BONUS CHAPTER: Revelation #3

Extraordinary

BONUS CHAPTER:

A/N: Before anything else, this short chapter was just meant to answer the following questions:

1. We all know that Myungsoo is confident that he has seen his fiancee once while they were young and Soojung lost hope that's she's the one Myungsoo's going to marry because she's so sure that she has not seen him before. How did that happen? ( This part is on Chapter 8: Revelation #2 Part 2)

2. Myungsoo got jealous on the boy Soojung chased years ago. Why is Myungsoo clueless about the identity of that boy? ( This is on Chapter 2: Attempt #1)

3. Why Sooyeon just kept quiet when Soojung said that she felt like she has seen Myungsoo before? (This one is on Chapter 3: Taking Over the Top)

4. Why is Myungsoo familiar to Soojung already when they met? (This one is on Chapter 3: Taking Over the Top)

5. Kyuhyun, Seohyun and Sooyeon's problem got fixed when Kyuhyun had known that Myungsoo had a crush on Soojung, right? How did Myungsoo have a crush on her? How did they meet? (This is on Chapter 4: Attempt #2)

So yeah, enjoy. Lol.

---------------------------

"Small world, isn't it?" Sooyeon told herself as she looked at Soojung's old pictures in the photo album that she just randomly picked. She's in the sala and it's her day-off. She had nothing to do that's why she just stayed there and wandered her eyes until she saw the photo albums compiled at the center table. She recalled what happenened to the day Soojung tried to chase a boy.

Flashback:

One day, the Jung sisters came with their parents to visit the Kim family. Sooyeon was excited because she's going to meet her classmates, Kyuhyun and Seohyun, who were also there. Meanwhile, Soojung was not feeling anything special. 

"Soojung," Sooyeon started while they were sitting side by side in the backseat. "Yes, unnie?"

"Kyuhyun has a little brother whom I think is almost on the same age as you. I haven't met him yet but I think you'll get along together," she said. Soojung just shrugged her shoulders and nodded her head. She did not verbally repond. She just went with her family because she was told to.

When they arrived, as expected, Sooyeon got busy talking to Kyuhyun and Seohyun about her crush, leaving Soojung behind. The older sister totally forgot about introducing Soojung to Kyuhyun's brother. So the little girl decided to just leave her older sister and go somewhere interesting. She strolled around, wandering, looking for the best place to stay. She then saw a boy who's almost on the same age as hers, as she sees, then sat beside next to him. He seemed to be enjoying feeding the swans in the lake.

"Hi, can I sit beside you?" Soojung asked, disturbing the boy a little bit. The latter smiled to her and nodded his head. She sat beside him and saw their reflection on the clear water. "So, what are you doing?" Soojung asked. The boy threw the bread crumbs further to the swans and let them eat it. "I'm feeding the swans. This is my favorite thing to do whenever we are here," he said happily. Soojung was engrossed. "Can I try it too?" she asked and the boy handed her his container. Soojung got pieces of the food and threw it to the swans. She smiled big time when she saw the swans eating the crumbs. "This is fun!" she squealed. "Can we do it next time?" she asked.

"I would love to!" the boy said excitedly. Soojung smiled at his answer. She never thought talking to a stranger would be fun. They were both enjoying the things they were talking about until she heard a familiar voice calling her.

"Soojung! Soojung!"

They both automatically turned around, only to find a worried older girl running around.

"Hey," Soojung approached the boy beside her and he turned to her with a smile. "Someone's calling me. I'll leave you for a while," Soojung informed him and he nodded, "sure, sure, Soojung?" he asked and she just nodded before she stood up and ran to when Sooyeon was.

"Unnie!" she shouted and the older girl rushed to her sister and hugged her tight. "I thought I have lost you," she said sadly. "I'm sorry, I was engrossed talking to my friends. Let's go?" she pulled her. Soojung tried to resist. "Unnie, but..."

"Why?"

