Opening: Taking Over the Top

Extraordinary

"Soojung!"

Soojung turned around to the left side upon hearing a feminine voice call her name. Well, feminine voice, but hers is not as gentle, not as angelic as she looks. Soojung smiled upon seeing Chorong. She then totally went inside the eat-all-you-can restaurant and proceeded to Chorong's table. The latter was alone and she's waiting for the Jung sisters. They have stories to tell her, remember?

"Chorong!" Soojung called her and sat beside her in the four-chaired table set, with two in each side.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to visit you yesterday. I know you were kind of 'struggling' or whatsoever, but yeah, I was with my family," the girl who first arrived explained, highlighting a word. Soojung's face suddenly changed when she heard the word 'struggling' for she already knew at that moment what her bestfriend was talking about.

"Tsk," she exclaimed. "Why the hell are you reminding me of that?" Soojung's face became red. Chorong looked at her with disbelief. "Why are you overreacting? What happened?"

So that's it. Soojung called Chorong after she slammed the door to Myungsoo but she did not answer. Chorong was busy with her family that she was not able to check her phone, besides, an hour later, her phone was dead-bat already. So she just texted her. At nine o'clock in the evening, while charging, Chorong just found out then that the girl was trying to contact her. To make it up to Soojung, she just invited her and her sister for dinner and take note, eat-all-you-can! Soojung was game for the invitation. Huh, Soojung likes eating so much!

The 'victim' did not make it hard for Chorong anymore. "So, I met this Myungsoo guy," she said. Chorong's widened upon hearing the name. "My-yungsoo?"

"Why are you reacting like that?" Soojung said in irritation. Chorong laughed. "Well, he..." she was about to explain when a voice interrupted.

"Hi girls!" Sooyeon greeted. She's wearing a formal attire, obviously came from work. She kissed the girls' cheeks and sat on in front of Chorong who's on the left side. Sooyeon noticed her sister's irritated look to Chorong. "So, what did the bestfriend do to my sister?"

"Ani, unnie," Chorong pouted. "Soojung was just having a tantrums. She met Myungsoo yesterday."

Sooyeon liked the topic. She was quited surprised with it, actually. She was not able to talk to any or her family members yesterday because she was busy with work. She then positioned herself closer to listen to the story and held Soojung's left hand on the table. "So, what happened?" Then she let go.

"Unnie, promise me first that you won't react badly," Soojung said. Well, Myungsoo did something bad, right? That's what Soojung was thinking. The latter raised her left hand and made her older sister do the same. Jessica copied her action and said, "okay. Promise."

She continued. "So, yeah, I was kind of starstrucked when I saw him. You know, I don't actually believe in love-at-first-sight s, but I when I saw him, my world actually turned... Like, ugh, slow motion?" That made the two formed an "o" in their mouths.

But Chorong laughed, "not surprising at all." That made Soojung wonder. "Why? Do you know that Myungsoo guy? You're acting weird, huh," she said.

"Myungsoo was the one who arrived yesterday, Soojung. He's L, the one the fangirls were waiting," Sooyeon explained. As expected, the younger sister did not react too much. She just nodded her head and waited for a further explanation.

"He's so handsome, Soojung," Chorong squealed. The victim looked disgusted. But it's true, anyway, she thought.

"Yeah, yeah. Okay. But still, I'm glad I chose to sleep."

"But you did not see Kyuhyun," Sooyeon said. The latter was very excited upon meeting her bestfriend. Soojung was then reminded that she saw the two males that day, but she was too sleepy to examine their faces. Besides, she doesn't have a good eyesight too.

"Next time, unnie. I'll talk to him, really. He's so nice but his brother is so... Errrrr."

"Yeah, Kyuhyun-oppa is so nice. She's Seohyun-unnie's boyfriend," Chorong said. "Sometimes, I'm the third wheel in their dates and I don't feel awkward at all." Sooyeon smiled at the thought. She agreed, anyway. She, Kyuhyun and Seohyun were kindergarten classmates. She had known Seohyun as innocent and smart and very kind.

"So, are you going to make me continue or not?" Soojung asked in irritation.

