Short Update

BEST FRIENDS

 

Chapter 11: Short Update

For a few days everything was normal. The four best friends were hanging like the old days. Everyone was happy and their were no sad or angry moments. Everyone was enjoying themselves. Everything seemed perfect. No fights, No lying. No crying. Nothing. Only happiness. But that seemed to goo to be true right?

"Hyung why is he here?" Jungkook asked Taehyung. "I invited him so we could hang together." Taehyung smiled. Jungkook didn't say anything. Erick smiled and wrapped his arm around Taehyung's shoulders. Jungkook glared at him. Taemin and Kai were shaking their heads disapprovingly. Jungkook hated the guy. "Come on let's go." Erick grabbed Taehyung and they walked ahead. "Hyung, the point of this is for all of us to get along." Taehyung told Erick. "I know and I'm getting perfectly fine with you." Erick smiled. Meanwhile, Jungkook was cursing that Erick guy in his mind. Liar. Fake. Two-faced. Many words came into Jungkook's mind when describing Erick. But he mostly cursed Erick for being to close to his Taehyung. Taehyung was his and no one could ever take him away from him. No one

When they arrived at the park, Erick dragged Taehyung to the swing sets. The other three soon followed after. "Tae baby isn't this pretty?" Eric asked him. Hold the up. Tae baby??!? All hell broke lose in Jungkook's mind. "What are you his boyfriend?" Jungkook rudely asked. Erick smirked. "Not yet." He replied. Son of a bi-. Erick kissed Taehyung on the cheek.  ing Erick Lexington Son of a just kissed Kim ing Taehyung on the cheek. Jungkook was pissed off. He pushed Erick out of the way and made his way towards Taehyung. "Hyung," Jungkook whined. Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "I want ice cream." Kookie replied. He sat himself on Tae's lap. Erick's jaw clenched.  "Hyung buy me ice cream" Jungkook cutely told him. He jumped up and down on Taehyung's lap while cutely saying 'buy me ice cream please.' Taemin and Kai couldn't help their laughter. Taehyung placed both of his hands on Jungkook's sides to stop him from bouncing anymore and nodded. "Okay hyung will buy ice cream for you." He said. Jungkook stopped bouncing and hugged Taehyung tightly. He showered him in kisses. He jumped off his lap and smiled sweetly at Erick. Erick just rolled his eyes and reattached himself to Taehyung. He linked his arm with Taehyung's.

"What was that all about?" Taemin amusedly asked Jungkook. Jungkook just smiled and replied, "I don't know what you're talking about hyung." Taemin and Kai chuckled. "This is not going to end good is it?" Taemin asked Kai. "It will definitely not end good." Kai replied. "Should we do something before things get out of control? " Taemin asked him. "Nahh, let's wait a little longer. I haven't seen Jungkook act like this." Kai replied. Taemin smacked him, but agreed. Anyways they were best friends. What could go wrong?

 

Short Update. Sorry I promise to update. Promise.

Sorry for not updating a lot. 

Thank you.

 

Promise next update is going to be longer.