Attempt #1

Extraordinary

Myungsoo was awakened due to the loud voice echoing in his white-painted room, obviously delivered by the woman he loves the most, his mother. Unlike other rich mothers, Myungsoo and Kyuhyun's mom personally wake up her sons. She does this to Luhan too whenever he is in South Korea.

He's still surrendering himself to Dreamland when he felt pressures on his back covered by blankets. He knew right then from who that was from.

"Mom. Let me rest. I'm tired," he complained.

Mrs. Kim shook him once more before greeting him a 'good morning' to which he replied likewise. He's quite touched with his mother's sweetness. But he also knew that his mother will not be ending her purpose in his room just like that. He kept his eyes closed and tried to sleep again eventhough he knew that, anyway.

"Myung, you should wake up now."

He gave up and removed the blanket that's covering him. "Mom, please tell me why you're bothering me this early."

"10:00 in the morning is still early for you?" His mother asked, her eyes questioning him a lot. He could only let out a deep breath in frustration of sleeping all day. 10:00 is never early for them, especially for his workaholic brother.

"Fine. Tell me what's going on."

"Have you met Soojung?" she intrigued. But she did not stop there. "What is she like? Does she have a--" I should have known, he thought.

She was about to bombard him with lots of questions but Myungsoo cut her off with a simple "no. I haven't met her." She frowned due to her sadness but it was soon replaced with a smile. "Then you must have more patience."

Myungsoo looked at her with disbelief. "Do you really think that this arranged marriage is a good idea, Mom?" he asked.

"Why?" she asked worriedly. "Do you have a girlfriend right now that you are doubting this?"

Myungsoo quickly denied and replied a simple 'no' to his mother. His eyeballs actually turned into the size of saucers with what he heard. "No, Mom. It's just that..."

"I know what you're thinking. Believe in yourself, son. Just remember: Be a man. Our Myungsoo is a great man, isn't he?" she asked him, with her left hand running on his messy hair, making it messier. He could only smile at her comforting words. Only his mother can do this do him.

"If I am going to have a girlfriend, then it would be you and maybe, her. Don't worry, Mom. I know that you want the best for me and I won't disappoint you. I won't disappoint you, so as Dad and hyung," he said. He then hugged his mother. What a great way to start his morning.

After breaking up with the hug, he then questioned the woman again. "So why are you really here, Mom?"

"Well. Aside from asking about her, I would like you to go to the Jung residence and give something to your Aunt," she said with a twinkle in her eyes. Myungsoo nodded his head without realizing anything. He continued listening to his mother's instructions though he's quite overpowered by his drowsiness. "So, you better get back here before dinner, okay?" she said.

Myungsoo nodded his head. He is a good son afterall. He may look cold but no, he's not. Yes, he's a model but being a model doesn't mean that he goes out everyday to work. Since he's still young and he still has things that he needs to prioritize. He's only selective on accepting offers. Today's the day after he got back home Japan due to a schedule. Today's also the day after the day that he almost met his fiance.

His mother was about to leave him when Myungsoo was suddenly splashed by a very cold water. "Mom!" he shouted, making his mother stop on her tracks on her way out of his room. "Jung rre-residence? Did I just hear that right?" he asked.

Mrs. Kim was suprised. "You're still sleepy while I was still explaining, right?"

"Ye-yeah. I'm sorry, Mom," he admitted in defeat. However, what he wanted to know at that moment was whether he's hearing things right.

"Yes, you're going to her home today, son."

He was left dumbfounded for he's definitely not wrong either.

------------

Song Inspiration: Lego House

I'm gonna pick up the pieces

And build a Lego house

If things go wrong, we can knock it down

My three words have two meanings

But there's one thing on my mind

It's all for you

Soojung stayed at the grass near the gate with a blanket below her while eating her favorite fruit, mango. She was singing Lego House by Ed Sheeran while looking at the sky. She found peace in her current set-up. She had also thought: "When am I going to see you, Mr. Destiny?"

She wanted to go nowhere. She just wanted to be at home and see how the sun shines through. Her Mom is working on something for a visitor to whom she's not informed who. Her sister and father went to the office already. Her Mom will soon leave too after a while to attend onto something important. It has been a day since she has arrived and it felt right. She missed everything and now that she's back, she felt like there's a new chapter for her.

Soon enough. The doorbell worked and it made her stopped in her deep thoughts, thinking what she's going to do for that day. She was about to step out of her comfortable position on the grass when her mother hurriedly ran to the gate.

"Soojung, why are you not opening the gate?" the older woman asked him. The younger girl apologized for not realizing that early that the doorbell was ringing. "I was busy on my thoughts, Mom. I'm sorry."

Her mother smiled at her, anyway and shouted "Wait!" before opening it. Soojung looked to where she's going and waited for the one who was behind the big gate of their home. Her mother then ended up her curiosity, revealing the one who owned the shadows that the shoes behind the hindrance.

There's a tall, young man. He's handsome and Soojung's eyes landed on him the moment he was revealed. He did not see her that fast, though. She never believed in love-at-first-sight but she felt like this man showed that she should start believing it already. She felt her cheeks reddened. That made her check her appearance. Was her clothes okay? Well, she's only wearing clothes that she only wears at home. She felt like she wanted to empress him. She wanted to go back at her room. But it's too late, for her Mom was guiding him already to go inside when she thought of it. However, he hasn't landed his eyes on her so she fought back and realized that maybe it's not too late. She ran as fast as she could but...

"Soojung!" Mrs. Jung called her. She closed her eyes and stopped on her tracks. The man with her mother surely has seen her already. She's just wearing a denim short and a plain white shirt. Nothing special compared to his long-sleeved white polo shirt and black jeans, paired with black shoes. His hair was also styled well. He really looked good for her.