"PMS?" Soojung glared the question. But before she could answer, she was interrupted. "But, go on. Please!"

Soojung could only pout at the two's reply in unison."So, I was just wearing a white shirt and short that time and I got shy because I was really having a home attire, while he looked so handsome. But I did not recognize him. I was really sleepy in the car. I only knew Kyuhyun-oppa because I saw him once while unnie was having a skype chat with him. His voice was really familiar" Sooyeon nodded at that part and added, "eyesight problems too."

"Yeah. And I wanted to change and go up but Mom already called me and introduced him to me," she sighed. "I think I was quite frustrated that time. I stuttered too, I think. Totally fail!" The two laughed at her.

"I actually had chills when he stared at me. I don't know. Have I seen him before? He really looked familiar," Sooyeon chose to keep quiet eventhough she knows the answer. "So, that's it. Mom left us for a while and that Myungsoo guy lead me inside. His arm was on my shoulders," that made the two smiled. Soojung suddenly felt her blood rising on her cheeks. "You're blushing," Chorong said but Soojung denied it and glared at her.

She continued, "Mom told him my childhood stories. Ugh, she even told him about me chasing a boy!" the blushing girl said in irritation. She was about to speak again but she felt that her hungriness was starting to overpower her,"but, can we eat first? I'm hungry already. I'll continue later on, I promise." Though disappointed, the two agreed with her.

So the three went to get their own foods on their plates. The buffet really got everything. From local  to international foods, you name it. The three really loved eating and that's what they have in common. Chorong was just quite sad that Seohyun was not with her. Her unnie is a flight stewardess, thus, she travels most of the time. And at that moment, she's at Singapore. Kyuhyun and her don't really meet that often. But Chorong found the two's relationship ideal. They were childhood friends who turned to lovers.

They're not the type who fights often. Actually, distance makes them love each other more. That's why when they're together, what they only do is to spend quality time with each other. Not to fight.

And as the three got back, they started to eat. But Soojung was quite bombarded with questions. So she continued, "we were having a good talk after Mom left. Then he invited me to go the park near the house because Mom asked him to accompany me. I had nothing to tell him. Really, I was shy. So I told him that I had to drink water just to give myself a break."

"And?" Sooyeon asked.

Soojung took a deep breath for she knew that she's going to tell the of the story. "I slipped..."

"So? Not unusual. But it's embarassing," Chorong said while eating sushi. Soojung shot her with a you-don't-have-to-remind-me look and doubted whether she's going to continue. The two waited but Soojung chose to eat her sushi too.

"Yah! Cliffhanger! Sooyeon raised her voice.

"Unnie, I ate sushi," she excused.

"So, what happened? He caught you? You should be thankful to him," Sooyeon said.

"Unnie, why would I? He caught me but when I fell down, he was on top of me and I just realized that he's touching my..." Soojung's face became bitter, "my..."

"No way," Chorong said. She seemed to be getting the situation.

"But... That's what hap-pened," Soojung said, almost felt like crying. Sooyeon only laughed at her sister. That girl was really a demure one. Soojung covered her body with both of her hands upon remembering that accident. That's why Sooyeon was not surprised at all that she made it a big deal. Well, she knows Myungsoo. He's a kind boy and she trusts Kyuhyun's brother. Besides, it's just an accident. Kyuhyun tells her stories about how kind Myungsoo is and how lucky he is to have him as a brother.

Sooyeon just ended up laughing while Chorong didn't know what to do with the overreacting Soojung.

 -----

O n e     w e e k     l a t e r

"Luhan is so back in South Korea!"

A boy wearing shades shouted in the whole house. Myungsoo was disturbed from checking his pictures when that voice echoed in his ears. He's currently in the dining table, using his laptop. Upon recognizing the voice, he suddenly ran and hugged that guy, his cousin. It was past twelve midnight when he arrived. So he just told Luhan to lower down his voice.

"Luhan! I know you're excited and all but can you lower down your voice?"

The Chinese boy widened his eyes upon realized how dumb he was. "Fine, I'm sorry," he said. 'But did you miss your handsome cousin?"

