On the Process of

Extraordinary

 

"Baek, please go out with me? I need company," Chorong told her guy best friend but he just pouted. Chorong straightened her lips, already expecting for his answer.

"Fine, just go to your basketball practice. Tssss. Soojung is not here so I was expecting you'll come with me... But I guess I'm alone now," she said, acting like she's deeply hurt. The male just stared at her while trying hard to show him how awful she had turned out.

"Woah, enough for making me guilty!" Baekhyun raised his hands, surrendering.."I'm sorry, Rong, I know that Taeng is busy right so you thought you can have me," he said with arrogance that made her glare at him, "joke. Anyway, I know that she's busy but I'm sorry because basketball already promised a date with me, so yeah..." he said. Chorong did not respond at his humor. He then knew that something must be going on.

"Is there any problem?" Baekhyun asked as he touched her shoulders and stared at her eyes, trying to make her admit what's wrong. He may be a clown but he knows when to be serious with his two 'mistresses' as labeled by his girlfriend.  "Nah, I just wonder why..." she stopped as she shifted her eyes to her right shoulder, "why my feeling when you touch me is not the same as when he touches me?"

Baehyun's brows met for he was not getting what she meant but sooner, he let go of her and plastered a big smile in front of  Chorong's face. "Yah!" She hit him on the arm when he laughed. "Why are you laughing at me?"

"Hey!" Baekhyun touched his arm as she continued punching him there. "Baekhyun! Byun Baekhyun! I hate you! I hate you!" She said as she hit him with her strongest force. "Hey! You and Soojung will kill me with your brutality! I swear! Why am I even bestfriends with the two of you?"

"Just answer me, Baek. Why?"

"Are you dumb?" He asked straghtforwardly, trying to be serious. Chorong just stared at him, waiting for his answer. She then faced the ground as she leaned her head on his right shoulder.

"You like that person. That's the simplest answer you need to stop your deep thoughts."

That left her dumbfounded. She went back to her standing position and Baekhyun just continued to stare and examine his friend, right after making her realize the truth... When Soojung came in the scene. The latter was surprised with what she saw.

"Aha, Baek, what's happening to this girl?" Soojung asked him, tapping Chorong's shoulder. Baekhyun just shrugged. "I just made her realize that she can't survive being not married, Soojung," Baekhyun proudly said, grinning. Soojung just nodded her head and raised her right palm for the guy and they did a high five. "That's what I like about you, Baekhyun boy. Now, let's get back to the classroom," she said as they pulled the quiet Chorong, who did not resist.

But before they even step away from their positions, Baekhyun made a face, which made Soojung wondered, "hey, why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nah, you just look so inlove, " he said, making Soojung blush as she remembered how things has became so good between him and her since that night.

-----

"Alright class, see you tomorrow," Mrs. Kim said as she ended up the session for the day. Just in the right timing, Soojung was notified by the vibration coming from her right pocket. So she stood up to get her phone, in unison to her classmates' standing and conversations. Since chit-chats overpowered the setting, she thought that it would not be appropriate to answer the phone there at that time so ran on her way out, a smile evident on her face, knowing that the call was from someone she wants to be with for twenty-four hours a day... If that's even possible.

"Hi," she said warmly, as if he can even see her.

"Hello Soojung," Myungsoo said through the phone. She was excited though. Why did he call?

"So, what's up?"

"Just turn around," Soojung raised her eyebrows upon hearing what he has just said, but still followed his instruction. Spinning on a 360 degree angle, her vision suddenly slowed down. No, it's not just her vision that slowed down, it's her world. It's her world that chose to not mind everything around her. There, she saw him, looking at her. He's waving his phone at her. Soojung found herself smiling as she tilted her head and asked, "what are you doing here?" happily. Myungsoo walked steps to be able to face her and looked up. He then turned to face the window of the building they're in, "visiting my fiance. Can that be a good reason enough?"

She just nodded her head before smiling, "quite acceptable. So I guess I'll just get my bag inside?" she said as she have realized that all the people in the room have already left, even her two best friends.

---------------

It did not take her five minutes to finish fixing her things. She's intrigued what's with the day, anyway. Walking ahead of him, she turned to face him, "where are we going?"

"Where do you want to go?" he asked in return. Soojung contemplated on his question and realized that she has no name of any place to say. Maybe becase anywhere with him is fine with her. Mall? Spa? Park? Any type of place on her mind just don't give her that feels that she wants to be there at that moment. So she ended up suggesting nothing. She just turned around and walked again.

"But if you don't have anything in mind, then let me lead the way again," he said. Soojung and Myungsoo have already talked about it. Between the two of them, they should be equal. Although what she wants quite affects Myungsoo's ego, she's still right, though. They should be equal. Soojung nodded her head and did not answer back. Her nodding was enough for him to know that she's fine with his decision. He should be the one leading her, anyway.

Upon reaching the outside of the building, they decided to just walk since Myungsoo said that the place they're going to was just somewhere near. "Is this planned?" she asked, to which he did not answer. Instead, he just stopped on his track, reached for her hand and intertwined it with his' to give her security. She just felt her cheeks reddening.

Whenever she asks, Myungsoo would just say, "just walk and you'll know where we're going." She just end up getting confused and disappointed. "Why not just wait where you're going to?" he would ask and she'd end up raising both of her hands, "you got me there."

With a nice conversation, Soojung was unable to notice where they're going. But sooner, she recognized it.

"We're going to the hotel?"

