Meet the Ordinary and Not-so-ordinary

Extraordinary

Song Inspiration: Crazier

I'd never gone with the wind

Just let it flow

Let it take me where it wants to go

'Til you open the door

There's so much more

I'd never seen it before

I was trying to fly

But I couldn't find wings

But you came along and you changed everything

Krystal woke up with this song playing on both sides of her ears literally as she was being shook up by a beautiful girl who looks like her. She's years older than her and she looks as excited as her. "Krystal, I mean... Soojung, you wake up now. We're already here," Jessica shook her shoulders gently to remind her that everything's real. Krystal shook her head too to wake herself up and turned off the music in her phone. Slowly, she looked through the window on her right while removing her earphones. Yes, they are already in South Korea.

Oh wait, she's in South Korea? Then they must be now Soojung and Sooyeon. Their parents told them to live now in their homeland for Sooyeon had already finished her degree in Stanford University and she has to help their parents in their business. Soojung did not reject the idea too of studying in South Korea since their parents had already arranged her papers to Seoul National University. She loves the idea, anyway. She's very open to experiences and to people. In school, she's the type to treat her classmates as classmates but when outside, she treats them as friends. She and Sooyeon were raised to be serious in life and now that Sooyeon has finished her degree in college, they were sent back home.

They both went down the airplane, seeing in their own eyes the wide area where the plane landed. The sun is shining though, saying that the weather is really good. Carrying what they have, they went out and get ready to face South Korea again. Soojung inhaled and exhaled then told herself, "I'm so back, South Korea."

After fixing things, the two finally went to the exit of the Incheon Airport and started looking for the people who were supposed to welcome them. Krystal roamed her eyes fastly but sharply and discovered that they were not failed by those people. Smiles plastered on the two's faces when they spotted three familiar people welcoming them. There's a middle-aged couple who were dressed formally and there's a girl who seemed to be on the same age as Krystal. She has a jet black hair and a full bangs, adding more beauty to her appearance. She held a board with "Welcome Home Soojung and Sooyeon-unnie!" written on it.

"Mom! Dad!" the siblings said with enough synchronization and excitedly hugged their parents, trying to run faster despite of the heavy luggages that they're pushing. They seemed to really miss each other. Soojung hugged their mother first then their father. Sooyeon made the same move but different hugging arrangement on their parents, of course. Chorong, a family friend, loves seeing the scene. She has been close to the Jung siblings and she has been so excited for their arrival.

Seconds later, when Soojung broke the hug from her mother, the former turned to look at her bestfriend and gave her a super hug.

"Chorong. I really missed you! You've grown up a lot to be beautiful lady. Maybe, my bestfriend has a boyfriend now, huh?"

Chorong grinned at her question then let go of Soojung. "Nope, studies first, Soojung. And hi, unnie," Chorong then turned to hug the happy Sooyeon. "Unnie missed you too, saeng."

"I know. I missed the both of you. You have stories to tell me!"

"Chorong was really excited to see the two of you. Actually, she thought that the flight was yesterday. When we told her that it's on the following day, the smile on her face disappeared," Mr. Jung said. The sisters only laughed at Chorong who pouted and looked at Mr. Jung with eyes saying, "why did you tell them that?"

"Stop laughing at our dearest Chorong now, girls. So, let's go home?"

So the five of them went home. Soojung felt like everything's new. New life as a college girl. She promised herself that she'll do everything just to recognized as someone worth admiring. The four were starting to put the luggages on the black van when she felt like she needed to go the comfort room. "Umma, I'll just head to the comfort room." Her mother nodded her head and asked her whether she knows where there the room is. She gave a 'yes' and then ran as fast as she could. She really needed to do something. "Ugh, I'm wearing white shorts. So... Ugh."

She saw the comfort room outside and ran there. She then got the sanitary napkin out that she always have in her handbag. She's actually doing her business when she heard girls talking outside the cubicle. "So, what time will he be back here?" the girl said.

"11:30. And ugh, it's already 11:25! We enjoyed too much on Starbucks!" the other girl said. Then Soojung heard a sound of running feet. She then thought, "these two girls must be really in rush."

