Devin

BEST FRIENDS

 

 

It had been a day since Taehyung told Kai everything about Erick. It was also a Monday which meant they had to go to school. Kai had promised to not tell Taemin or Jungkook anything about Erick. The four of them were getting ready to head out to school. "Hyung, do you think Devin and his two minions are going to be at school today?" Jungkook and Taehyung. "Most likely." Taehyung replied. It had been over a week since Devin and his two minions had been at school. Although the school was calmer, students still feared the arrival of Devin, James, and Alec. Also Taehyung, Kai, Taemin, and Jungkook weren't looking forward to their arrival either. "Come on let's go." Taemin said as he opened the doors. 

 

 

3rd POV:

As suspected Devin and his two minions were there at school. Every student was pointing and whispering at the arrival of those three. No one dared to make eye contact and everyone moved out of their way. Even seniors avoided bumping into them. It was a weird scene to watch seniors crowd away from them. Out of the whole school only four people weren't afraid of them. Even teachers got scared whenever one of them (mostly) Devin acted up in class. First period was about to start and the four best friends were still not at school. Everyone was rushing to grab their things and hurrying to class. Soon after the bell rang at first period started. Devin, James, and Alec sat at the back of the classroom where the four best friends sat at. Ten minutes into the class the classroom door burst open. Standing at the doorway were Taehyung, Kai, Taemin, and Jungkook. "Nice of you to join us." Their teacher sarcastically said. Taehyung just smiled and they made their way towards the back. Much to their surprise their seats were taken only leaving one left. Sighing they looked for other places to sit. Spotting four empty seats they had no choice but to drag their best friend to them. Taehyung dragged Jungkook to a seat by the window. Taemin was dragged by a seat that was close to the door. Waving at each other from their seats they made funny faces at each other much to the annoyance of their teacher.

The rest of the class period was spent like that. By the end of 3rd period, the boys were tired of 'learning' and decided to ditch the next class. It seemed that all they ever did was ditch classes and make up excuses for when they got caught. This time they decided to hide in one of the piano rooms. They spent the whole hour their until it was time to go to lunch. As soon as the bell rang, they casually walked out of the piano room and joined the other students as they made their way to the  lunch room. Stopping by the bathroom first they did their business, washed their hands, and headed off to lunch. Opening the doors to the lunch room the whole cafeteria was quiet. They looked and noticed Devin, James, and Alec making their way towards the front of the line. Noticing no one was moving they also their made their way to the front. Upon seeing them Devin smirked at them. Ignoring them, they got their food and went to their usual table. Slowly the line started to move. Shortly after everyone was back to normal and played around with their friends. The four best friends being no exception. They joked between one another and played with each other. Everything seemed to be going good.

 

Devin's POV:

Today the boys and I were on a mission. We had to deliver a clear message to Taehyung. Courtesy of Erick. So far they were no where to be seen. They were probably skipping class again like usual. They boys and I hadn't been to school in over a week and had been busy studying what all four of them did after school. So far not much had come up. We knew that Taehyung and Jungkook had this bond but lately there seemed to be someone in between them. Jimin I think was his name. He sure did make our mission much easier. We also knew that Taehyung and Kai were very attached to their best friends. Well boyfriend for Kai. Taehyung also usually went grocery shopping on Sunday's. Kai he would accompany him on occasions. Kai's routine after school mostly had to do with spending time with Taemin. That could become a problem for the mission but not really. Taemin usually always helped Taehyung bring the groceries into the house. Now Jungkook was easier which was perfect. He would mostly go out with this Jimin kid and be gone for a few hours.He would also usually go for a run in the night. Erick had us well informed on the four of them and it made it easier for us all.

The lunch bell rang and we waited until the whole class left before making our way over the the cafeteria. Upon opening the doors every kid in the room froze. I smirked. I loved having power over all of them. We made our way to the front of the line. Soon after Taehyung and his friends arrived also making their way towards the front of the line. I smirked at them but they ignored me and continued with what they were doing. After grabbing our lunch we sat at our usual seats and began eating. Part 1 of the mission would soon begin. "Are you boys ready?" I asked them. James smirked. "of course." He replied. I looked over and Alec. He was the more innocent one but not completely innocent either. I smiled at them and waited for the perfect time. I then received a text from Erick."

From: Erick

How's the mission going?

Everything good?

 

To: Erick

Almost.

You got it.

 

I put my phone away and signaled the guys. We got up and made our way towards their table. Show Time. 

James and Alec each had two drinks in their hands.Walking up behind them they poured the drink on them except Taehyung. James poured it on Kai and Taemin, while Alec poured both of his on Jungkook. They instantly stood up and glared at us. "What the hell!" Taehyung screamed earning the whole lunch room's attention. I just smiled. He was ready to launch a punch at me but I grabbed his arm and brought him closer to me. Without waiting for him to react I smashed my lips on his and harshly kissed him bitting his lips. He tried to push away but I held him still. I forced more of myself onto him and pinched him. I then held him still and attacked his neck. He tried to protest but I punched him in the stomach. His friends all tried to stop but ended up receiving left over soda on their eyes with a punch to finish them off. When I was finally satisfied I whispered in his ear: "Kisses from Erick." I pushed him off smirked and left. 

To: Erick

Mission Part 1: Success. 

This is just the beginning. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devin and his minions are back.

Comment.

Update: Completed.