Beginnng

BEST FRIENDS

 


BEST FRIENDS

 

Chapter 1: Beginning


"But umma I don't want to go to the new school." 14 year old Jungkook whined. Today was the start of a whole new school year, but Jungkook had to begin it in a new school. Of course the not so little boy was very unpleased with that. "Ya,Jungkook just go to school and don't give your umma a headache." Mrs. Jeon replied. Her son could be a little difficult, but she loved him to death. "I don't want to." Jungkook stubbornly replied. To that Mrs. Jeon smiled. "Well I guess you won't see Taehyung." The women replied. At the mention of his best friends name Jungkook stopped all the whining and complains. "TaeTae? He's going to the same school as me?" He curiously asked. Mrs, Jeon smirked. "As a matter of fact he is." It always amazed her how her son would change in a blink of an eye at the mention of Taehyung's name. "Well why didn't you say so before." Jungkook complained. Mrs. Jeon put up her hands in surrender. "You didn't let me talk properly." Jungkook just rolled his eyes. Then there was a knock on the door. "Oh, who could it be? Did your appa leave something?" Mrs. Jeon questioned. It was still early in the morning for any visitors. One of the maids went over to open the door and smiling his signature smile was Kim Taehyung. "Hyung!" Jungkook ran towards him. "What are you doing here?" He asked him. Just then Mrs. Jeon walked in and greeted Taehyung. "Good morning TaeTae." She said. "Mom! Only I can call him TaeTae." Jungkook said obviously annoyed. Mrs. Jeon just laughed. She loved teasing her son, especially when it came to Taehyung. "Good morning Mrs. Jeon." Taehyung replied. Jungkook stood in between them feeling totally left out. "Ya, Taehyung, how many times have I told you to call me mom. You practically live here." She said. It was true. Taehyung and Jungkook would occasionally spend the night over at each others houses. Jungkook was like family to the Kim's as Taehyung was to the Jeon's. "Hyung you still haven't answered my question yet. Why are you here?" Jungkook asked again. Taehyung smiled again. "I came to fetch you of course." He said. Jungkook tilited his head to the side. Obviously confused. "Were going to school together." He said. Jungkook mouth formed an O. Mrs. Jeon chuckled. "Would you like a snack before you guys leave?" She asked. At the mention of food, Taehyung's eyes lit up. He nodded eagerly. They walked to the kitchen and Mrs. Jeon gave them each a snack. Yeah sure Mrs. Jeon may be rich with tons of money, clothes, and everything nice, but she was also a nice, caring person. Her and Mr. Jeon do a lot of helping to the less fortunate and donate to those in need. "Okay while you guys finish I'll go tell Jason to get the car ready." She announced. Both boys nodded. "Hyung, what do you think schol is going to be like?" Jungkok asked Taehyng. He just shrugged. "As long as we have each other we'll be okay." He replied. It was true also. Jungkook and Taehyung were an inseprable pair. 