He just nodded with a smile on his face. His dimples were visible again. Soojung found it cute, though. Her hands went to his face and pinched his cheeks, "don't smmm-mile," she said jokingly at him until Myungsoo playfully removed her hands from his face and placed a kiss on her right cheek. "You're so playful, huh? Then let's keep you silent," he said as he saw how she reacted towards his action.

With their hands still intertwined, they went inside the Lotte Hotel, one of the most famous hotels in Seoul. "My---yungsoo, what business do we have here? I mean, look, I'm not wearing anything special," Soojung said upon realizin that they may stay later that what she's thinking. Sooyeon did not tell her any business meeting that she has to attend to nor any family affair. "It's okay, Soojung," he told her. "We're just the same, so why are you scared?" she said. Soojung felt less worried then. She was just wearing a simple shirt and jeans and so as him. No need to guess the color of his shirt, though. It's black.

Looking around, she saw the world that she's in, and it's a deluxe, high-end one. Myungsoo stared at her, "you know what?"

"Hmm?" she was waiting for what he'll say. "Your clothes are simple but you still look the most beautiful in this place, above those girls around here who have expensive-looking dresses," she pinched his nose in return. "There's no point of saying such things, Myungsoo," she said, pinching his cheeks again. He acted like he's annoyed, "what? I'm just saying the truth," as he made her get her hands off of his face. In a second, Soojung realized that he kissed her cheeks again, causing her to keep quiet again and look somwhere as long as she's not meeting his gaze. "Enough to stop you from your playfulness."

"Whatever, Myungsoo," she said, her eyes staring at the sofa. She just stared at it because she has nowhere to focus her eyes on. Sooner. her view was blocked when he went in front of her. "What?"

"You can't look at me?" he asked playfully. She shifted somewhere and found her sister and her father. Sooyeon saw them so she started waving her hands to her while descreasing the distance between them. Meanwhile, her father busy discussing with others. Soojung was thankful for she found an alibi to not answer Myungsoo's question. "Unnie!" she shouted. It was not that disturbing though. The lobby was that big, anyway, and people around them were that busy to still mind other's businesses.

"Myungsoo, Soojung," what are you doing here?" Sooyeon asked and Soojung looked at Myungsoo to answer for her because even she. she's clueless why they're here. The male just went near Sooyeon and whispered something to her. Sooyeon just nodded and later on tapped his shoulder and told him "okay then."

"Hey! What did you say?" Soojung nudged him and Sooyeon just smiled at her sister, "I'll go ahead, Soojung. Appa needs me at the meeting," she said as she tried to run fast despite carrying her killer heels on her feet. Soojung just laughed a little as she looked at Myungsoo, "did you see her struggle in running?" she asked him. Myungsoo responded a small 'yes' and then started a new topic. "Let's go up, Soojung," he invited her. She's still clueless but his question lead her to asking again why they're here.

"Just follow me, okay? Don't ask," he said as they approached the elevator

"Fine! Just make sure that we'll not do anything..."

"Anything what?" Myungsoo continued but she can't answer back although she clearly undestood everything. They both know what was that. Suddenly, Soojung found herself with him on the uppermost floor and they went out of the elevator, what she was only able to see above was the nightsky full of stars. And let's not forget the picnic setting. There were about two to three comforters laid on the floor and there's also two picnic baskets beside it. She was very surprised.

"Did you prepare all of this?" she asked the man with her. Myungsoo shyly answered her with a nod. She was unable to think of any answer right at that moment so she just hugged him tightly. "Thank you, Myungsoo."

"I'll do anything for you Soojung. I don't want you to feel forced in this relationshship," he said. She felt quite sad with his words. Is that what he really feels? He thinks she's just forced to go with him?

She broke down from the hug that she initated and stared at him. He looked uncomfortable at their position. She was staring at him like she's memorizing everything about him so to lighten up the atmosphere, he tried to start up a conversation, "why don't we just bring down our school bags and---"

He was cut of when Soojung kissed him on his lips softly, giving him the assurance that he has been asking from her. Recently, he felt like it's been always him who's chasing after her. He was flabbergasted, really. She brought her hands on his cheeks and pulled him closer when she felt that he's still not responding. She was quite sad upon knowing that he's feeling that way. She's not forced and she never felt that way. After that night, everything was sailing smoothly for them. She has fallen before she even knew that truth. She found no reason to be angry to anyone eventhough she was the last one to know the truth.

Myungsoo smiled as she continued kissing him. Electricity was flowing all throughout his system. She pulled him closer and shut her eyes tighter, feeling the moment. Until he finally did the same, until he closed his eyes too and kissed her back. However, a familiar spark interrupted them up above the sky which made Soojung broke from their moment. Myungsoo has to admit that he was disappointed when it all ended because of the fireworks.

Lights were sparkling on the sky beautifully and she definitely loves seeing that kind of sky show. "Look, Myungsoo, fireworks!" she excitedly pulled him towards the comforters and sat there with him. Myungsoo knew by that moment that everything's mutual and his dream relationship is slowly coming true. She was deeply amazed by the show but for him, she was more beautiful. For him, everything she does is beautiful and it's terrying for him to feel that feeling – that unknown happiness because she's with him. He stared at her as she continued showing him she's at awe with the nightsky. He turned to get the camera beside him and took a picture of her. She did not notice is anyway. The fireworks were too loud and they will cover everything for him. They will cover  his secret gazes and shots.

----------

 

A/N: Hi guys! HAHA! I'm sorry it took me quite long to update. I was very busy with school stuff and yeah, sooner, I'll be having my OJT. :) But I promise to finish this fic for all of you. :)

P.S: Is there any of you who knows a good MyungStal story on Wattpad? Especially to the Filipino readers out there. Huehue.