Captured

BEST FRIENDS

.

.

.

 

Weeks had passed by. Everything was normal. There had been no sign of Erick or Devin. Alec and James were the only ones going to school. Jungkook and the others were convinced that Erick was after Taehyung. They knew that Erick was the middle school bully, but didn't understand what he was after. Revenge? But for what? Why now? The guys tried to be careful and watched where they went. So far nothing had happened. Alec and James did not cause any trouble at school. It was weird and unusual, but it was one less problem to worry about. 

Then one night, everything good turned bad. It was a late cool Friday night. Taemin and Kai had gone out for dinner. Taehyung was at home showering. Jungkook was getting ready to go out for a run. "Hyung I'm leaving!" Jungkook yelled to Taehyung. "Okay, be safe!" Taehyung yelled back from the shower. Jungkook yelled back a quick "yes" grabbed his phone and left. 5 minutes later, Taehyung got out of the shower and changed. He went downstairs and cooked a simple meal. He looked at the time. 9:45 p.m. Taemin and Kai would be back at 10:30. He took his plate and sat down on the couch. He put on some cartoons and waited for the others to arrive. 

10:30. Taemin and Kai made their way into the house. "Have fun?" Taehyung asked them. Both males smiled and nodded. Tae smiled back. "Is Jungkook out running again?" Taemin asked. Taehyung nodded. "He should be back it a bit." Taemin and Kai joined Taehyung in the couch and all three of them watched whatever cartoon Taehyung had put on. 

11:00. Jungkook still had not returned. "It's getting late... Where is he?" Taehyung asked. "Call him" Kai told him. Taehyung took out his phone and dialed Jungkook. No answer. "Don't worry he should be back soon." Kai assured him. 11:25. "He's never out this late." Taehyung said starting to get worried. It's been over an hour since Jungkook left. 12:15. That was it. Taehyung was worried sick. Jungkook still had not returned. Taemin and Kai called everyone they knew Jungkook hanged with, but no one knew where he was. Not even Jimin. Taehyung couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed a coat and went out looking for Jungkook. Taemin and Kai followed behind him. Another 20 minuted passed by. The three boys were at a park searching for Jungkook. Back at home Taehyung's phone kept on buzzing. Jungkook was calling. Taehyung had forgotten his phone due to the rush he had been in. Taehyung sat down on the swing set and begin thinking. Where could Jungkook be? He thought of everything that had been going on in the past few weeks. Then it hit him. Erick. Erick was after Jungkook and not him. He abruptly stood up and told Taemin and Kai his new finding. It all made sense. Erick was Jungkook's middle school bully and he wanted revenge. He wanted Jungkook to feel pain. What Taehyung didn't know was that Erick wanted Jungkook to suffer both physically and emotionally. 

Jungkook's POV:

It was 9:45 p.m Taemin and Kai were out having dinner, Taehyung was upstairs taking a shower and I was getting ready to go for  a run. I yelled to Taehyung that I was leaving. He told me to be safe and I quickly yelled back a "yes" got my phone and left. 30 minutes into my run, I noticed there was someone following me. I wanted to see if they really were after me or just out running like me. I made a left turn to see if they would follow, but no, they just kept on running. Phew. I continued to run for another 15 minuted. I looked at the time on my phone. 10:45. Taemin and Kai should be home by now. I decided to go back home as well. I did a quick last lap around the park and started heading home. As I was about to cross the road, two black cars came out of nowhere. They blinded me by the car lights and I couldn't see properly. The next second I feel a sharp pain on my side. Then more pain comes and I feel myself becoming more and more weak. They put something in front of my face and it makes me feel dizzy. I feel them lift me and put me inside the car. One of the men even blindfolds me, but I try to fight through it all and kick one of them. I get a punch in return. Then I black out.

Darkness. That was all I could see. I felt pain rush all though my body. I groaned. I tried to move but couldn't. I was tied up. Where am I? I blinked several times trying to get my vision to clear. Once I could see better I scanned the room. There was blood on the floor and another chair on the other side of the room. I turned to look at my right. Big mistake. My head hurt like hell. I looked at myself. My clothes was ripped and my hand and feet were tied to the chair. I need to escape. A weapon. I need a weapon. I was not going down without a fight. I tried to wiggle my hands free and I touched my phone. Stupid. Didn't even check for anything. I wiggled more until my right hand reached my phone. Then the door opened. I froze. "Ahh I see your finally awake." Some man said. "Well that's good, it makes it easier for us." The man continued talking. Jungkook smirked and continued with his mission. He speed dial the number he knew would save him. "So are you still not going to talk?" The man asked. He was not going to talk. He refused to let them know what they wanted. He glared at him. Please answer. "Well I guess were just going to have to beat the answers out of you." the man kept on talking. He was never going to talk. He refused to let them know what they wanted. "Where is he?" He asked. He looked away. A punch landed on his left cheek.  "Where is he?" The man asked again. More hits landed on my already bruised body. Minutes later two more man joined the room. Crap. I'm screwed. I turned off my phone and tried to put it back on my pocket. Success I smirked. "Oh, smirking are we?" The man asked, I just smirked even wider. Even more punches landed on my face. I spit out blood, "I will ask you one more time. Where is he?" The man asked. Nothing. There was no answer.

"Hey bastard! I'm right here!"