Meeting at the park at the age of 6. It was a beautiful day in Seoul city and little Taehyunggie was playing in the sand box. He was building all sorts of things. His mom, Mrs. Kim was nearby in a bench reading a book. He grabbed some sand and threw it up in the air. He giggled as it came down and some of it landed on his hair. The park wasn't so full. There were a few other kids paying and some adults running or just enjoying the weather. Taehyung continue to play when he heard someone crying. He turned around and tried to locate where the sound was coming from. He turned to the right and there was no one there. he then turned to the left and saw a little boy about his age crying while two other kids were picking on him. He frowned. Taehyung didn't like it when other people where getting hurt ot bullied. Angry he stood up and walked staright to the crying kid and the bullies. He stood right in front of them and spoke, "Leave him alone." The bullies were a little bit taller than Taehyung, but that didn't stop him from helping out the kid. They smirked. "What if we don't want to?" Taehyung rolled his eyes. He turned to the kid who by now had stopped crying and wiped away his tears. "What are you, his boyfriend?" They asked and laughed. Taehyung's blood was boiling. He glared at them. He leaned to whisper into the boys ear. "When I go like this run." He said. He stood back and showed the kid an okay sign. "Understand?" He asked, The boy nodded. "Aww were you going to kiss him?" One of the bullies asked. He clenched his fist. "Walk away while you still can." Taehyung replied. The two bullies looked at each other and pretended to shake. "Ooh look how scared we are." They said. One of the bullies went for a punch, but was stopped by Taehyung's hand. He tightned his grip on the hand and threw it back to the guy. "You little-" The bully began, but it was to late. Taehyung had given the sign and the kid j=had taken off. He kicked and punched both bullies and took off in the same direction as the kid. Luckily he was able to catch up to him and took a hold of his hand and ran to a hiding spot. When he finally found one Taehyung and the boy hid. They saw the bullies pass by looking for them. With out noticing Taehyung was still holding the boys hand. After claiming it was safe, they stepped out of their hiding spots. The kid pulled his hand back. "Thank you." He said. Taehyung's eyes grew wide. He had atually talked. "No problem." He smiled. "I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." He put out his arm. "Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." The boy replied and shook Taehyung's arm. They both smiled. They both retrived their arms. "So whay were they-" Taehyung didn't get to finish his sentence. "There you two are!" It was the bullies. "Run." Taehyung said. "Get back here!" The bullies screamed after them. Both Jungkook and Taehyung took off. Taehyung was shocked. Jungkook was a fast runner. He ran really fast and Taehyung had a hard time catching up, but he managed to do so and pulled Jungkook somewhere where there were a lot of people and kids. They stopped and catched their breaths. "Phew that was close." Taehyung said. "Thanks again." Jungkook said. Taehyung just smiled. "No need to thank just glad I could help." He replied. They snuck out of the crowd and went to a more secluded part. "So why were they after you?" Taehyung asked again. Jungkook looked down. Taehyung frowned. "Because they think I'm weak." He said. Taehyung's frowned more. "I don't think you're weak. As a matter of fact, you almost out ran me back there." He smiled. "You sure are fast." Jungkook smiled. For the rest of the time they spent it together getting to know more about each other. Taehyung learned that he was a hyung and Jungkook learned that Taehyung was a pretty good fighter. It was a good day and both boys felt really comfortable around each other. "Ahh I should probably go back." Jungkook said and got up. Taehyung also got up. "Yeah me too." He said. 

They walked back to where their moms were supposed to be, but came across a shocking sight. "Oh Jungkook there you are!" Mrs. Jeon said. "Taehyung come over here." Mrs. Jim said. "Uhh mom, what is this?" Taehyung questioned. "Here come I want you to meet an old friend of mine." Mrs. Kim said. "Ailee I want to introduce to you my son, Taehyung." Mrs. Kim said. "Oh my gosh,he is so cute!" Mrs. Jeon fan girled. She squished Taehyung's cheeks. "This is my son, Jungkook." Ailee said. Just like Mrs. Jeon hd done, Mrs. Kim fan girled. "You two know each other?" Jungkook asked. They both nodded. "How?" Taehyung wanted to know. "Well we went to high school together. We were best friends and I hope we continue to be." Mrs. Kim replied. "How come I never knew?" Jungkook. "Well we lost contact after we both got married and we also both studied different things." Mrs. Jeon replied. "But now we have come across each others path again." Mrs. Kim said. "Now Taehyung, you're older than Jungkook so take good care of him okay?" Mrs. Kim asked. Taehyung agreed and took Jungkook to go play on the slides. "So your my hyung?" Jungkook asked. Taehyugn smiled. Hyung. He liked the sound of that. "Yes, so now you have to call me Taehyung hyung." He said. Jungkook shook his head. "Huh?" Taehyung was confused. "No, I'm going to call you TaeTae hyung." He said. TaeTae hyung? "Why TaeTae?" Taehyung asked. "Because Taehyung hyung is to long." Jungkook pouted. Taehyung laughed and replied, "Then I'll call you Kookie." Jungkook smiled."Yay!" He smiled. Ever since then, Taehyung and Jungkook have been inseprable. Basically living at each others houses on the weekends and doing everyting together. 

"Are you boys ready?" Mrs. Jeon asked as she came back. Both boys stood up and got their things ready. "Ready." They replied in unison. "Okay. Jason is ready with the car and will drive you both to school. Have fun and be safe." She said. "Yes." They said. Mrs. Jeon kissed both boys goodbye and they were off to school. It was going to be a very memorable first day of school. Both good and bad. Only Taehyung and Jungkook didn't know it yet.