Seconds later, her Mom approached her with that man. She turned back and let out a nervous smile.  She saw him staring at her like he knew her all his life. She also saw her mother now holding a box of her favorite chocolates. Maybe he gave that to her.

"Soojung, this is Myungsoo. He is the son of Hyejin, my bestfriend," she told her. Soojung didn't know exactly what to do. But she tried her best to have the confidence. She swallowed at first but let out a hand for him. "H-hi, I'm Soojung. Nice to meet you, Myungsoo." Myungsoo stared at her for a while and Mrs. Jung loved the scene, seeing her daughter flustered like this. And so she decided to inside.

"I guess, you two need to get along. Myungsoo, you see, my daughter just went home from USA yesterday. And maybe she needs friends," Myungsoo shifted her eyes to Mrs. Jung and let out a smile as she went out of his sight and headed somewhere in the house. Soojung looked at their hands that were still connected. When he looked back and realized that it too, he squezed it and then let go. Soojung had nothing left to say. He made her feel weak.

She looked down for a second to think of what to say, but as she looked up, she caught him staring at her. "Maybe, we go in now, Soojung?" she nodded her head and let him. He placed his arms on her shoulders and it got her surprised. But she did not complain, anyway. He's just being friendly, she thought.

----------

Mrs. Jung invited him for a talk to which Myungsoo gladly accepted. First, he loves Mrs. Jung and second, he wants to get to know her more. He suddenly realized why his mother made him a curfew until midnight because if not for Soojung, he might be gone already at the Jung residence at 2:00 in the afternoon, just an hour after his arrival. He got to know about Soojung for a bit at the entertainment room with Mrs. Jung but after a while, the latter told them that she had to leave already.

He found her beautiful even with a simple attire, even with pink slippers. He loved how her face changed when her mother told him stories about her that she didn't obviously wanted him to know such as her tantrums about having a scooter way, way back and how she wanted to chase a young boy. Soojung blushed as her Mom reminded her of it. He was smiling while looking at her and while looking at how close she is with her mother. But he had to admit that he's jealous too with that young boy.

"I guess I have to go," Mrs. Jung said. Soojung nodded her head. Myungsoo didn't want to be obvious that time. He wanted to leave too but it's too early. He was battling whether he's going to leave too or not. But his battle was ended up when Mrs. Jung asked her to accompany Soojung for a while. He smiled at her and gave a 'yes' easily. Soojung did not mind it at all.

-----

They were sitting at sofas for only one person facing each other a while ago but when Mrs. Jung left, he noticed the she sat on the longer one. She looked quite uncomfortable. He decided to take a seat next to her. She wouldn't mind it, right? He thought.

"So.." they said in unison. They were both surprised. They looked at each other then laughed. That lessened the tension, especially in his part. She quickly looked away but he did not.

A moment of silence filled the room until he cleared his throat, gaining her attention. There's only the two of them in the big house and the whole household was busy doing their tasks at that time. "Hmmm?" she replied, looking back at him with a smile on her face.

He saw her eyes. He really thought that it's beautiful. "Well, we don't have anything to do here, I guess." Soojung nodded her head, agreeing with him. "Do you have any idea about what can we do here? Or maybe outside too, I guess?" she asked, expressing her openness of going anywhere with him. There's nothing wrong with it, anyway. Her mother knew already that he's with her.

"There's a park near here. I can accompany you if you like," he invited.  Soojung nodded her head in excitement. Myungsoo smiled at her, thinking about his chance.

The two seemed funny. They're both too shy to talk with each other. They're too formal, one can guess that clearly from the scenario. Soojung seemed to have loved the idea. She stood up and and told him that she'll drink water first.

"I'll go to the kitchen. I'm thirsty," she said

"I'll go with you."

Well, he followed her for he's thirsty too. They both walked silently. He seemed to be making a good impression to her and she seemed to be demure to him.

"So, how old are you?" Soojung asked.

"I'm 18. How about you?"

"I'm 17. I guess I can call you Myungsoo. It is okay with you?"

He flashed her a smile and answered. "Better."

She smiled back to him.

They were both enjoying with their exchange of words. They have both decided to go back to the sala after drinking water. But careless Soojung is careless. Her mother told him a while ago that Soojung is really a careless woman that's why she gets into simple accidents frequently. While going back, Soojung slipped into the wet floor. She forgot that when she last checked the kitchen, the maid was cleaning. Myungsoo was surprised. He caught her but he fell down too. Imbalance!

"Ah!" she shouted in pain, her back landing against the floor with her head, luckily on the carpet. However, upon realizing that he's top of her. She's at loss for words.

It was actually supposed to be a sweet moment but it totally failed when he did one thing: he accidentally touched her left body part covered with bra. He was surprised too. He should be touching her head to protect her from the floor but there's the carpet anyway or he should be supporting her back but...

"Soojung, I'm sorry..."

He accidentally touched it. The worst thing was he was unable to remove his hand in a speed of light. Soojung was surprised from the happening. Carried away by her feminine heart, she quickly tried to stand up and left him with ranging eyes. She wanted to kick him but she couldn't. What she was only able to do was to shout a loud "ert!" at him.

She ran fast upstairs.

Myungsoo thought that everything was starting out right. He facepalmed himself when he realized how bad his move was. He wanted to chase her. "Soojung! Let me explain. I'm sor..."

"You ert! Go away! Touch me or I'll strangle you!" she shouted again, anger and irritation evident in her voice. He was left there in the kitchen, dumbfounded upon realizing how failed he was. Later on, he heard a loud bang upstairs.

Attempt #1: Failed.

 

-

To be edited later. :))