As she walked back to where she left her family and bestfriend, she saw that they're all looking at one direction. She shifted her eyes to where they were looking at and saw almost a hundred of people waiting at the exit. She then remembered the girls on the comfort room. The two of them went inside just as the same moment as hers. One them was holding an expensive camera. When she reached her company and stood beside Chorong, she asked out of curiosity, "Is there a celebrity or something?"

Chorong nodded. "I guess? My classmate in high school told me yesterday that L will be coming back."

"Who's that L?" Soojung asked. Living abroad, she has been outdated about who's in and who's not in South Korea. She's not even a SNS person, that's why it's hard to gain information about her.

She continued asking, "and why L? There's so many names to be used and why even use L. He's my crush in Death Note," raising her voice a it in annoyance that some of the fans heard. They did not care though. They just started to scream louder. Seconds later on, she witnessed flashing camera lights, all targeting to see and capture someone.

"Whatever," Soojung said on her head. "Appa, let's go," Sooyeon and Chorong were actually intrigued but chose to went inside the van because Soojung already did... But they retracted back.

"Aren't you curious about him?" Chorong asked when she looked inside and saw Soojung resting on her seat, her eyes closed. Without opening her eyes, she answered her bestfriend a simple "no. I'd rather rest."

But what made her more curious is: Why the hell are her parents still looking at the pool of fans?

Are my parents fans of a celebrity now? She asked herself.

"Umma! Appa!" Soojung shouted, just to battle with the loud fans. But her parents did not hear her. She just watched them go closer to the fans and approach a guy who seemed to be on the same age as hers. He's the one who went closer to them and greeted them happily along with a guy, whom Soojung already failed to see for she went 'sleeping' already.

The guy who looks like he's almost on the same age as hers was wearing a black plants and white shirt while the more matured guy was with a formal attire. Soojung found them handsome even when blurred from her sight, but then, she chose to just close her eyes and rest, not witnessing Sooyeon and Chorong meet the two.

Sooyeon called Soojung but she saw that she's resting comfortably on her chair, "Umma, Appa, Soojung's already asleep."

Sooyeon seemed to be excited talking to a man too, whom Soojung recognized by voice as Kyuhyun, her sister's long-time bestfriend. Kyuhyun, according to Sooyeon, is a heir and he has a brother whom he did not know the name. "Maybe the one with him is his brother," she thought.

Soojung heard her sister. She continued pretending to be asleep though. "We're sorry, Myungsoo and Kyu, but she's already asleep. You can meet her next time, okay? Have a good rest. And you two take care and don't forget to tell our regards to your parents," her appa told them. Then in less than a minute, she heard loud voices of fangirling Sooyeon and Chorong saying how unfornate Soojung was for missing a chance. Her parents were talking about business matters too. Soojung was only able to hear "nice," "both," "missed," "chance," "next time" from them.

She did not mind it all for what she needs right now is a rest and no one can take that away from her now. Not even a celebrity nor business partner.

--------------

Myungsoo went inside the car, following his older brother. Before he did, he said goodbye to his fans and gave them a wave. He's a model in South Korea and he's very known to everyone. Kyuhyun, his older brother and him are two siblings who are very different with each other but still, they get along. His brother is actually workaholic while he, he doesn't like being into business while he's studying.

"Hyung, I heard Luhan is coming home," Myungsoo said as he took a seat beside his brother who started the engine after fixing the safety belt. Kyuhyun insisted of fetching his younger brother. No matter how busy he is, he always find time for Myungsoo. That's how strong their bond is.

The younger one looked outside and saw that his fans were still taking a pictue of him. "I'm so famous," he said to himself. And so the trip back home began. That's when Kyuhyun only answered back.

"Yep, next week. Excited?"

Myungsoo smiled like there's no tomorrow. "Of course, hyung!" He exclaimed and continued, "you go to different countries almost every month and when there's Luhan, I can still say hello to basketball!" Kyuhyun smiled back at him. "Fine. When I have a time, I'll play with you and I'll sure you lose," Kyuhyun said.

"So how's Seohyun-noona?" Myungsoo asked. Kyuhyun looked at him like he's very surprised. "I know that look, hyung. She's Chorong's sister, the one with bangs, right?"