"My friend is there!" Soojung turned and pointed back the lake but the boy seemed to have already left. The young Soojung then lifted her vision somewhere further and saw him far, far away. What she was only able to see was his black shirt and pants. "The boy in black shirt, unnie, he left," she said. Soojung wanted to chase him so she ran as fast as she could.

"Hey...!" Soojung was discouraged because she was not able to continue the sentence. Without even going further, she stopped running. Sooyeon followed her. "Unnie..." Soojung's tears started to brim from the corner of her eyes, "I was not able to ask for his name," she cried and buried her head on Sooyeon's chest. "Huhuhuhuhu... Will I see him again?"

Sooyeon hugged her crying younger sister to give her her comfort, "if you are destined to meet again, you'll meet again, Soojung." she said. The younger girl burst into tears becase she's not sure whether she will see him again or not.

Sooyeon then sent Soojung to the car because Soojung was not feeling well. Soon enough, the younger girl fell asleep beside her. Sooyeon then decided to text Ara, their nanny, who's searching for them as well.

"Ara-unnie, please take care of Soojung for a while. I'll bring you food, promise" Sooyeon said with a smile on her face. Ara just nodded her head and smiled as Sooyeon said those words. "My Sooyeonie is so thoughtful. But don't worry," she said as she patted Sooyeon's head, "I'll take care of Soojung, okay? I think your two friends are looking for you," she said. Sooyeon kissed Ara's cheeks before she went outside the car and went back to her friends.

She found Kyuhyun again but what surprised her was that she saw the boy whom Soojung was trying to chase a while ago with him. They seemed to be close as well. She walked near them and made an approach. "Kyu," she called. "Sooyeon!" he grinned at her.

"Hyung!" the boy beside him whined and Sooyeon turned to look at him, "Hey, he's your little brother?" Sooyeon asked, pertaining to the boy beside him. Kyuhyun nodded his head, "yes, he's Myungsoo." Sooyeon nodded his head. She's happy to meet the boy who made her sister happy. "Hi, Myungsoo, feel free to call me noona," she told him and the boy just smiled at her too. "Hi, noona!" he greeted.

"You know what, Sooyeon, he's been talking about his new friend while feeding the swans earlier. He wanted to pee that's why he left the lake but when he came back, she's nowhere to be seen," Kyuhyun said and the young Myungsoo just pulled his shirt, "hyung! You're embarassing me!"

"Aha, that's my sister, Myungsoo," she said. "You're talking about Soojung, right? The girl with pink shirt" Myungsoo was not able to look at them and he just hid behind his brother because Sooyeon was definitely right. The two just laughed at him. Myungsoo was more bullied when Seohyun joined the conversation.

-- End of Flashback --

Sooyeon recalled what happened years ago, the day when she found Soojung crying over the boy whom she chased in the park. Soojung cried at that time because she failed to ask for the boy's name. Meanwhile, Sooyeon has failed to tell her younger sister who that guy was because when they went home that day, she did not bother asking Soojung about him. She's afraid Soojung might cry again. And as years went by as well, she intentionally did not tell this to Soojung because sooner or later, she knew that they'll meet again because of her arranged marriage with the boy. She has also told Kyuhyun about what happened to Soojung when Myungsoo left but Kyuhyun kept that as a secret, thus making Myungsoo unaware that the girl in pink shirt tried to chase her.

Meanwhile, she also recalled what happened to Kyuhyun and Myungsoo. It has been years when Kyuhyun found out that Myungsoo's first crush was the girl who fed the swans with him. When Kyuhyun had known that, he immediately told that to his parents, hoping that it could solve his problem. He did it even if it could cost Myungsoo his freedom to choose from the future girls that he's going to meet in the future.

Sooyeon remembered the pain she felt that time. She thought that she's going to lose her freedom too. She has always seen Kyuhyun as a brother and she loves Seohyun so much. She can't bear to stay in that situation forever, that's why she promised that she's going to work for the company really hard to prove that she can do something for her family, other than being in an arranged marriage with a guy whom she will surely never love... Romantically.

 

------

 

Sorry for the grammatical errors. if there's any. Huhu. Okay, I'll sleep now. Good mornight! :)))))))))))