turned around and saw him heading towards what I think is the kitchen. I quickly took my phone out and took a screenshot of the frame. "Nice kitchen." I complimented. "Thanks." The rest of the time was spent with us trying not to burn the kitchen since Erick couldn't cook either. "Agh I give up. Let's just order take out." He suggested. "Sounds good." I replied. 

While waiting for takeout, Erick gave me a tour around his house. We then went up to his room. "And this is my room." He said showing me his room. 'If you have this, why do you live in an apartment?" I asked him. Although his apartment was more like a mini mansion." He shrugged. "Hey can I use the bathroom?" I asked him. "Sure." He said pointing to the left. I nodded and walked towards where he pointed. I opened the door and looked around. I quickly shut the door and looked through his drawers while dumping a water bottle to make it seem like I was using the restroom. I opened his cabinets and came empty handed until I noticed there was a hidden drawer. I pulled it open and all my friends faces were inside. I quickly took each one out and screenshot every single one. Kai, Taemin, Jungkook, and even Jimin were there. What worried me the most was that there was a big X on Jungkook's face. I quickly finished and threw the water bottle away. I 'washed' my hands and left. "Thank you." I told him. "No problem. Come on I think deliver is-" He was interrupted by the sound of the door bell. "Here." He finished. I chuckled. He was making his way downstairs. "Wait I think I forgot my phone. Be down in a sec." I told him. He nodded and continued making his way down. I quickly looked around to see if I could find more stuff. I did. I found photos of Taemin and Kai. Jungkook and Jimin. I also found papers that had personal information about all of them. I quickly screenshot every single one and made my way downstairs.The rest of the night went normal. I didn't find out any more stuff. It was around 8 when Erick finally dropped me off. "Thanks." I replied. "No problem." He then left.

 

I opened the door and noticed that Jungkook was already back. They were all sitting having dinner. "Hey want something to eat?" Kai asked me. I shook my head. I walked towards him. "Can we talk?" I asked him. He nodded sure. I pulled him away from the others and whispered to him. "After you're finished eating come up to my room. We have to talk about Erick. Also don't tell Taemin or Jungkook anything." I told him. He looked at me but nodded anyway. "Thanks." I said and walked up to my room. 

 

Kai's POV:

Taehyung seemed serious. I wonder what happened with Erick. "What's he say?" Taemin asked me. "Nothing." I smiled and replied. I sat back down and we continued eating. I was still wondering what was wrong with Taehyung and what that pizza guy had to do with it. I quickly finished eating and went to Taehyung's room. I knocked. "Come in." He said. I opened the door and saw him looking furiously at his phone. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He got up from his bed and locked the door. I raised an eyebrow. "Erick." He said. "What about him?" I asked. "He is not who he says to be." He replied. "What do you mean?" I asked sitting down next to him. "Come on I'll show you." He said getting up and heading towards the door. I had no choice but to follow him. He unlocked the door and led the way towards the Kim's office. I looked at the living room and saw Tae and Jungkook watching cartoons. I smiled. "Sit." He said. He plugged his phone to the computer and pictures popped up.

"Okay long story sort Erick is not pizza delivering guy. He is the son of Blue Moon Hotel's CEO. But most importantly, he is the kid we beat up when we were in middle school and now he has come to get his revenge." He said. My eyes widened. "Look." He showed me the pictures on the computer. My eyes widened. There were pictures of when I confessed my feelings to Taemin. "He also has information on each of us.You, Taemin, Jungkook, and even Jimin." He continued. "I've known for a while now but didn't know that he was keeping a close eye on us." He finished. I scrolled through the pictures and came across one that had some kids in it. "Are those his friends?" i asked him. He nodded.

"Who the hell is Erick and What does he want?" I finally asked. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update.

Sorry it is long.