Kyuhyun had a smile on his face, "yes that's her sister. Pretty, right?" Myungsoo nodded but said, "but you know who I want to see, hyung. Too bad that she's asleep. What does she look like?" he asked. Kyuhyun continued concentrating on his driving, "well, I saw her once while videochatting with Jess..." Kyuhyun said as he stopped by on a gasoline station. Myungsoo waited for what he will say, "then?"

Kyuhyun talked to the gasoline station boy and that made him quite frustrated. However, when his hyung's concentration came back to him, he immediately asked, "hyung! Continue!"

Kyuhyun flashed his famous evil grin to him, "see for yourself, Myungsoo."

Myungsoo expressed his frustration with a cold face which did not affect his evil hyung at all. "I hate you, hyung."

"It's good to be surprised sometimes, saeng."

Myungsoo did not mind him at all and looked at his right side. Admiring the view of the city in the daylight as his brother started driving again. A question popped in his mind, "Hyung, will she like me?"

Kyuhyun then said, "the question is: Who will not? You got everything."

"I don't know... I just don't know. What if we don't have the same personalities. Then this arrangement won't work."

"You know what? Out of all people being put into arranged marriage, you're different. You don't complain. If I'm in your place, then I would definitely run away. I don't want to be pushed into someone I don't like." Myungsoo looked at the side profile of his brother while driving. "That's the difference between us, hyung. You already have Seohyun-noona and if I were you, I'd definitely run away. But the case is, I've never been inlove and I thought that maybe, it's worth it if I would risk it on Soojung. I haven't met her but knowing you, the way you talk about her on me, I won't be having a hard time, right?"

"You'll never know. Maybe you really have met her before," Kyuhyun replied. Myungsoo became curious of his answer, "w-what do you--"

"Nothing," he laughed. And by the way, Myung,"

"Yes?"

"Sooyeon requested me that Soojung should be warned first about you and her." Myungsoo creased his eyebrows. "What does that mean, hyung?" he wondered.

"You will be studying on Seoul National University with Luhan and her. And on some subjects, you will be on the same class as hers. The thing is, you should get close to her and never let anyone steal her away from you. So that if you two then make it and become a couple without the official announcement, then it would be easier and less-forcing. But if she falls inlove with someone else, then we have to force her to marry you. You're not hard to love anyway, so I guess, Plan B won't be used at all, " Kyuhyun stated. Myungsoo just listened to him carefully and made himself ready for it.

Actually, this is quite a struggle for him. He's a model and he has fans."What more if I am an idol?" he thought. He's quite afraid that Soojung might get hurt because of his fans. He also thought, what if she doesn't like famous guys? What if she can't learn to love him? He's ready to know her and he's actually excited, but some negative thoughts are running in his mind right now and he's not sure of how is he going to make himself confident. He has to be careful. He has to move slowly but surely. Not only for himself, but for his arranged marriage.

He has actually met the young Soojung when they're still ten years old. He remembered way back then, the Jung sisters only visited for a vacation. They're actually studying abroad and they only had to stay two weeks. Myungsoo had a crush on Soojung that time and he thought Kyuhyun has a crush on Sooyeon. But look at them now, they're only the best of friends. The two seemed to be really only friends. It's impossible to arrange a marriage for the two since they know to themselves that there's no chance between them and everything they have is for friendship. Besides, they have found the people who will make them happy. It's just that Myungsoo has told Kyuhyun that he had a crush on Soojung and it just happened that their parents and the Jungs were arranging deals when they had knew about it.

Myungsoo had that crush on Soojung but he's not inlove with her. To say that you love someone when you one have a crush on her is a nonsense thing. Soojung is not much of vain girl. She doesn't have a Facebook account and Myungsoo doesn't have an idea what she looks like years after he last saw her. He hoped that things would go smooth for him and Soojung. He tried searching for her but Kyuhyun is not helping him. Just like what he wants to happen, he wants his younger brother to be surprised.

Myungsoo let out a deep breath. He's in his deep thoughts when the car stopped moving. That's when he realized that he's already home. He looked around. He's very thankful that his fans are no longer there, following him.