Myungsoo went back on his laptop and sat comfortably. Luhan left his luggage and bag in the living room. "Why would I?" he joked.

The 'pretty boy' sat beside him. "Okay," he quickly replied, as if he doesn't care. Well, he never really seriously cared, anyway. He examined his cousin while looking at his photos. "So..." Luhan inititated the conversation. Myungsoo turned to look at him, "so?"

"Anything new about you?" Luhan asked. Myungsoo shrugged his shoulder and gave him a blank face. He didn't like what happened to him on the other day and he didn't feel like he wanted to tell his cousin about what happened to him and Soojung. It's like a typical teenager story ending up with a boy and a girl fighting over a small thing. Well, Myungsoo will never know what Soojung felt when the accident happened, anyway.

Luhan raised his eyebrows in confusion. "I won't tell you anything."

"Fine!" The newly-arrived boy rested his body on the chair. There's a moment of silence between the two until the cold-looking boy spoke up. "But I wanted to tell you something."

Luhan looked at him in disbelief and sighed. "How bipolar."

Myungsoo, looking straightly at his laptop, replied. "You know hyung has a girlfriend, right?"

"Yeah. What about her?"

"She's Seohyun-noona," Myungsoo added. Luhan's face quite darkened with his out-of-this-world-story. "Are you playing with me? What does it have to do--"

"Let me finish first! Just answer my upcoming question!"

"Fine. So?"

"She has a younger sister," upon hearing it. Luhan's face enlightened. Judging his Kyuhyun-hyung, he obviously has the same taste as him. They both like girls with fair skin and long hair. He was intruiged. "So?"

"Her sister is pretty."

"And?"

"Guess who is she?"

"What?"

"Just guess!" The irritated Myungsoo emphasized the first word to tame the childish Luhan.

Luhan knew then that this conversation had something to go to. Myungsoo knew too that his cousin was going to be surprised. That why he's trying to tell him things slowly. He's sure that his cousin always have one girl in mind but he's not going to give her name right away.

No way, Luhan thought as he had given twenty names to Myungsoo already but he's not giving him a you-got-it look.

"Hyeri? Naeun? Yi Xiao? Hyosung? Soojung?" Luhan waited for Myungsoo to look at him for giving the name of his fiance. And as expected, the latter gave his cold eyes to his cousin, making Luhan quite scared. "Fine, fine... Not Soojung," he gave up.

"So... Sojin? Bomi?" he sighed. "Why are you not giving me any reactions? Don't tell that the girl you're talking about is that president girl who took home my Iphone?" Luhan asked in frustration. He was afraid that after he told that to Myungsoo, he'll nod his head to tell him that he's right.

Myungsoo stopped typing and Luhan's face changed. No, it can't be, he thought. The former folded his arms and looked at his cousin's face. He flashed him a foolish smile. "How did you know?" Myungsoo asked happily.

"Ch-Chorong?"

"Yeah. Surprised?"

Luhan was left dumbfounded as he looked back about what happened years ago. He had met Seohyun but he never realized that there's a possibility that she can have a sister like Chorong. "Seohyun-noona is an angel. How can she have a devil sister?" he asked Myungsoo but the latter just looked weirdly at him and changed the topic. "How childish, Luhan. Let's just play basketball. Hyung is not around."

Luhan did not answer him for he's busy making a flashback and remembered how embarassed he was. His ego wasn't able to accept that he got scared of a girl. He mentally facepalmed himself for his misbehavior way, way back but he was more overpowered by irritation towards her actions to him. He's not yet ready to meet that girl again but it seems like he's being forced to. 

"By the way, she'll be studying on the same university as ours," Myungsoo added and looked at him. Luhan looked back and stared at his laptop. Myungsoo seemed to be struggling about Soojung's private Twitter account that he searched for almost an hour. The mouse keeps going back and forth on the Follow and Home button. 

Then get ready, Park Chorong, Luhan thought.

You'll never scare me again.

---------------

Hi guys! :D Luhan is really childish, actually. LOL. Thanks for subscribing. For now, I'm going to study for my exams. God Bless us. :D Please subscribe or comment or whatever you want to do. :))))) If you have questions, feel free to ask me so I can clear it out.