Chapter 17

A Story of Fangs and Clans

I blinked, thinking if I should tell them. That means they heard Teddy and I talking. There was no use to hiding it anymore, these guys are my kids. I should tell them the truth. I sighed, slumping down to untie Bobby’s ankles, “Yes. That was Lee Chaerin.”

They didn’t respond until Hanbin asked, “Are you dating her?”

“Technically.” I exhaled, “She’s Bounded to me.”

“What?” Daesung cried, “Minji didn’t tell me that part!”

I smiled, “Yeah. I don’t want to talk about it though. Awkward.” I sighed and stood up, running to the door. Chaerin rushed into me and jumped in my arms. I yelled and toppled over as she checked my face, turning it side to side.

“No bruises, no cuts, no blood.” She mumbled and looked at me, cupping my cheeks, “Oppa. Are you ok?”

I took her hands and nodded, “I’m fine…” I saw her smile and I thought back on what Teddy said. The one thing I hated was a love triangle. So why am I suddenly in one? The Parks didn’t know I love her, but Jay must still have feelings for her. Unless I’m wrong. Chaerin helped me up and hugged me, “Chae.”

“I was so worried.” She mumbled and kissed my face, hugging me tighter.

“Lee Chaerin?” Daesung stood up after untying the last trainee. He smiled angelically at her and said innocently, “Remember me?”

She looked at him and nodded, “Oh. You’re Minji’s boyfriend right?” I gave him a look and he shrugged.

“Yeah. I’m sorry I haven’t seen you before. I’ve been a little busy.” He smiled and sighed, “Jiyong. I heard what you did at lunch. And…Seunghyun and Youngbae weren’t happy earlier.”

I blinked hard and shook my head, “I don’t care.” Chaerin gave me a look and I nodded, “I’m heading home. Be careful Daesung. And—who the Hell let in Teddy and Jay?”

Poor Maknae Junhwe raised his hand meekly and immediately got on his knees for punishment, “I’m so sorry Hyung! But they were older and they seemed nice. I’ve heard they were allies so I saw no problem. I didn’t know that they’d come to attack us.”

Chaerin elbowed me a little and I shrugged. She rolled her eyes and bent down to him. She held her hand to him, “Stand up.” He took her hand, obeying and Chaerin brushed off his shoulders, “You seem like a good kid. Are you Maknae?” Junhwe nodded and she smiled sweetly, “Well, I’m sure you’ll learn from your mistakes. You seem like a good follower.” She looked at me and held my hand, “Let’s get home Oppa. I’m tired.”

I nodded and looked at Daesung, “Do you need a ride?”

“No. If it’s ok, I’ll stay here to make sure things are in order.” He said and helped up Donghyuk.

“Ok. Who had the deed to the house?” I asked. “Jinwoo right?”

The eldest nodded and fished it out of his pocket, handing it to me, “I think Seunghoon should have it next. He’s next eldest.”

“True. But since Daesung is here, and could possibly stay here for a while with you trainees, it’s his.” He took it and bowed, “With a new owner of this property, no one can enter without permission. I’ll be back sometime this week to check on you all.” I pointed to Daesung, “Let’s talk tomorrow.”

I pulled Chaerin out and she sighed, closing the door and looking at me, “They’re good looking kids.” She said, leaning against the car.

“Yah! How can you say that in front of me?” I cried, slightly offended. I trapped her in my arms and smirked, “Do I need to Claim you again?”

“Are you kidding me?! Your trainees can see us!” She hissed and got into the driver’s seat of her car.

“So? They’ll know what you do in a good relationship then.” I said and smiled at her.

She wrinkled her eyebrows and set the gears, “You haven’t talked to them about Claiming and Bounding?”

I sighed heavily as we went to my house, “No. Those eleven trainees are like…my kids. Do you know how awkward that be to talk about with them? When I had that talk with my parents, it was so crazy weird.”

She scoffed, “No kidding. Seungri and I got the talk at the same time.” I smirked and she punched my arm, “Not funny… I guess I can see where you come from. Those kids are so innocent still.” I snuggled into her neck and she scoffed, “I’m driving!” But my hand still travelled down to rub her stomach and she blushed, “W-What are you doing?”

I smiled at her and kissed her ear, “How many kids do you want to have?”

“What?!”

“Not now, I mean, in general. I have to prepare myself too.” She sighed and turned right, “What’s wrong?” I whispered. She shivered under my breath and shook her head.

“Nothing. I’m just tired.”

I shrugged, “Answer the question then Chae.”

“Um…I honestly want a big family. Maybe…four or five kids?” She said and looked at me for confirmation.

To be honest, I was glad to hear that she wanted a big family, “That’s good. I want a big family too. But…for some different reasons.” I nipped her earlobe and she moaned lowly. Before she yelled, I continued, “I mean, I’m an only child, and most of my friends have siblings. I want my kids to not feel lonely.”

“Do you feel lonely?”

I shrugged, “Sometimes. But I got over it now. A lot of kids though, would be nice.” We pulled up to my house, into the garage and I helped her out of the Rolls Royce. “Your mom and dad called my phone.” She said, flipping through her missed calls. She showed me, “Should I call back?”

I nodded and held up my index finger, “But it’s late. Let’s go to bed and call them later.” Chaerin nodded jumped on my back, holding her feet on my thighs. We entered my room and she stepped down, grabbing her pajamas that were on my bed. I smirked at her and she raised a brow, “Need help with that Chae?” I slipped my hands up her shirt and she gasped at my cold fingers.

She smiled, in a daze, but still a little with reality. Her flirty smirk was beautiful, “Remove your hands. I’m tired.”

“You were tired yesterday.” I complained, “A little? Just a little?” She paused and took my collar, pushing me on my bed. I smiled, holding her waist against mine.

“Fine. Since you must be going through some stress and you’ve been through a lot today. You just need to relax with me.” We kissed and I could already feel my heart floating to the edge of my chest. I pointed my hand to the window and shut the blinds, the door and turned off the lights, “In the dark? Really?” She scoffed, I heard the material of her shirt hit the floor and my mouth watered with excitement.

I sighed, “It doesn’t matter where we are, or how we Bound, I just want you.” We turned over and through everything—she is still the highlight of my day. She will be from now until forever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Chapter's up everyone~! Ok so, I was super pumped about YG's artist comeback but when the counter was finished...it's BIG BANG (!) but there are like a ton of weird dates on it... So did YG just troll us and have the music released on those dates...? I was so excited only to feel disappointed...poo... Oh well...it's ok...

.

.

.

.

IT'S NOT OK!!!! ><

-TAIwin